Download Learning Licence Online 2023 : The ministry of road transport and highways, Government of India has created online platform where citizens can use and apply various services which are related to transport and apply for driving license etc. The initial stage to apply for driving license is to first apply for learner driving license.
If you have applied for learner driving license then you can Download Learning License Online. Today we are providing you step by step details to Download Learning License Online from the official website of Parivahan running by the ministry of road transport and highways.
A driving license is the most important document which is needed to drive any vehicle. Therefore, if you are excellent at driving and don’t have a driving license (DL), then must apply for it to get at least a learner’s license. This article is basically for those candidates who have applied for DL and don’t know the procedure for acquiring DL via online mode.
Download Learning Licence Online 2023
There are many license authorities in India which are providing driving license to citizens who have applied for driving license. It is an important and authorized document to drive any two wheeler, three and four wheelers across the world.
However learning license is important to apply in driving license, but you cannot drive the vehicle by using this learning license. You should take a help of a person who have already a driving license to drive any vehicle.
License authority provide the learner driving license at the time of applying online. However, if your learning license will lost, then you can also download the learning license from the official website by entering your personal details.
What is Learner’s licence ?
A learner licence can also called a provisional or temporary driving license granted to those applicants who have applied for fresh DL. For legal driving in India, it is necessary to have all the documents, including Driver’s licence. In case you don’t possess DL, then at least you must hold a learner driving license.
Eligibility to apply for learner’s license
The eligibility criteria for acquiring the Learner’s License in India are given below.
- To get the Learner’s License, the applicant must be proficient with traffic rules and regulations.
- The applicant must have valid address proof and age proof documents.
- The candidate must 18 years old to get Leaner’s license for motorcycles with gear.
- The leaner’s license for heavy commercial vehicles and transport vehicles, the applicant must have finished 8th standard of schooling and the applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- To acquire Leaner’s license for motorcycles without gear with up to 50 cc capacity, the candidate must be aged at least 16 years.
NOTE : If the candidate’s age is less than 18 years, the consent from guardian or parent must be obtained.
- Learner’s license is valid for six months and valid throughout India.
- The dates for driving tests, i.e. Road rest will mentioned in the Learner’s License.
- The Learner’s License cannot be renewed.
How to apply for Learner’s License (LL) ?
- Visit the official website of Saarthi Parivahan (https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/).
- Select your state.
- Click on “Application for New Learners License” from “Learner’s License” menu.
- Fill the required details as shown below.
- Click on the proceed button.
- Visit RTO on scheduled date with original documents and Fee Slip.
How to download Learning licence Online ?
Follow this procedure to download your learner licence through online mode. You need to do this procedure with any smartphone which have internet connection, you can also use laptop or computer to download learner license.
- First of all visit to the official website of Parivahan Seva.
- You can also click on this link to visit directly on the website : https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/
- Now you have to scroll the website and click on the link for driver/ learner licence.
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to select RTO state name.
- You will reach on a new page where you can see all the driving licence related services in the website where you have to click on the link for learner license.
- After that click on the link for print learner license.
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to enter your personal details.
- You can enter anyone ID card details from Application number, license number and mobile number.
- Enter anyone document ID.
- After that you have to enter the date of birth.
You will receive OTP message in your mobile phone for verification purpose. After entering the OTP message in the website the learner license PDF will appear in your screen where you can click on the download link to download with in your mobile phone.
After that you can take a printout of your learner license and use it for learning purpose.
How to download Learner Licence from Mobile App ?
You can also take a printout of your learning license download from the Mobile application of M parivahan. Follow this procedure to parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ download your learner licence from mobile application
- First of all download M parivahan app in your mobile phone from Play Store or App store according to your mobile.
- Now you have to enter your mobile details for registration purpose.
- After this you can follow the same procedure where you have to click on the download learning licence link.
- In this section you have to enter your application number, mobile number or learner licence number, and enter date of birth.
- Now the learner licence will automatically downloaded in the mobile phone.
You can take a learner licence printout. If you are using M parivahan mobile application for long time then you can also take a soft copy in your mobile application, so you can show your learner licence in this mobile application directly to any traffic police.
Guidelines for learner licence holders
The Government of India has uploaded guidelines for learner licence holders which should followed by you otherwise traffic police can challan you.
- Having a learner licence will not allow you to drive any vehicle, but you can drive any vehicle publicly with the help of anyone who have complete driving licence. You cannot drive the vehicle solo.
- However, you should be more than 18 + to applied for driving licence, but citizen under 18 can also apply for learner licence to drive a motorcycle without gear. But you should also remember that you should ride with a person who has a proper driving licence.
- If you want to apply in Learner licence for transport vehicles, then you should be more than 20 + age to apply in this service.
Instructions for LL Mock Test
- Screen Test Aid for issue of Learner License (STALL) is a computerized test procedure for evaluating the ability of an applicant in Traffic Signs Rules as part of the Central Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- Option to write the exam in the local regional language is available.
- The candidate can select any language of his/her choice from the list of available languages displayed below login details to start the examination.
- Questions along with 2/3/4 options are displayed on the examination screen.
- Candidate has to click on any one of the buttons provided against each option for practicing his/her answer and then press Confirms button.
- The chosen answer is validated and the correct answer is shown in Green color.
- If the answer selected by the candidate is incorrect, then his/her selected answer is shown in Red color.
- The score of the candidate, the attempting question and the seconds remaining for the question are displayed on the bottom part of the Examination Screen.
- Candidate can cancel the test by clicking end test button.
- After attempting last question candidate will get the exam review page in that page candidate can review his performance by navigate using previous and next buttons.
- At the bottom of the exam review page candidate can see the correct answer and chosen answer.
- Correct answer will displayed in blue color and incorrect answer will displayed in red colour.
- Candidates can go to login page by clicking link below performance page.
FAQ’s : Download Learner’s Licence Online
With the help of a learner’s licence, the holder will legally eligible to drive or learn any type of vehicle on the road directly.
Initially, authorities will grant a learner license to all those aspirants who are applying for a driving license for the first time.
No, it is not compulsory to visit the RTO office for your LL. You can also download it from the Saarathi Parivahan Sewa portal online.
Yes, Sarathi Parivahan Portal is an integrated portal for all states. By selecting the state, aspirants can easily access the services of the portal.
Information that will required while downloading LL is the application number or the driving license number.