JEECUP 2023::-Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, JEECUP Conducts Exam For admission into Polytechnic Colleges(both Government & Private) of UP Every year. The JEECUP 2023, Exam can be given by the Students, who have passed their 10th Board exams or its equivalent. Candidates wishing to Take Admission in Polytechnic College must Appear for the JEECUP Exam 2023, Which is to be Organised by the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Committee. The Jeecup 2023 exam will be conducted between 1-6 July 2023. The Admit card for the UP Polytechnic Exam 2023 i.e. [ jeecup 2023] are to be issued very shortly. The Students can apply for the Exam on the Official website of Jeecup i.e. Jeecup.org & Jeecup.admissions.nic.in.
JEECUP 2023 Registration: The deadline to apply for the JEECUP 2023 is tomorrow, June 15, 2023. To register for the UP Polytechnic Exam, students must visit the official website, which is located at Jeecup.admissions.nic.in. Because registration closes tomorrow, the Polytechnic Entrance Examination Board of Uttar Pradesh Students should get the JEECUP 2023 app.There was originally a June 10, 2023, deadline to register for the JEECUP Exam. However, this was extended to June 15, 2023. The council has set the application fee at Rs.300.00 for general and other backward class candidates and Rs.200.00 for SC/ST applicants.
Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic) Uttar Pradesh JEECUP 2023 administers entrance exams for polytechnic programmes in Uttar Pradesh. The UP Polytechnic JEECUP Online Form 2023 announcement was posted on @jeecup.admissions.nic.in. To be considered for Polytechnic Course admission in Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Colleges, hopeful students must attend the JEECUP 2023 Entrance Examination.
The JEECUP 2023 Score will determine eligibility for admissions into Affiliated colleges of UP Polytechnic . The application form for UP Polytechnic 2023 is available for download at the URL below. On this page, you’ll get all the information you need to complete the UP Polytechnic JEECUP Online Form 2023.
JEECUP 2023 Important Details
|Article||Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Committee|
|Registration Last Date||15 June 2023|
|Exam Date||1 July 2023 – 6 July 2023|
|Admit card Release Date||June 2023|
|JEECUP Admit Card||JEECUP Admit Card 2023|
JEECUP Registration 2023
The UP JEECUP 2023 Notification PDF was posted on the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education website. Fill out the UP Polytechnic Online Form 2023 if you wish to take the entrance test for one of the Polytechnic institutes run by the government of UP. Prospective students should read the UP JEECUP Notification 2023 carefully, as it contains essential information. To get the UP Polytechnic Admission Form Notification, click the link given.
The JEECUP 2023 Registration has Started From 6th March 2023, The Last Date To Apply For UPJEE 2023 is 15 June 2023 [Extented],The Candidates who wish to Apply for Jeecup 2023 Can Apply for the Same On the Official website of Jeecup i.e jeecup.org / jeecup.admission.nic.in. The Students can Apply for diploma courses in Technology, Engineering, and Pharmacy.
How to Apply for JEECUP 2023?
Submissions for JEECUP 2023 are now being accepted at Jessup.nic.in. Below are detailed instructions for completing the JEECUP 2023 registration form.
- Candidates must first complete the registration procedure, which includes providing basic information about themselves.
- After completing the form, the candidate will be prompted to select and confirm a password by responding to a security question and entering a security pin.
- An application number will be produced when candidates submit their information and successfully create a password.
- Candidates must use the application number and password they create to access the system after registering.
- They must now input information about their country of origin, category, subcategory, and qualifying examination. The candidate can choose the examination centre.
- Paying the application money is the final step in submitting your JEECUP 2023 application. Candidates can pay online or via e-challan (an offline payment option).
- Applicants can use an e-challan to make an offline payment if they prefer. Below are the instructions for making a payment using an e-challan:
- To apply, prospective applicants must first get the e-challan. It will include information on the candidate and the fee that must be paid.
- To pay, visit any State Bank of India or ICICI branch with your printed e-challan. Cash is OK as a method of payment.
- The acknowledgement page will be created after the bank/JEECUP has validated the payment.
- A confirmation page will be shown after a successful transaction. If no confirmation page appears, the transaction was unsuccessful, and the applicant will be sent a refund.
