10th & 12th Scholarship : The government is providing a maximum of 25000 to 12 pass students in the financial year of 2023-24. The 10th 12th Students Scholarship scheme is provided through Pune Municipal Corporation- PMC.
If you are living in Pune city or living in Maharashtra state, then you can apply for the 10th 12th Students Scholarship scheme. Eligible students will get 15000 rupees and 25000 scholarships for one time according to their categories. So if you have recently passed 10 class or 12th class then you can get the benefit of this 10th 12th Students Scholarship scheme.
The Pune Municipal Corporation Is running welfare schemes for their citizens. PMC provides a Pune scholarship scheme to students of 10th class and 12th classes yearly. 10th pass students will get a Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Educational scheme Scholarship of 15000 in their bank accounts.
However, those students who have completed their 12th class will get 25000 in the bank account under the Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Educational scheme of Pune. The applications are started from 9 October 2023 through online mode and the last that to apply online is December 2023. So you can apply according to your 10th or 12th Scholarship eligibility and get a one-time scholarship amount.
Read this article to get the procedure of applying online for the Pune Municipal Corporation scholarship 2023, and also get the 10th 12th Students Scholarship eligibility criteria and important documents that are necessary at the time of online application.
Objective of Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship 2023
The PMC Scholarship aims to provide financial support. Financial support will provided to those people who are coming from the backward section of society and do not have the resources to continue their education. If you belong to the backward category or you belong to the physically disabled category then you will provided the contrary to take admission to a prestigious college in India.
This scholarship will available only to people who are achieving more than 80% of their marks in their board examinations. The eligible students will receive a list of scholarships and then they can apply for these scholarships of their choice by checking out their future prospects. The objective of the scheme is to support people coming from financially backward sections of society and to help them overcome their financial problems.
Benefits of PMC Scholarship
There is a lot of financial assistance that will provided for the help of the students and the students will able to continue their education respectively. You can check out the list of advantages from the points given below:
- Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Academic Scholarship : This scheme provides a one-time scholarship amount of Rupees. 15,000 to students who have obtained at least 80% marks in the SSC (10th standard) examination. The scholarship is available only to residents of the area that falls under the Pune Municipal Corporation.
- Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Education Scheme :This scheme provides a one-time scholarship amount of Rupees. 25,000 to students who have obtained at least 80% marks in the HSC (12th standard) examination. To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must belong to a backward class or study in a regular/night school under the Pune Municipality Corporation.
- The scholarships will provide financial aid to the student so that they can continue their education.
- These scholarships are only available for one-time use so the students will not able to renew these scholars.
Pune Municipal Corporation Scholarship 2023 : Highlights
|Scholarship Name||PMC Scholarship|
|Provide By||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Beneficiaries||Class 10th & 12th|
|Mode of Payment||Direct Bank transfer|
|Amount||Rs 15,000 to Rs 25,000|
Eligibility criteria for Pune scholarship 2023
You need to complete the following eligibility criteria before applying online for the Pune Scholarship 2023 :-
- The applicant should live in Pune city.
- Student should have completed his 10th class or 12th class in this year before.
- The student should have gained more than 80% marks in the 10th class or 12th class on any board. However, if you belong to another backward cast or have studied in any school under Pune Municipal Corporation then you will get 10% relaxation in the marks.
- A person with disability has to gain more than 65% marks in their 10th or 12th class if they have more than 40% disability.
- The student should get admission in 11th class or in graduation and studying in any regular course.
Important documents for Pune Scholarship Scheme 2023
Carry the following documents at the time of online application. You are suggested to prepare scanned copies of the following documents as well as photocopies of the following documents for applying in the Pune scholarship scheme:
- Ration card of the family ( first and last page).
- Address proof of the applicant ( telephone bill, electricity bill, PMC tax receipt, rent agreement, etc.).
- The Aadhar card of the applicant.
- Bank passbook of the applicant.
- Proof of age of the applicant ( you can submit anyone of birth certificate, 10th class certificate, or School Bonafide certificate).
- 10th class or 12th Class mark sheet and certificate.
- The fee receipt of the college.
- Certificate from the head of the college.
How to apply online for PMC Scholarship 2023 ?
You should be very clear while applying for the Pune scholarship scheme for 10th class and 12th class that you have to submit the 10th 12th Students Scholarship online application as well as an application. Once you submit your online application after the date you have to take a printout of your application and submit it physically in the department. So follow this procedure for the Pune scholarship Apply Online 2023:
- Visit the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation.
- You can click on this direct link to visit the website : https://dbt.pmc.gov.in/
- Now you have to click on the link of the Pune scholarship new registration 2023.
- If you are using this website for the first time, But if you have already used the portal for other services then you can directly log in by entering your login ID and password.
- Now enter your personal details including mobile number, name, and Aadhar number, and create a user ID and password for login.
- Once you have created the user ID and password you can log in and carry on the link of educational schemes on the dashboard.
- Now you can see the Pune scholarship scheme for the 10th class and 12th class where you have to click on the link according to your category.
- Provide the information in the 10th 12th Students Scholarship online application form and upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Read all the information carefully and click on the submit link.
After that, you have to download the 10th 12th Students Scholarship online application form attach the photocopy of the documents which you have uploaded on the website, and submit it to the Pune Municipal Corporation office physically.
How to track PMC application status ?
- To track the PMC scholarship scheme status, go to the Pune Municipality Corporation’s website.
- Go to the app track option in the menu bar from the portal’s home page.
- As you progress, a new page will appear on the screen, asking you to enter your application ID.
- Select the Respects option, and information regarding your application will appear on the screen.
PMC Scholarship Contact Details
pune municipal corporation,
pmc main building,
Near Mangala Theater,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005
Call – 1800 103 0222
FAQ’s : PMC Scholarship 2023
Students belonging to BC and PWD who have secured 70% to 80% marks in class 10th or 12th exams are eligible to apply.
Bharat Ratna Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Academic Scholarship provides a one-time scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000. Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Education Scheme offers a one-time scholarship amount of Rs 25,000.
The deadline to apply for the PMC Scholarship 2023 has not announced yet. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates.