Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka: The Government of Karnataka has taken an important step in improving the citizens’ lives by launching a special scheme named “Anna Bhagya Scheme”. The scheme’s primary focus is on resolving the immediate problem of food insecurity, with the welfare of the economically disadvantaged as its ultimate objective. The Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka provides free food grains to eligible people in an effort to strengthen and assist marginalized groups across the state. If you are a person who lives in this state and are interested in applying for the Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023, then you should read this article as a whole, as it contains information about the scheme’s objectives, eligibility criteria, application process, and many other important information. So, you can take some time to read this article to get some better knowledge about the scheme, if you are a Karnataka-based resident. You can check the details by visiting the Karnataka’s scheme’s official website “https://www.ahara.kar.nic.in”.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023
The Chief Minister of Karnataka issued the order before launching the scheme. They have stated that they would provide all Below Poverty Line (BPL) ration card holders with 10 kilograms of rice free of cost every month. People belonging to families that have BPL ration cards would be eligible for this scheme’s benefits. This truly indicates that under the BPL Parivar Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka, each family member is eligible for the above mentioned 10 kilograms of rice for free every month. Additionally, the residents of the state who are really the owners of an Antyodaya Anna Card are officially qualified or eligible to participate in this amazing scheme. This initiative was initially launched by Karnataka’s political party, Karnataka Congress Party. People can avail of this scheme through a toll-free number, i.e., 1967. Below is an overview table that you should take a closer look for much details. So, let’s get started.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka Overview
|Scheme Name||Anna Bhagya Scheme (ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ)|
|Launched By||Karnataka Congress Party|
|Launch Date||1st July 2023|
|Order Issued By||CM Siddaramaiah|
|Target Audience||All Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)People|
|Benefit||Free 10 Kg Rice|
|Documents Required||Domicile Certificate, Ration Card, Bank Details, etc.|
|Application (Last Date)||Not Applicable|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Registration Fees||Free of Cost|
The Karnataka’s Anna Bhagya Scheme was launched by the Karnataka Congress Party. Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has issued the order to launch this scheme and the scheme was officially launched on 1st July 2023 for the poor people who are categorized as BPL who should mandatorily have ration card as proof.
Gruha Jyoti Scheme, Registration, Eligibility <<<APPLY NOW>>>
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023 Application Fees
Applying for Karnataka’s Anna Bhagya Scheme does not need a cost of any kind. Participants must be residents of Karnataka and the holders of a valid BPL or Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) ration card.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For applying in this scheme, you should follow a few criteria below that is very much important:
- Applicant should be a Karnataka permanent resident to apply for this scheme.
- Applicant should belong to BPL and AAY Category to apply.
- Applicant should at least have a ration card as proof to show that he/she belongs to the BPL category.
ಅನ್ನಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ 2023 ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ
ಸರ್ಕಾರವು “ಅನ್ನ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ” ಎಂಬ ವಿಶೇಷ ಯೋಜನೆಯನ್ನು ಪ್ರಾರಂಭಿಸುವ ಮೂಲಕ ನಾಗರಿಕರ ಜೀವನವನ್ನು ಸುಧಾರಿಸುವಲ್ಲಿ ಮಹತ್ತರವಾದ ಹೆಜ್ಜೆ ಇಟ್ಟಿದೆ. ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಪ್ರಾಥಮಿಕ ಗಮನವು ಆಹಾರದ ಅಭದ್ರತೆಯ ತಕ್ಷಣದ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಯನ್ನು ಪರಿಹರಿಸುವುದು, ಆರ್ಥಿಕವಾಗಿ ಹಿಂದುಳಿದವರ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣವು ಅದರ ಅಂತಿಮ ಉದ್ದೇಶವಾಗಿದೆ. ಅನ್ನ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕವು ರಾಜ್ಯದಾದ್ಯಂತ ಅಂಚಿನಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಗುಂಪುಗಳನ್ನು ಬಲಪಡಿಸುವ ಮತ್ತು ಸಹಾಯ ಮಾಡುವ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನದಲ್ಲಿ ಅರ್ಹ ಜನರಿಗೆ ಉಚಿತ ಆಹಾರ ಧಾನ್ಯಗಳನ್ನು ಒದಗಿಸುತ್ತದೆ. ನೀವು ಈ ರಾಜ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ವಾಸಿಸುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯಾಗಿದ್ದರೆ ಮತ್ತು ಅನ್ನ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ 2023 ಗೆ ಅರ್ಜಿ ಸಲ್ಲಿಸಲು ಆಸಕ್ತಿ ಹೊಂದಿದ್ದರೆ, ನೀವು ಈ ಲೇಖನವನ್ನು ಒಟ್ಟಾರೆಯಾಗಿ ಓದಬೇಕು, ಏಕೆಂದರೆ ಇದು ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಉದ್ದೇಶಗಳು, ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಮಾನದಂಡಗಳು, ಅಪ್ಲಿಕೇಶನ್ ಪ್ರಕ್ರಿಯೆ ಮತ್ತು ಹಲವು ಮಾಹಿತಿಯನ್ನು ಒಳಗೊಂಡಿದೆ. ಇತರ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಮಾಹಿತಿ. