DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU PhD 2023 application correction window: The national testing agency has released the notification for the opening of the DU, JNU, BHU, and BBAU PhD 2023 application correction window. If you have participated in the online registration procedure then you can access the DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU PhD 2023 application correction window by entering your login details. The entrance examination of admission in PHD is going to start soon from 26 October 2023 in various cities across India. so it is important for you to make the correct changes if you have made any deficiencies in your DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU PhD 2023 application form. Read this article to know all the steps and processes for the correction in the entrance examination of various colleges by NTA.
DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU PhD 2023 application correction window [Latest Update]
A formal announcement from the NTA said, “National Testing Agency is planning to conduct the PhD Entrance Exam 2023 for DU, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) & BBAU – 2023 on 26, 27, 30 & 31 October 2023 at various examination centers located in various cities in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.”
NTA PhD Application form correction Windows 2023
There are many aspirants who want to get admission in PHD courses in various University. University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University Are providing admission in PHD courses to the students through the NTA PHD entrance examination. This entrance examination will be conducted by National testing agency. The agency has already accepted online application form for the entrance examination of PhD in this colleges. now students are getting the last chance to correct their details in the online examination form if they have done any mistake during the application procedure. The PhD 2023 application correction window will open on 23 September 2023 Saturday and you can make corrections till 24 September 2023 by 11:50 p.m.
Official notification of correction in NTA PhD application form
The board released an official notification on 21 September 2023 on the official website of the National Testing Agency- NTA. According to the official notification, The examination of various courses of Ph.D. in DU, JNU, BHU, and BBAU will be conducted through online mode on 26, 27, 30, and 31 October 2023. The notification has also informed me about the procedure for the NTA PhD application form 2023. This is the last chance to correct your details. after this National Testing Agency will not provide any other chance to correct the PhD application form corrections in the online application form. You should also remember that NTA will also charge additional fees from the candidates for the corrections in the application form. The amount of fees has not been disclosed on the notification. it will be charged according to the corrections. So you should be ready for online correction fees if you are going to apply in National testing agency PhD correction form 2023.
The following details can be corrected in the correction window
It is also mentioned in the official notification that you cannot modify or change all the details in the correction window which will open on 23 September 2023. The following items cannot be corrected during the NTA PhD correction window 2023.
- Mobile number of the applicant
- Email ID
- permanent address of the candidate
The following items can be corrected:
- The name of the candidate
- father’s name
- mother’s name
- Passport size photograph and signature of the candidate
- Educational qualification such as graduation and post graduation details
- Preferences of the examination cities can also be corrected
- Date of birth, Gender and category can also be edited
Procedure to participate in the NTA PhD correction window
Follow this procedure to apply in the correction form for the entrance examination of PhD by NTA for the University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University.
- First of all, visit the official website of the national testing agency.
- After that, you have to click on the link of the correction Window for entrance examination of PHD. You can also click on this link to visit direct on the website. https://phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in/
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link of login in the candidate activity section.
- Now you have to enter your application number and the password in the login dashboard and click on the login link.
- After that, you will reach the dashboard of your window where you have to click on the correction window and you can access your application form
- Make the corrections accordingly through online mode
- Now you have to pay the online correction fees through online mode by using net banking or other procedures
After that your application will be successfully submitted and you can take a printout of your application for the procedures.