E Aadhaar Card Download : The Aadhar card is a very essential document in India. It is one of the major citizen card which contain various information of the citizen in a unique Aadhar ID. If you are living in India then you should apply for an E Aadhaar Card by visiting your nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra. While applying for an Aadhar card service is not accessible for all there are multiple services of Aadhar card that can be used by citizens online mode including E Aadhaar Card Download, updating information in the Aadhar card, applying for PVC Aadhar card, etc. So if you have already applied for the Aadhar Card and waiting to receive your Aadhar by post then you can E Aadhaar Card Download from the official website immediately and use it for various purposes.
The Government of India GOI provides all residents with a national identity known as Aadhaar Card or E Aadhaar Card which is a unique Identity Card for every individual. Now, many people have applied for this identification card or E-Aadhaar Card and then the application is approved by the Unique Identification Authority of India UIDAI after which you can collect the e-Aadhaar card. You can scan it and then download e Aadhaar card PDF at myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in oficial website. There are different ways to complete the process of e Aadhaar Card Download PDF by Enrollment ID, Virtual ID or Aadhaar Card Number. Nowadays, the Aadhar Card is very important as it helps in various tasks like verification, applying for govt schemes, and others. So, everyone should check e Aadhaar card status on the official website and then download the Aadhar ID. If you have not made Aadhar Card then you should immediately visit the nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra and submit the necessary documents to get your Enrollment ID or My Aadhar Card Download by VID.
E Aadhaar Card Download PDF
The central government is promoting digitalization and continuously digitizing government documents including Aadhar card. Aadhar Card is available in printed form but now you can also use E Aadhar Card PDF for various purposes in the absence of a printed Aadhar card. The procedure to download E Aadhaar Card is very easy and there are multiple ways to download and save E Aadhar Card PDF on your mobile phone which will be discussed in this article. The most important and essential thing while downloading E Aadhaar Card from the official website is to carry the registered mobile number with your Aadhar card so you will receive OTP for verification after that you can access your E Aadhar Card pdf and download it in your mobile phone.
Check E Aadhaar Card status 2023
If you have recently applied for an Aadhar card or recently updated the information in your Aadhar card from any nearest Jan Seva Kendra or Aadhar Seva Kendra then you can check E Aadhaar Card status after one week of application from the official website. This is a procedure to check Digital Aadhaar Card status:
- First of all, visit the official website of Aadhar card which is also known as UIDAI. You can click on this link to visit direct on the website https://uidai.gov.in/
- After that, you have to select the language in which you want to get instruction from the website and after that, you have to click on the link to Check E Aadhaar Card status
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to click on the link to check enrollment and update your Aadhar status.
- After that, you have to enter the enrollment number which will be printed on the E Aadhaar Card application form or you can directly enter the Aadhar card number if you have one.
- After this enter the captcha code which will be available on the screen and click on the submit link
The system will locate your information on the Uidai portal and will show the Aadhar Card online status on the screen after that you can get the information when will you receive Aadhar card from the government.
Download E Aadhar Card PDF 2023
If your status is approved in the Aadhar Card portal then you can download your E Aadhar Card by following this method.
- Firstly we have to visit the official website of UIDAI which is also known as the Aadhar Card website.
- After that, you have to click on the link for E Aadhar card download.
- You can see the link of download Aadhar card on the next page where you will be he directed and once you click on the link you will reach on the new
- You can see three options on the website entering an Aadhar card number enrollment number or virtual ID. If you already have an Aadhar Card and have applied for the updation then you can use an Aadhar card number, otherwise, you can use an enrollment number if you have recently applied for an Aadhar card.
- Now click on the send OTP link after that you will receive the OTP message in your registered number which you have submitted at the time of applying Aadhar card
- After entering the OTP number system will generate the PDF of the E Aadhar card on your screen and you can download it on your mobile phone.
Aadhar Card PDF will be protected, so you have to enter The year of birth to open this PDF and after that you can take a printout or print it PVC card or send it anywhere.