BOB MUDRA Loan Online Apply 2023: The government is continuously promoting self-business and Entrepreneurship among youth. There are many schemes that are designed for small Enterprises. The Government of India has directed all the banks to provide Mudra loan for MSMEs to start their business. Bank of Baroda – BOB Is also providing business loans under BOB MUDRA Loan scheme. you can take up to 10 lakh under this scheme.
The most important thing about this Mudra loan is that you do need not to deposit any security for asking for up to 10 lakh rupees loan. so if you are running a small business or 1 to upscale your business then you should contact your Bank of Baroda branch to apply for a BOB Mudra loan. however, there is an online service also to apply for a Mudra loan from your mobile phone. we are providing you step-by-step details including eligibility criteria and essential documents which are necessary and the time of applying online for Bob Mudra loan 2023.
BOB E Mudra Loan Online Apply 2023
Bank of Baroda is one of the centralized bank in India which is providing banking facilities across country to all the citizens. The bank is also promoting government initiatives to support Indian citizens. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Mudra loan scheme on 2015. The Scheme is launched for micro, small and medium enterprises which are also known as MSMEs.
There are total 3 Levels of Mudra loan where you can ask from Rs 50000 rupees to maximum 10 lakh according to your need to increase and build up your Enterprises. Interest rates and Eligibility criteria has also flexible under this Mudra loan scheme which is provided by bank of Baroda. so if you are customer of Bank of Baroda then you can easily apply through visiting the branch or online.
BOB Mudra loan Eligibility 2023
Follow this eligibility criteria for apply online under Bank of Baroda Mudra loan scheme 2023
- The applicant should be residence of India
- age of applicant should be more than 21 years
- women entrepreneurs will also get preferences from the Bank of Baroda.
- The loan should be provided only for up scale or start a new business. you cannot ask the loan for personal requirements.
- Fruit vendors, taxi, bus drivers, truck drivers, vegetable vendors, wholesalers, small manufacturing units, hand craft units and other small Enterprises can apply for this scheme.
Documents for apply in BOB Mudra loan 2023
The bank will ask following documents to provide you Mudra loan
- Aadhar card/ ration card/ passport or any government-approved identity card
- PAN number of the candidate and GST number of the business.
- Registered mobile number with GST number
- Business registration documents
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Last 6-month bank statement which is downloaded by the official website of the bank
- passbook of the bank which will include the account and IFSC code
Apply online for Bank of Baroda Mudra loan 2023
The Bank of Baroda is providing online and offline both facilities to their customers to apply under Bank of Baroda Mudra loan scheme. if you do not want to get in the long line of the bank then you should apply online from your mobile phone. follow this procedure to apply online for Bank of Baroda Mudra loan
- Visit to the official website of Bank of Baroda. you can also click on the link to visit direct on the website https://www.bankofbaroda.in/
- After this we will reach on a new page Where you have to click on the link for business.
- under this category you should click on the link for business loan.
- After this you can easily see a link for Bank of Baroda Mudra loan. Click to this link
- After that you have to click on the link for apply now after reading all the conditions and eligibility criteria which will available on the website.
- Enter your name, address and mobile number. bank will send OTP message in your mobile number you have to fill in the OTP number in the website for verification purpose
- after that BOB online Loan application form will appear in your screen where you have to enter your personal details or business details
- after that you will be asked the loan amount which you want under Bob Mudra loan scheme 2023.
After this click on the submit button. employees of Bank of Baroda will contact you for your verification and after that they will provide the loan amount in your bank account.