Bank Of Baroda Loan Apply: The festival season is going to start in India in upcoming days. Most of the people needs instant loan during these festival seasons for various purposes. Bank of Baroda is also offering an online loan scheme to their customers where you can ask up to 1 lakh online loan from Bank of Baroda. if you are also a customer of Bob then you can also apply online for BOB personal loan 2023 for Rs 1 lakh. Read this article to check all the information of Bank of Baroda personal loan scheme including the eligibility criteria, list of documents, application procedure, interest rates, processing fees, GST etc.
Bank of Baroda personal loan 2023
Personal loan scheme is premium facilities of all banks to their customers. But the document station procedure and the application procedure is too long for applying personal loan in the bank. The Bank of Baroda is using digital facilities to provide personal loan quickly. You can apply Bank of Baroda personal loan scheme to ask up to Rs 1 lakh through online mode. however the bank is providing maximum 20 lakh loan. but it may take few times to get approval for a big amount of loan from the bank. But your budget is under Rs 1 lakh rupees and you want to get Rs 1 lakh instant loan then it is a good opportunity because the bank is providing personal loan within few minutes through online mode.
The eligibility criteria of Bob personal loan
The applicant have to complete the following eligibility criteria while applying personal loan in Bank of Baroda through online mode:
- Only Indian citizen can apply online for the bob personal loan
- the citizen should be registered customer of Bank of Baroda
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 year to 58 years
- The bank will charge interest rate from 12.40% to 15.90% according to the condition of the applicant
- The Cibil score of the applicant should be good and more than 750 to get instant loan
- 2% processing charges of the loan will be deducted from the loan amount and other additional GST will also be charged according to the amount of the loan.
Documents for BOB personal loan
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN card number details
- Bank statement at least 6 month
- Bank of Baroda account information
- The salary proof of the applicant should also be provided while applying online.
- Registered mobile number with Bank of Baroda and link with Aadhar card
Apply online for Bank of Baroda personal loan
You can apply through online mode for Bank of Baroda instant personal loan for maximum amount of Rs 5 lakh rupees. But if you want instant loan then you can take up to 1 lakh loan through online mode where the bank will provide the loan amount in the bank account within few minutes after completing the verification procedure. Follow this procedure to apply online in Bank of Baroda instant personal loan:
- Visit to the official website of Bank of Baroda. You can also click on the this link to visit direct on the official website bankofbaroda.in/
- After that you will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link of loan and select the Baroda personal loan.
- Now you can see the eligibility criteria and other information of this loan scheme where you have to click on the link of apply now.
- You will be read direct it on a new page where you have to enter the mobile number which is linked with Bank of Baroda and you will receive OTP message on this number
- Once you have submit the OTP on the website the online application form will appear on your screen where you have to enter your personal details and the amount of loan which you want to get, now select the tenure of the loan amount to repay the loan.
- Once you have entered your personal information you have to verify your documentation through e kyc procedure where you will receive OTP message on your registered mobile number which is linked with Aadhar card
After this your application will be successfully submitted and you will get the loan amount in your bank account after the verification procedure. It may take few minutes or hours to receive the loan amount.