ESIC RECRUITMENT 2023: The Ministry of Labour and Employment has recently announced online notification for recruitment of Junior residence in Employees State Insurance Corporation – ESIC. All The Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website of ESIC.
There will no exam For this recruitment procedure, so you can appear in the interview round directly without any examination. if you are interested to work under ESIC then you can read this article. we have briefly explain the application procedure, eligibility criteria, required documents, selection procedure, registration fees etc. in this article.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation – ESIC is working under the ministry of labour and employment ,Government of India. The department has announced notification about recruiting total of 18 individuals for apply in The post of junior resident. This recruitment is 1 year contract. You need to work in medical college & Hospital, Bihar. The selection procedure of the recruitment is only interview based. so if you qualify the interview round then you will be called to work as a junior resident in this location. applicant will get 100706/- as monthly salary for 12 months. the department will conduct offline interview round on 22 August 2023 At the same value. we will also provide you the details of venue where the interview will be conduct.
Eligibility criteria for ESIC junior resident recruitment
- The age of applicant should not be more than 30 years old. however candidates belong to SC ST category then get 5 years of age relaxation and candidates belonging to OBC category can apply Till the age of 33.
- Candidate should have proper degree of MBBS from any NMC/MCI Recognised institution.
- Candidates should have State Medical Council Registration.
- The candidate should also have completed his internship before the date of interview as 22 August 2023.
- Female candidates, SC ST candidates, PWD candidates and ESIC employees have relaxation to pay the fees. so they need not to pay any amount for application.
- Candidate belongs to all other categories which are not mentioned in above passage will have to pay 500 Rupees at the time of submitting their application.
Required document to apply for ESIC recruitment 2023
You need to carry the following documents at the time of interview and also send the photocopy of following Documents with application form by post.
- Application form for ESIC recruitment 2023.
- The certificate of class 10th
- All mark sheets of MBBS/ BDS course
- Degree certificate of MBBS/ BDS
- If you belong to any reserve category then you need to show your category certificate.
- NMC/ State medical council registration Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate ( 4)
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Experience certificate ( you can also show the internship certificate also)
Download The Application form of ESIC Recruitment 2023
You need to download the official application form for ESIC Junior Resident Vacancy 2023 and fill the application form manually and send it to the department. Check the process to download ESIC Recruitment Application form:
- First of all visit to the official website of ESIC. You can click to this link to visit directly: https://www.esic.gov.in/
- Now click to the recruitment section in the website.
- Search the link for Junior Resident Application form link in the website.
After that a pdf will be downloaded in your mobile or device so you can take a print out of this application form.
Submit ESIC Recruitment Application form
- Fill the application form which you have downloaded from the official website.
- Write your name, gender, parents name, caste details
- Write the qualification in the application form from highest to low.
- After that fill your contact details including address, mobile and other
Now attached all the photocopies of documents which we have mentioned in the article with this application form.
Take this application with you at the time of the ESIC Recruitment Junior residence interview 2023. You also need to make a demand draft of 500 rs. If you are eligible to pay the amount before starting the interview.
Mode of Junior residence Selection
All the eligible and interested candidates have to reach the interview venue before 9:00 AM. The interview will start at 10:00 AM. This is the venue of Interview: 2nd Floor D block, Committee Room, Hospital Building, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Bihar, Patna- 801103. If you are selected in this interview process then you will be called after few days to join the post.