AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 Registration : All India Council for Technical Education provides various scholarships to the students who are pursuing any technical education from the affiliated Institute with AICTE. Currently, The council is inviting online application forms for students who are pursuing post-graduation technical courses including ME/ MTech/ MArch/ MDes, etc.
All India Council for Technical Education- AICTE is inviting individuals to get AICTE PG scholarship 2023. You are also eligible If you are studying in any PG level course in any institute that is affiliated with AICTE. Applicants have to apply through online mode before the last date which is 30 November, 2023. After that, the authority will verify your AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 application till 15 December, 2023.
We are providing you all the details of this scholarship in this article including the eligibility criteria, online application procedure, scholarship amount, procedure to get a scholarship in AICTE PG, etc. So read this article to get all the information about the AICTE PG Scholarship 2023.
The last date to apply online for GATE AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 is 30th November, 2023.
GATE AICTE PG Scholarship 2023 : An Overview
|Name||AICTE PG Scholarship|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||PG students in AICTE approved institutes|
Advantages of AICTE PG Scholarship
- The financial assistance will help people to get comfortable with their PG degrees without having to worry about financial aid.
- The financial assistance will transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- It will inspire people to get higher education even after they complete their PG degree.
- It will easier for people to get educated using financial aid.
- The financial assistance will act as a reward for the people who have past the entrance examination to pursue the master’s degree.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
- Students must have a valid GATE/CEED score at the time of admission.
- They must admitted as a full-time scholar in an AICTE-approved Master of Engineering (ME), Master of Technology (MTech), or Master of Design (MDes) program.
- They must admitted to an AICTE-approved institution/university department.
- Students of final years of dual degree integrated programs would also be entitled to a PG Scholarship from the 9th semester onwards, i.e., only for one year in the final year.
- If you are doing any part-time course or distance mode PG course in the technical field then you are not eligible for getting scholarship of GATE/CEED AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
Important documents for AICTE PG scholarship 2023
You need to carry the following documents in the scanned form before applying online for this scholarship scheme of AICTE :-
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the candidate
- The Aadhar card of the student
- GATE/ CEED Scorecard
- The category certificate of the applicant if required
- Marksheet of the 8th semester for M Tech integrated Course if applicable
Apart from this, you need to carry the following documents and the time of applying to the institute for this AICTE scholarship 2023 :-
- The Bonafide certificate of the applicant (it will be uploaded by the institute).
- Bank passbook information of the applicant.
Reward Details of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
The Scholarship under this scheme is Rs. 12,400/- per month per student. The Scholarship is sustainable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes until the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
Students of the final years of dual degree integrated programs would also be eligible to a PG Scholarship from the 9th semester onwards i.e. only for one year in the last year.
Important Dates of AICTE PG Scholarship 2023
|Advertisement published||17th September 2023|
|Opening date of the portal for creation of student’s ID by the Institutes/ Online submission of application by the student||18th September 2023|
|Last date for the creation of the student’s ID by the Institutes/ Online submission of application by the student||30th November 2023|
|Last date for verification by the Institute||15th December 2023|
How to apply for GATE AICTE PG scholarship 2023 ?
Council has started to accept GATE AICTE PG scholarship online application forms from the candidates for the AICTE PG scholarship scheme 2023. If you are eligible for this scheme, then you should immediately visit your Institute and after that, you have to provide the personal information of your Institute so they can create the user ID and password to access the website for individual students. After that, you have to follow the following steps :-
- You have to check your email address where you will receive the email from AICTE where you will get the user ID and password to log in on the website.
- After the day you have to verify your application by clicking on the verification link in the email ID.
- Now visit the office website of AICTE post-graduation scholarship scheme.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website : https://pgscholarship.aicte-india.org/
- You have to enter the email ID and the password.
- Click on submit button.
- Now you will reach the dashboard where you have to click on the “GATE AICTE PG scholarship Application link“.
- Now enter the person’s details in the website.
- After this, you have to upload the scanned documents accordingly and click on the save link after uploading all the documents.
Now your application will be successfully submitted and you can take a printout of your application by downloading it on your mobile phone. You will get the scholarship amount according to the course fees from the council after completing the verification.
Selection process of GATE PG scholarship
The selection will made on the basis of the eligibility criteria presented by the organization.
Students will selected on the basis of the score that they have achieved in their entrance examination.
To continue the scholarship, it is important that you get good marks in your master’s degree and appear for all the examinations.
FAQ’s : GATE PG scholarship 2023
The amount will directly deposit in student’s bank account via DBT.
The PG scholarship is provided to the additional 10% of candidates over and above the approved intake of that course from the EWS category if the university/ institute has admitted students from Financially Weaker Sections.
The Scholarship is sustainable for 24 months or for the duration of the course i.e. from the date of commencement of classes until the date of completion of the classes whichever is lower and is not extendable under any circumstances.
The last date to apply online is 30th November, 2023.