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ, ನೀವು ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಮೂಲದ ನಿವಾಸಿಯಾಗಿದ್ದರೆ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಕುರಿತು ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಉತ್ತಮ ಜ್ಞಾನವನ್ನು ಪಡೆಯಲು ಈ ಲೇಖನವನ್ನು ಓದಲು ಸ್ವಲ್ಪ ಸಮಯ ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳಬಹುದು. ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಅಧಿಕೃತ ವೆಬ್ಸೈಟ್ “https://www.ahara.kar.nic.in” ಗೆ ಭೇಟಿ ನೀಡುವ ಮೂಲಕ ನೀವು ವಿವರಗಳನ್ನು ಪರಿಶೀಲಿಸಬಹುದು.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023 : Benefits
The resident of Karnataka would get few benefits if they belong to the BPL category and want to avail the offers from this scheme here are few benefits that he/she must know:
- The state government of Karnataka has unveiled the Anna Bhagya Scheme.
- Karnataka’s Anna Bhagya Scheme ensures that all those with BPL ration cards get 10 kg rice every month.
- The government of Karnataka provides 10 kilograms of rice each month to every person in a household that earns less than the poverty threshold.
- Food insecurity is no longer a problem for low-income households because to this plan.
- For example, let’s say your household of four qualifies for the program and receives 40 kg of rice each month.
Required Documents for Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023
० Address Certificate
० Ration Card
० Bank details
० Mobile Number
How to Register for Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka 2023
To participate in the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023, the applicants need not fill out a separate application. If you live in the Indian state of Karnataka and have a BPL or AAY ration card, you are immediately qualified for the program. Going to a ration store and presenting your card will get you free rice every month. The procedure for enrolling in the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme is as follows:
- First, you have to visit your nearest ration shop.
- Then, show the merchant your ration card to get the discount.
- The clerk would check your credentials before letting you in.
- If you meet the requirements, you will be included in the scheme.
- You are going to receive a monthly supply of free rice (10 kilograms).
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka: Login Procedure
Following are the important steps for a person to login in the Karnataka’s Anna Bhagya Scheme’s official website that you must know for better understanding:
- First, you need to visit the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme’s official website.
- Then, the “Beneficiary List” button should be selected.
- You should afterward select your tehsil and gram panchayat along with your ration card number.
- The “Search” tab must be selected.
- You will see a list of everyone in your gram panchayat who is eligible for a BPL ration card.
You may also learn about the scheme’s development by contacting the department responsible for food and civil supplies in your area.
How to check Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 ?
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Food Department.
- On the home page, click on the E-Services tab.
- Now click on the DBT status link.
- Select the month, year and then enter your ration card number and then click on the continue button.
- Your DBT status under Anna Bhagya will be displayed on the screen.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka Important Links
|Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnataka||Click Here|
|Other Schemes||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
When did the Anna Bhagya Scheme launch?
Who is eligible for this scheme?
Is there any fees for applying for this scheme?
What is the official website to gain the benefit of Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 ?
How much rice will be provided under the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 ?
Is there any separate application process for the Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023?
What are the documents required to apply for the karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme 2023 ?
० Ration Card
० Bank details
० Mobile Number