CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023: The Co-operative Services Examination Board (CSEB) will be conducting an examination for various opening positions and one of those positions is the Junior Clerk position. A student can easily visit the official website of the CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 and that website is “https://www.csebkerala.org”. The application process for the Junior Clerk position at CSEB Kerala has already been declared (on 26th August, 2023) to candidates through an offline method.
These exams are very crucial for all the candidates who are interested to join as a Junior Clerk in government offices including co-operative banks of Kerala. Below is an overview table that will give you an idea about this examination in a better way.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Notification 2023
|Post Name||CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023|
|Conducted By (Board Name)||The Co-operative Services Examination Board (CSEB)|
|Application Starting date||26th August, 2023 (Already Started)|
|Application Closing Date||07 October, 2023|
|Exam Language||English and Malayalam|
|Exam Date||September, 2023|
The application for CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 will be starting soon along with the exams, which will be conducted on 16th September 2023. As we have mentioned in the table above, there are approximately 156 vacancies, and out of which
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Eligibility Criteria
Following are the table detailing the qualification scenario for a candidate for applying for the CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023:
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|SSLC Passing Marks (Min.)||50%|
|Physical Details||Fit and No Disabilities|
If the candidate is eligible for the above-mentioned criteria, they can apply for the CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk examination or are eligible to become a Junior Clerk.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Salary Details
As a Junior Clerk, the basic pay salary would be around Rs. 20,000. Also, there would be a grade pay of Rs. 5000 (Approx.) given to each person. So, overall, a Junior Clerk can earn up to Rs. 50,000 per month. Following are the salary structure that is explained in pointers for your better understanding:
- Basic Pay – 50%
- Grade Pay – 30%
- Special Allowance – 10%
- Dearness Allowance – 10%
The annual wage would be increased for the position of Junior Clerk soon. Also, the person can get a few more benefits like House Rent Allowance, Medical Allowance, Travel Allowance, etc.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Syllabus
Following is the syllabus that is important for a candidate to know from which topic the questions can be asked in written examinations and during interview sessions (Mentioned Few):
- General Knowledge – Indian History, Indian Politics, Indian Economy, Current Affairs, Geography (India), Science, Technology, Kerala’s GK, Sports, etc.
- Logical Reasoning – Coding, Decoding, Syllogism, Alphanumeric Series, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relations, Directions, Distances, etc.
- General English – Spelling, Grammar, Vocabulary, Letter Writing, Verbal Ability, Para Jumbles, Sentence Improvement, English Language History, etc.
- Computer Knowledge – History of Computer, Evolution, Hardware, Software Components, Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet, etc.
- Accounting – Meaning, Definition, Objectives, Accounting Principles, Types of Accounting, Common Accounting Systems, etc.
- Banking – Meaning, Definition of Banking, Loan, Cheque, ATM, Banking Services, Savings Bank Account, Fixed Bank Account, etc.
- Co-operative Law – Kerala Co-operative Societies Act 1969, Bye-Law Amendment, Indian Finance Act 1994, KCS Act 1969, etc.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Selection Procedure
There are a few procedures that a candidate needs to know when it comes to selection for the opening position of a Junior Clerk. A written examination along with face-to-face interview sessions will be used to select the candidates for the Junior Clerk position. The oral interview will be given in either Malayalam or English, while the written examination will be conducted in Malayalam language only.
UPSSSC VDO Answer Key 2023 <<<NEW>>>
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 : Exam Pattern
For Junior clerk, the CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment examination 2023 structure would be explained in the below mentioned points:
- General English – 10 Marks (20 Questions)
- Reasoning Test – 10 Marks (20 Questions)
- General Knowledge – 10 Marks (20 Questions)
- Co-operative Law & Accounting – 50 Marks (100 Questions)
In the CSEB examination, there would be a total of 160 questions, each worth one point, covering the aforementioned topics, for a possible total of 80 points.
How to Apply For CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023 ?
There are few steps that you need to know if you are planning to apply for the Junior Clerk post in Kerala. Following are the steps explained one by one :
- First of all, go to the CSEB official website.
- After that, click on the “Recruitment” tab on the website.
- Then, you need to tap on the link of “CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2023”.
- Now, you can easily download your CSEB Junior Clerk application form for filling.
- After filling, you can attach the required documents like Educational Certificates, Passport size photo, and Caste Certificate, and if possible, you can carry your experience certificate, if you have worked before.
- Finally, submit the application form via post from the nearby post office.
Once you have applied for that position, you will get an application letter (if you are shortlisted) regarding the selection procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions on CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk Recruitment 2023
The full form of CSEB is Co-operative Service Examination Board, Kerala.
The CSEB has only one official website and that is :- https://keralacseb.kerala.gov.in/.
There are a total of 199 vacancies but only few vacancies are available for Junior Clerk.
There will be only 160 questions that will be surely asked for the CSEB examination 2023.
The application form for CSEB Junior Clerk Recruitment has been started from 26th August, 2023.