BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023: The government of Bihar is gifting more than 10 lakh jobs to the youths in the state and continuously uploading BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023 notifications. Bihar Public Service Commission has already selected more than 1.7 lakh teachers from classes 1 to 12 in the latest BPSC Teacher Phase 2 recruitment 2023 procedure for BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023. Now the department has announced another recruitment notification for 2nd phase of BPSC teacher recruitment 2023. So if you have missed the previous BPSC teacher recruitment vacancy 2023 then you have another golden chance to apply for the BPSC teacher Second Phase recruitment 2023. You can read this article to get the information on BPSC teacher recruitment 2nd phase including the official notification, online application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, etc.
The Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar has already promised to provide 1.7 lakh bihar teacher vacancies in the Bihar state to the residents of Bihar and across India. More than one lakh teachers have been recruited in the BPSC Teacher Phase 1 Vacancy 2023. Bihar Public Service Commission has uploaded a notification on the official website to recruit teachers in the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Recruitment 2023 on 27 October 2023. According to the official notification, the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 online application form will be started from 3 November 2023 on the official website of BPSC. Applicants can apply before 14 November 2023. The examinations of BPSC teacher recruitment of the second phase are also scheduled between 7 to 10 December 2023.
BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023 Notification PDF (Out)
You can read the short notification of BPSC for teacher recruitment in the Bihar state by visiting the official website. The number of vacancies is not mentioned in this short notification but will inform you on 3 November 2023 at the time of starting BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023 online applications. According to the information, 69692 teachers will be recruited in this recruitment procedure.
Teachers from classes 6 to 8th in middle schools, from classes 9 to 10 in the secondary, and teachers from class 11 to 12 in higher secondary schools will be recruited in this Second Phase. The Bihar Teacher vacancies in the schools that are working under the Department of Welfare of EBC and BC will also be filled in this Bihar BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2nd Phase 2023 procedure where Primary teachers (PRT), Bihar TGT and PGT teachers will be recruited for the schools under the department of welfare EBC and BC. Apart from teachers, headmasters for these schools will also be recruiting in this recruitment procedure.
Eligibility for Bihar Public Service Commission Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen only
- The minimum age of the applicants should be more than 18 years
- The minimum education qualification of the application should be 12 pass. however the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023 eligibility should be according to the post of the teacher.
- The professional diploma of d.el.ed or B.Ed should be completed by the applicant before applying online according to the post.
Documents Required for BPSC Teacher Phase 2 Vacancy 2023
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile of the Bihar state ( if applicable)
- cast certificate ( if applicable)
- 10th class and 12th Class marksheet
- Graduation marksheet ( if applicable)
- B.Ed or DELED diploma and marksheet
- Signature of the applicant
The online application procedure for BPSC teacher Vacancy Second Phase 2023
The second phase of the Bihar BPSC Teacher Vacancy 2nd Phase 2023 will be started after 3 November 2023 and you have to follow the following procedure to apply online for this recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of BPSC. You can also click on this link to visit direct on the website: https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- After that, you will reach the new page where you have to click on the link to apply online for Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2023 according to the above image.
- Now you have to click on the BPSC Teacher Phase 2 registration link if you are using the website for the first time, otherwise, you can use the user ID and password for login.
- After that, to have to enter your all details on a website and fill out the online BPSC Phase 2 Teacher Vacancy 2023 application form
- You should open the camera of your laptop or desktop while applying online and the image should also be taken through online mode from the camera
- After that upload all the documents to the website and pay the online fees according to the category
Now your application will be successfully submitted and you can take a printout of the application for further usage.