- Candidates are encouraged to print the payment confirmation page after a successful transaction.
Application Fee As Per Candidate’s Category
General/OBC — INR 300
SC/ST — INR 200
JEECUP Admission 2023
The Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh Conducts Jeeecup Exam Every year for the Admission of students into Polytechnic college.The Students can Fill the Application form which is available on the official website, and take the exam.The Students can apply for Various Courses which are available for Polytechnic students i.e Pharmacy, Technology and Engineering etc.The Registration for eyecup 2023 has Started from March 6,2023 and the Last date to Apply for the Same is 15 June 2023.The Students who have cleared their 10th Standards Boards Exam or Equivalent can Apply or the JEECUP 2023
Documents to be submitted for verification are
Candidates must submit the requested information and supporting papers when registering for JEECUP 2023. Therefore, having all the necessary documentation will facilitate the form-filling procedure and lessen the likelihood of making a mistake. All the necessary paperwork is shown below.
- Counselling letter
- 4 photographs Score card
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- 1 self-attested photocopy of original document
- Scanned colour photograph with name and date.
- Scanned signature
- Marksheet and passing certificate of class 10th
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for fees payment
Eligibility for JEECUP 2023 Admission
Before applying for the UP Polytechnic Exam 2023, prospective students should review the following JEECUP Eligibility criteria.
Qualifying Exam: A high school diploma or its equivalent from an accredited institution is required.
Qualifying Subjects: Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry must all be completed for the candidate to pass the qualifying examination.
Domicile: The applicant to JEECUP must ordinarily reside in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Qualifying Scores: The minimum score required to participate in each programme varies. Candidates must have scored at least 35% on the required test to be awarded a diploma in engineering and technology. A minimum of 50% overall (or 45% for ST/SC) is required for admission to the Pharmacy Technology Diploma programme.
Age Criteria: All applicants must be at least 14 years old. No maximum age requirement is in place.
JEECUP Admit Card 2023
The Jeecup 2023 Exam will be Conducted soon as the Registration Dates has been Extended to 15 June 2023.The Candidates who have Filed the Application Form, will be able to Download Exam Slip soon After the Registration Process ends.The Admit card will be Released in the Month of June 2023.The Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Exam [Jeecup 2023] is for may Be Held in July 2023.The Candidates will be Able to Download the Examination Slip after the Release of the admit card , Which can be Download from the Official of JEECUP i.e Jeecup.org.The Students can Download the. Admit card Following the Steps Below:-
Step1: Visit the Official website Of Jeecup i.e jeecup.org
Step2: On the Homepage , Click On the JEECUP 2023
Step3: Now a New Page Will Open,Click on the Jeecup 2023 Admit card.
Step4: Now Enter the Your Personal Credentials like Application Number / Password /Date of Birth etc.
Step5: Now you will Be redirected to a New page , Check all your details carefully.
Step6: Now Your JEECUP 2023 Admit card will be Download to your Browser Download Tab
Step7: Now Print out of the admit card and don’t forget to Carry the Admit card on the Exam Date
JEECUP Result Date 2023
Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam which we know as JEECUP will be conducted in July 2023.The Admit card of Jeecup 2023 Will be Released anytime soon.The Expected Date of JEECUP 2023 Exam is in the Month of July 2023. After the Exam is Given the answer key will be Released within 1-2 Week.The process of checking the result of the exam takes at least one and a half months,The Students who will appear for the JEECUP 2023 Exam will Be Able to Check the Result On the Official website after there Upload of Marksheet. The Cut Off list will also be Made Available tot he Students.The candidate may Expect the result In the Month Of August, The Students Can Check the Results by Following the Steps provided Below.
How To Check JEECUP Result 2023?
Step1:Visit the Official website i.e Jeecup.org
Step2:On the Official websites Home, Click On Jeecup 2023 Result.
Step3:Now Enter your Details Like Roll Number and Date of Birth.
