Aadhar Card Personal Loan 2023: Often in times of need, we apply for a personal loan from the bank, for which we require an Aadhaar card and other important documents to prove our identity, through which the bank provides a Personal Loan to the customers. Similarly, like a credit card loan, a personal loan is also given on an Aadhar card known as Aadhar Card Personal Loan, there is confusion among many people regarding this matter, but let us tell you that phrases like a personal loan on Aadhar card, Aadhar card loan can create confusion, There is no such loan in reality. You can use an Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI to avail of the Aadhar Card Personal Loan along with the documents to the lender.
Let us tell you that there is no loan like the Aadhar Card Personal Loan, you get this loan because while applying for a personal loan, you are required to have an Aadhar Card as a required document. Terms like Aadhar Card Loan or Loan against Aadhar Card can be misleading. Aadhar card is used as one of the required documents while applying for an Aadhar personal loan, for this, you are required to fulfill all the conditions of the bank to get the loan, only after which you will be able to get the loan. Aadhar card is used as a paperless e-KYC document to avail of a personal loan, which is called an Aadhar card loan.
How to get an Aadhar Card Personal Loan 2023?
Citizens who want to apply for a personal loan from the bank require a lot of documents, but now it has become very easy to apply for a personal loan through online digitalization and an Aadhar card. To apply for a personal loan through an Aadhar card, the applicant has to fill out the application form and provide his/her Aadhar card number, for this it is necessary that the person’s Aadhar card should be linked to his/her PAN card and bank account, if your Aadhar, PAN and If the bank accounts are linked, then you will not need to upload additional documents.
Personal Loan, You will be required to provide proof of your address and income and allow the lending institution to conduct a background check based on your Aadhar card. After clearing the applicant background check, your personal loan will be approved and the loan amount will be transferred to your account within a few days.
Advantages of Aadhaar Card Personal Loan 2023
Information about the benefits available under the Aadhar Card Personal Loan is as follows.
- Aadhaar card helps in the online verification process for personal loans and facilitates faster funding of loans.
- Applicants for personal loans can avail of the loan by using their Aadhaar card as an important document.
- This reduces the time taken in loan processing, which will save you time and you will be able to apply for the loan through digital medium.
- This single document can be used for identity proof of the citizen.
- Aadhar Card further simplifies the documentation process for both citizens and financial institutions.
Aadhar Card Personal Loan Eligibility
For an Aadhar Card Personal Loan, the applicant will have to fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria, only those who fulfill them will be able to apply for the loan, the information about all such eligibility is as follows.
- Applicants for personal loans should be residents of India.
- Applicant’s age must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- For a loan, the applicant’s credit score should be 750 or more.
- The applicant’s net monthly income should be at least Rs 15,000.
- The applicant should have at least two years of working experience and a minimum of one year of working experience with the current company.
Required documents for Aadhar Card Personal Loan 2023
For an Aadhar Card Personal Loan, it is necessary for the applicant to have all the important documents through which he will be able to apply for the Aadhar personal loan, the information about all such documents is as follows.
- The Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Identity card (PAN card, Voter ID)
- income certificate
- KYC Document
- residence certificate
- Fill application form with a passport size photograph
- Necessary documents related to bank
How to Apply Online for an Aadhar Card Personal Loan?
To get a loan with an Aadhar card, you will have to follow these steps, which are as follows –
- To take an Aadhaar Card Loan, first of all, you have to download the official website of your bank or the official application of the bank,
- After this, you will get the option of Loans on the website or app, on which you will have to click.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you, where you will get the option of Aadhar Card Loan, on which you will have to click,
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you where you will have to enter your PAN card number and Aadhaar card number and click on the proceed option.
- After clicking, its Aadhar Card Loan form will open in front of you, which you will have to fill out carefully.
- After this, you will have to do further OTP validation and
- Finally, you will have to click on the submit option after which you will get the slip/receipt of the application which you will have to print and save.