Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 : The Cabinet Secretariat has invited individuals to apply for the post of Deputy field officer in the department. Eligible candidates had to apply online for this Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment before 06 Nov, 2023.
The Cabinet secretariat of the Government of India is responsible for the administration across the country. The secretariat has a number of well-qualified officers who help in policy-making and other administrative work. If you are interested in the administration then you can also participate in cabinet secretariat DFO recruitment 2023.
Eligible applicants had to apply offline for this post. The applications are accepted between 7 October 2023 to 6 November 2023. This is an All India job so if you are interested in working in various locations then you should join this Cabinet Secretariat DFO Technical Recruitment 2023 procedure because the department can transfer you anywhere in the headquarters in India.
The qualified applicants will get a monthly salary after getting recruited in the department according to level 7 of the 7th pay commission. Employees will also get other additional allowances so they will get approximately 90000 in their hands every month. So it is a good salary package in the government sector.
125 applicants will recruited as a post of deputy field officer- DFO in the cabinet secretariat where they have to work with officers and other employees in the department. We have mentioned the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 application procedure in this article including the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria, list of all documents, selection procedure, etc.
CS Deputy Field Officer Notification 2023 pdf
The official Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 has been officially issued for 125 vacancies of Deputy Field Officer (DFO) Technical Posts. Interested applicants had to complete their application forms via offline mode till 06 November 2023.
In the article below, we have provided you with detailed information related to the recruitment drive such as important dates, eligibility criteria, address to submit the application form and more.
CS DFO Recruitment 2023 : Highlights
|Recruitment Authority||Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat (CS)|
|Post Name||Deputy Field Officers (DFO)- Technical|
|Application Start Date||7 October, 2023|
|Last Date of Application||6 November, 2023|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||GATE Score & Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023
Candidates had to complete the following eligibility criteria and terms and conditions before applying for the post of deputy field officer in the cabinet secretariat of the Government of India :-
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this recruitment procedure.
- The maximum age to apply for the Cabinet Secretariat deputy field officer recruitment is 30 years while other reserve categories will got an age relaxation according to the government norms.
- The applicant should have completed his graduation in the field of Engineering according to the post.
- Post graduation course in specific engineering subject is also allowed.
- The applicants should have appeared in the GATE examination from 2021 to 2023.
- There is no application fees for applicants for every categories.
Cabinet Secretariat DFO Vacancy 2023
|Name of the subject in engineering||Number of vacancies|
|Computer science or information technology||60|
|Electronics or communication||48|
Documents required for Cabinet Secretariat DFO application form
Candidates had to arrange the following documents and submit photocopies of the documents with the Cabinet Secretariat DFO Post application form and should also carry the following documents at the time of appearing in interview :-
- 10th class marksheet and certificate of the applicant.
- Graduation marksheet and certificate.
- GATE scorecard.
- Cast certificate if applicable.
- NOC from your employer ( if you are currently working in any department).
- Recent passport size photograph -2.
How to apply for Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023 ?
The department has accepted the offline application forms which should submitted through post. So you need to download the application form from the direct link which have been mentioned in this article and follow the following procedure –
- Click on the given link to download the Cabinet Secretariat DFO notification 2023 as well as the DFO application form for this Cabinet Secretariat DFO Vacancy 2023 procedure : click here
- The PDF will automatically download in your mobile phone and have to take a printout of the Cabinet Secretariat DFO application form 2023 in A4 size.
- Enter all your personal details in this Cabinet Secretariat deputy field officer application form manually with a pen and attach all the document photocopies with this application form.
- Now you had to arrange this application form in an envelope and send it to this address given here before 6 November 2023 : Post bag number 001, Lodhi Road head post office, New Delhi 110003.
Selection procedure for Cabinet Secretariat DFO
GATE Score Based Shortlisting :The first stage of selection involves shortlisting candidates based on their GATE scores. Candidates who have appeared for GATE in 2021, 2022, or 2023 are eligible. Those with competitive GATE scores will move on to the next level.
Interview : Shortlisted candidates will face a comprehensive interview. The interview panel will check candidates on various aspects, & their ability to handle the responsibilities of a Deputy Field Officer.
Medical Exam : Candidates who successfully pass the interview will undergo a medical examination. This step ensures that the selected candidates are in good health and fit for the job’s requirements.
Document Verification :The final stage involves document verification. Candidates will need to submit their educational certificates, identity proof, and other pertinent documents. This step is crucial to confirm the candidates’ eligibility and authenticity.
CS DFO salary details
The Cabinet Secretariat offers a competitive salary structure for Deputy Field Officers(DFOs). DFO’s are responsible for important duties related to national security and intelligence.
The cabinet secretariat DFO Salary 2023 including all the perks and allowances is going to Rs. 90,000/- (Level-7 Pay Matrix).
FAQ’s : Cabinet Secretariat DFO Recruitment 2023
The last date of application was 06 November, 2023.
A total of 125 vacancies are reported under Cabinet Secretariat DFO Notification 2023.
The age limit for cabinet secretariat recruitment 2023 was 30 years.
It will announced soon by the authority on the web portal.