BPSC 70th Notification 2024: The Bihar Public Service Commission is responsible board to conduct various recruitment examinations in Bihar state where employees for different government departments are recruited through the recruitment procedure of BPSC. If you are also preparing for BPSC 70th recruitment 2024, then you can read this article where you will get all the information of the latest BPSC 70 official notification 2024 in this article. We will also discuss the latest eligibility criteria and online application procedure for the recruitment of 70th BPSC recruitment.
BPSC 70th Recruitment Notification
Many aspirants are waiting for the latest recruitment of BPSC for recruiting employees under 70th BPSC recruitment 2023. The board has not been notified yet about the recruitment of BPSC 70th vacancy yet. But it is expected to release the notification at the starting of year 2024 according to examination specialists. However the BPSC conducts various recruitment examinations including teacher recruitment in Bihar, Department recruitment in Bihar state, it is famous for the Integrated combined competitive examination of BPSC where the department recruits various officer-level employees in the state at the graduate level. If you are also preparing for BPSC CCE 70th recruitment examination, then you should check the latest eligibility criteria and other information which will help you to prepare accordingly.
BPSC recruitment eligibility
You have to follow the following eligibility criteria at the time of applying online for the upcoming BPSC 70 CCE recruitment examination:
- The candidate should be only an Indian citizen.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 20 years. The maximum age is 37 years, however, candidate belonging to different categories will get Age relaxation according to Government norms.
- The candidate should have completed graduation in any stream before online application.
- Candidates can apply according to the seat availability according to their categories
- According to the latest notification of BPSC recruitment, candidate have to pay 600 rupees at the time of online application. However candidate belongs to SC ST category, PWD category and all females of Bihar State will have to pay 150 rupees.
The department will accept application through only mode on their official website, so you have to follow the following procedure at the time of applying online for BPSC 70 CCE Recruitment 2024:
- First of all visit to the official website of Bihar Public Service Commission. You can directly visit to the website by following this link: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to believe on the link of apply online.
- Now you will be reacted on a new page where you have to registered yourself for one time
- Now you have to click on the link of BPSC 70th CCE recruitment online application form, where you have to enter the user id and password which you have created at the time of registration and fill the online application form
- At the end you have to upload all the documents through online mode on the website
Once you have submitted all the information you have to pay the online fees according to your category and click on the submit. Now you can download the print out of your application form which will help you for the procedures including downloading BPSC admit card, etc.
Selection procedure of BPSC CCE 70th recruitment
Bihar Public Service Commission will follow 3 stages to recruit the employees for Bihar State Government departments. The first phase of this recruitment is known as preliminary examination where candidates have to select any one correct answer among the objective type answers of the questions. It will compile various topics and the maximum marks of this examination is 150 where candidate have to achieve more than passing marks to appear in the second phase of this examination which is known as BPSC Mains examination. It is descriptive examination where candidate have to appear in the descriptive exams according to the post they have selected. At the end candidates will be called for personal verification and physical endurance test for specific post. After that the department will release the merit list of the successful candidates which will get the government job in the Bihar state.