Online banking is providing banking facilities at home to all citizens who have smartphones. however, there are many citizens in India who do not use smartphones and internet banking. So, They need to visit the bank for every enquiry such as check the statement, balance enquiry, Customer services etc. but today we are providing you All Banks Balance Missed Call Number which is very useful for every citizen who is using banking facilities.
you can check your balance by missed call number. you can also registered your complain in bank by calling these Bank customer care numbers. The major benefit of these Bank Missed Call numbers list 2023 is, keypad mobile users who do not use internet services can also use this mobile numbers for banking enquiry. To read our article “All Banks Balance Missed Call Number” to get your bank balance missed call number list 2023.
All Bank Balance Missed Call Number
All Banks Missed Call Balance Enquiry Number in India: It is very important for all the customers of banks to check their account details regularly to prevent online banking frauds. Banks are providing various facilities to their customers. so if you are going to visit the bank for any inquiry related to your bank account then you will need to wait in the line. After that Bank representative provide your banking details to you. it is very time taking and long procedure. now banks are providing various missed call numbers for banking services. this initiative (Missed Call Balance Enquiry Latest Phone Number of All Banks in 2023) is helping the customers as well as banks to overcome the crowd of customers in the bank. if you have recently received any amount in your bank account then you can check your bank account details by missed calling specific Bank number. most of the numbers are toll free, so you need note to pay any amount to the bank for these mobile number banking services. customers can check their bank account details, bank statement, Cancel the check through SMS number, block or active your ATM card through missed call number. register your complain to the customer care representative through Bank customer care mobile number.
SBI Customer Care Number 2023-24
|SBI Balance Check Number||09223766666|
|SBI Customer Care Number||1800 11 22111800 425 3800080-26599990|
|SBI Mini Statement Check Number||Type : MSTMT in SMS and send it to 09223866666|
Bank of India Customer Care Number 2023
|BOIBalance Check Number||1800220229|
|BOI Customer Care Number||18001031906|
Canara Bank Customer Care Number
- Missed call to this number to Check your bank balance in Canara Bank account: 9555244442. You should missed call from your registered number which is registered in Canara Bank.
- If you are facing any problem related to banking in Canara Bank or you want to registered any complaint then you can call to this mobile number 1800-22-1911. Customer care representative will sort out your problem.
Indian Overseas Bank customer care number
- The Indian Overseas Bank has launched one customer care number which is providing all the details related to banking. you can call to this number: 18004254445 And follow the instructions to check your bank details.
- If you want to check your bank details immediately through SMS service. then you need to send SMS to this mobile number 8424022122. For checking balance type BAL ( Last 4 digit of your bank account) and send it to the above number.
Punjab National Bank customer care number
- You can either 1800-180-2222 or 1800-103-2222 To solve your problems by contacting customer care executive (PNB customer care number).
- If you want to check your bank account status then you can missed call to this mobile number 1800-180-2223. After this you will get your bank balance details of Punjab National Bank.
United Bank of India
- 1800-345-0345 Is the customer care number to complain or ask any questions related to personal banking with United Bank of India. the customer care representative will also inform you about your bank balance details through this mobile number.
- You can also missed call to 09223008586. After that bank will automatically generate your bank balance details through sms to your registered mobile number.
- There is also SMS facilities available in United Bank of India. you can SMS for various services to this mobile number 09223008486. Type UBAL And enter your account number after space then send this sms to the mobile number. bank will generate your bank account balance status through SMS to your registered mobile number.