CRCS Sahara Refund Portal: Sahara India company has collected crores of rupees in investment from local citizens in India. The Supreme Court has found fraud in Sahara India Company. After that, millions of investors are asking for a Sahara India refund. The Supreme Court of India has ordered SEBI to provide a refund to all the investors who have invested in Sahara India Company. The government starts Sahara India refund online application form time to time. The Ministry of home affairs has recently announced a new and separate Sahara Refund Portal to provide Sahara India refund 2023 through its official website https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in. The home ministry has launched the CRCS portal/ Sahara Refund Portal for Sahara India Money Refund 2023.
Investors can apply for Sahara Refund Portal Apply Online 2023 and Sahara Refund Portal Login to CRCS through Registration. After this, you can submit your online application for asking for a refund of Sahara India from SEBI. Today we are providing you with Complete details related for the Sahara India refund portal 2023 and the application procedure also.
Sahara Refund Portal Login 2023
Supreme Court of India has recently instructed to refund Sahara India a total amount of 5000 crore rupees to investors of Sahara Company through the CRCS Sahara refund portal. The refund will be deducted from the Sahara India SEBI account. If you have invested the amount in Sahara Company then you can also get a Sahara refund of your amount.
If you are an authorized investor in the Sahara company. You need to register yourself at https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in/. After this you can easily log in for the Sahara refund portal login 2023 and apply online for Sahara refund 2023 on CRCS Sahara Refund Portal. After your application, the authority will verify your candidature, if you are an authorized investor then you will get a refund amount in your bank account within 45 days.
Sahara Refund Portal Launch Date
The Sahara Refund Portal has been designed to refund the investment of Depositors for 4 Cooperative societies. Sahara Credit Cooperative Society Ltd., Saharayan Universal Multipurpose Society Ltd., Humara India Credit Cooperative Society Ltd. and Stars Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd. If you have also invested in about for cooperative societies then you can use CRCS portal for asking the refund of Sahara India refund 2023.
Sahara Refund Portal 2023 : Documents Required
- Membership No.
- Deposit Account No.
- Aadhaar connected with an active mobile number
- Certificate / Passbook details of the deposit
- PAN Card
Sahara India Refund Portal Registration 2023 – Depositor Registration
You can follow the following procedure to register yourself on the official website of CRCS to apply online for Sahara refund 2023:
- Visit to the CRCS official website.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://mocrefund.crcs.gov.in
- After this you will reach a new page, You have to click on the mocrefund.crcs.gov.in Sahara Refund Registration link for registration.
- After this, you will be redirected to a new page,
- Enter the Last four digits of your Aadhar number
- And enter your registered mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card as well as bank account.
- You will receive an OTP message in your mobile number so fill in the OTP on the website.
- Now enter your personal details on the website and click on the submit link to register yourself on the Sahara Refund Portal.
How to login at Sahara Refund Portal 2023 ?
All the depositors and investors can do CRCS Login and Check CRCS Refund Status at the official website of CRCS by entering their login details.
- Visit the official website of Sahara Refund Portal 2023.
- We have already mentioned the direct link to visit the website in the above section.
- You need to again enter the last for digits of your Aadhaar number in the login portal and your registered mobile number with this Sahara Refund Portal in login details.
- You will receive an OTP message in your mobile number, after entering your login details you can easily reach your dashboard and apply online for Sahara refund online application form.
How to check Sahara Refund Online Application Form at CRCS Portal ?
Follow this procedure to Apply for Sahara Refund Portal @mocrefund.crcs.gov.in after login to the official website of CRCS through entering your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- You have to enter your personal details such as your name, your father’s name. bank account details and other information.
- Now enter your investment details. where you have to select the society in which you have invested.
- Enter your registration number, account number, receipt number, passbook number, the day of opening your passbook, and the date of investing the amount. the amount you have invested in society and other information related to investment.
- After this, your Sahara Refund application will be registered online mode and you have to upload the relevant document to the website including your Bond certificate, passbook, investment receipt, and other information.
Now you can submit your application through online mode after clicking on the submit link. the authority will refund up to 10000 Rupees at first installment. after this your all amount will be refunded time to time according to the SEBI.
Frequently Asked Questions: CRCS Sahara Refund Portal 2023
The full form of CRCS is Central Registrar of Cooperative Societies.
The CRSC Sahara Refund Portal exists to protect the interests of cooperative members. It helps to manage refund requests from depositors who invested money in Sahara Group’s cooperative societies.
Yes, CRCS Refund Portal is a secure online platform with an SSL certificate.
No, it is free.
The refund amount will be credited in the candidate’s bank account within 45 days.