Step4: Click On Show Result Button,
Step5: Now Result Will Be Displayed on the Screen
JEECUP Counselling 2023 Rounds
The Jeecup 2023 Result is Expected to be Released In the 3-4 week of August 2023, After the results are Declared the Counselling Process will begin according to the Marks scored in the Examination. Students will be Offered Seats in the College based on their scores. The Merit List will be Released. The College will Provide According to the Marks in the Exam and Seats will be allocated to the Name Of Students in the counselling round. The Counselling round will be conducted in 5 Rounds, the Students will be Have to Submit 250 Rs/- in Inorder to Participant the Counselling and After Counselling and Seat Allocation the Student will have to Submit 3000 Rs/- in Inorder to lock the seat. The Admission into the Jeecup Counselling 2023 will be done according to Reservation I.e GEN/OBC/SC/ST.
Below are the registration costs that will be assessed to all participants in JEECUP 2023.
- Candidates from the General/Unreserved/OBC categories must pay Rs 300/-.
- The application cost for SC/ST applicants is Rs 200/-.
- There are a number of convenient ways to pay your fees online, including using your debit card, credit card, or net banking. Applicants can also submit a challan drawn from the designated bank.
- JEECUP Counselling will be held in 5 Rounds
- Candidates should complete their Register Themselves for Counselling with JEECUP roll no. and password.
- Candidate will have to pay counselling fee of Rs. 250/Rs
- After fee payment, Now Candidates will have to Choose College and Course from Technical /Pharmacy/Engineering
- There is no limitations for filing of choices
- Applicants will be able to download their seat allotment result through roll no. and DOB
- Candidates will have to pay Seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3000
- Students will have to Visit official centre for verification of documents.
- After verification, the candidate will admission will taken into the college.
JEECUP Full Schedule 2023
|JEECUP 2023 Registration Start||March 06, 2023|
|JEECUP Admit Card 2023||June 2023 – July, 2023|
|JEECUP Exam Date 2023||July 2023|
|JEECUP Result Date 2023||Last July 2023|
How to check Status of JEECUP Application Form 2023
The JEECUP 2023 application status may be checked on the official website once candidates have submitted their forms. Candidates will be updated on the progress of their applications by email or other notifications from the examination authorities. Before the deadline, applicants should ensure they have submitted accurate information and uploaded all necessary documents in the format specified by the authorities. A hopeful applicant may rest easy knowing their application will not be turned down thanks to this.
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Correction Date
To take advantage of the JEECUP 2023 application correction window, interested parties should take note of the following important dates. Please remember that the Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh reserves the right to alter the dates as it sees fit. If you need to correct your JEECUP application, you should maintain monitoring jeep.admissions.nic.in.
JEECUP Topper 2023 All Groups
The Toppers list for all the Groups will be shared once the final merit list has been declared,The Toppers name, along with Group and Region will be provided in the table below for reference::-
How to do JEECUP Application Form Correction?
If you realise an error in your JEECUP 2023 application within the correction time, you can go back and make the necessary changes. Here are the basic procedures for making changes to your JEECUP 2023 application.
- Visit jeep.admissions.nic.in, the official website.
- To change your application or log in, visit the JEECUP 2023 login page.
- Enter your username and password to continue.
- After logging in, you’ll have the option to make mass updates to the JEECUP 2023 application.
Other States Polytechnic Admission Examination
|State||Name of The Examination||Exam Name|
|Andhra Pradesh||(POLYCET)Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test||AP Polycet 2023|
|Assam||(PAT)Assam Polytechnic Admission Test||Assam PAT 2023|
|Arunachal Pradesh||(APJEE) Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination||APJEE 2023|
|Bihar||(DCECE) Diploma-Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination||DCECE 2023|
|Uttar Pradesh||JEECUP||JEECUP 2023|
|West Bengal||JEXPO||JEXPO 2023|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu & Kashmir Polytechnic Entrance Test||JKPET 2023|
|Madhya Pradesh||(MP PPT) Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test||MP PPT 2023|
|Telangana||(TS POLYCET) Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test||TS POLYCET 2023|
|Himachal Pradesh||(HP PAT) HP Polytechnic Admission Test||HP PAT 2023|
|Chhattisgarh||(CG PPT) Chhattisgarh Pre-Polytechnic Test||CG PPT 2023|
|Jharkhand||(PECE) Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination||PECE 2023|