CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education has started to accept online applications for providing the CBSE single girl child scholarship 2023. Eligible girls can apply online by visiting the official website of CBSE. Eligible candidates will get the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship amount of 500 rupees per month for a year under this CBSE single girl child scholarship 2023. if you are also interested and applying to this Single Girl Child Scholarship program then you should read the guidelines to apply online for the CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023, including the CBSE scholarship eligibility criteria, application procedure, documents, etc.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
The CBSE provides various scholarships to their students according to their categories. the single girl child scholarship is also provided by the CBSE each year. This is a two-year scholarship program that is provided annual basis only. and you can apply for the Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 Renewal 2023 after completing of 1 year. beneficiaries will get 6000 each year from the CBSE for educational purposes. this amount can be used for tuition, etc. The online single girl child scholarship application form has started and the last date to apply online in CBSE single girl child scholarship 2023 is 18 October 2023. So you should apply for this सीबीएसई सिंगल गर्ल चाइल्ड स्कॉलरशिप 2023 before the last date if you are eligible.
CBSE single girl child scholarship Eligibility 2023
- Only Indian students can apply online for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided only to those candidates who a single children and also a girl child.
- The girl studying in the CBSE affiliated school who has achieved more than 60% marks in her 10th class in the session of 2022-23 examination and currently studying in the 11th class can apply.
- If you have completed your 10th class in 2022 and have also participated in the first year of scholarship then you can also apply for the renewal of your scholarship if you have more than 50% marks in your 11 class in the CBSE affiliated school.
- The monthly tuition fees of the girl should not be more than 1500 rupees.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education Single Girl Child Scholarship will be provided according to the merit list which will be prepared according to the marks in 10th class.
Documents Required for CBSE single girl child scholarship
You should carry the following documents at the time of applying online for the single girl child scholarship of CBSE 2023:
- Recent passport size photograph of the girl child
- Bank passbook photo copy
- Aadhar card number
- 10th or 11th class marks details
Apply online for CBSE single girl child scholarship 2023
Follow this procedure for the single girl child scholarship 2023 Apply Online. the procedure for the CBSE single girl child scholarship Renewal 2023 is also the same;
- Visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education. click on this link to visit direct on the website https://www.cbse.gov.in/
- Now click on the main website link on your mobile phone.
- Now you have to locate the link to apply for the CBSE Single Girl Scholarship 2023 in the section of latest @ CBSE.
- Now you will reach a new portal where you can see all the links of the various scholarship programs of CBSE. the first link with appears on your screen is a single girl child scholarship. click on the Apply Now link
- If you are applying first time then you have to click on the link to the Fresh application. after this, you have to enter your 10th-class roll number and date of birth.
- Enter your personal details and educational details in the online application form which will appear in your screen after entering your roll number. if you are applying for the renewal then your information will already available in the screen.
- Upload your passport size photograph and the first page of your passbook in the website and click on the submit link after checking all your details
Once you have submitted your application the system will generate your application number or application ID which should be noted down for the further references. you can also take up print out of your CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 Registration Form for further procedures.
Once you have submitted your application form, the school will verify your application and approve it after checking all the details. after this you will receive the amount of this scholarship in your bank account through DBT mode so you can easily withdraw your scholarship amount from the bank.