Bank of Baroda is giving a maximum of approx 20 lakh to their customers under the BOB personal loan 20 lakh scheme. On the off chance that you really want an instant loan amount from the Bank of Baroda which is one of the nationalized banks in India, then, at that point, you can apply for a BOB personal loan of up to 20 lakh. You need to visit your closest Bank of Baroda branch and ask for the Bob personal loan application loan from the inquiry counter of the bank.
After that, enter your own personal details and other data as asked in the BOB personal loan 20 lakh application form, and then you will have to attach a scanned copy of all the necessary documents with this application form. Bank of Baroda is offering different online as well as loans to their customers. You can apply for a BOB personal loan for various reasons including innovation of home, educational purpose, vacations, marriage, and so on.
BOB Personal Loan 20 Lakh just on one click
Generally, on the off chance that you apply the highest amount in the personal loan, you will have to go through the branch. Anyway, online loan facility is also accessible for up to 500000 to 10 lakh loan amount. The bank will charge 2% one-time handling expenses where the base amount is one thousand to the maximum amount will be ten thousand rupees.
In any case, if your bank account is already in BOB and you are a government employee, then at that point, you are not required to pay any handling expenses. The BOB personal loan 20 lakh financing costs are also beginning from 10.90% and it will be increment as indicated by the condition and Eligibility of the customer.
BOB Personal Loan 20 Lakh Eligibility
- First of all, for a BOB Personal Loan of 20 Lakh, only Indian citizens will be eligible.
- The minimum age of the applicants should be at least 21 years and the maximum age limit should be 60 years. However, applicants who are self-employed can apply up to the age of 65 years.
- The applicant can get a minimum of 50,000 to a maximum of 20 lakh Loan amounts.
- All the salaried employees, who are government or private sector, must have at least 1 year of continuous employment with their current employer.
- Self-employed people must have a 1-year business record to be qualified for a personal loan.
- People who have a good CIBIL score in the bank may increase their chances of securing a higher loan amount from the related bank.
Required Documents for BOB Personal Loan 20 Lakh
Here we are providing a list of required documents for the BOB loan.
- The applicant should have the Bank of Baroda personal loan application form.
- The applicant should have three recently clicked passport-sized color photographs.
- The applicant should have proof of identity such as an Aadhar card, PAN card Passport Driving License, or Voter ID card.
- The applicant should have Proof of permanent residence such as an Aadhar card, Voter ID card Driver’s license electricity bill, etc.
- The applicant should have a Bank statement that contains at least six months of complete details.
- The applicant should have a hard copy of the latest updated passbook.
- If the applicant is employed, then they have to provide the latest 3 month’s salary slips.
- The applicant should have details of tax information (if employed) from income tax returns.
- If the applicant is a business owner, then they need to submit business registration documents and documents related to the income tax return.
Know about the Application Procedure for the BOB personal loan of 20 lakh
Here we are providing some simple steps to apply for the Bank of Baroda personal loan of 20 lakh, the needed applicant can apply for the personal loan by following the given steps.
- First of all, the applicant will have to visit the nearest branch of the Bank of Baroda and then go to the inquiry counter to ask about the personal loan application form.
- After that, the applicant will have to provide the personal details and other required information in the application form.
- After that, the applicants are required to attach duplicates of the necessary documents with the BOB Personal Loan 20 Lakh application form.
- After that, the applicant will have to submit the filled application form at the counter.
- The applicant is also required to present all the original documents for verification at the time of application submission.
- Then, the bank will check the BOB Personal Loan 20 Lakh application form and discuss about the loan amount and interest rates.
- At last, if you agree with the bank’s terms and conditions then you have to sign the final formalities.
- After completing the verification procedure, within 2 to 4 days the loan amount will be deposited into the applicant’s bank account.