ESIC Result 2024: The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently announced online notification. All the Eligible candidates had to apply for this recruitment by visiting the official website of ESIC. ESIC is an Insurance firm operating under the ownership of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India whose offices are across the country. A total of 1038 vacancies for ESIC Recruitment 2023 will filled by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC).
This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are looking for a stable job in this prestigious corporation. The ESIC Recruitment drive was conducted for the 20 states. The candidates had to apply for ESIC posts till 30th October 2023 at https://www.esic.nic.in/. In this article, we will briefly explain the ESIC Result 2024, how to download ESIC Result 2024, etc. So stay connected with us and read the whole article till the end.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Result 2024
ESIC Result 2024 for the Paramedical Staff Post exams will declared soon on the official website by the ESIC officials. Candidates who appeared for the exam must keep an eye on this page for the latest updates on ESIC 2023 examinations. Candidates can check the ESIC result soon at the official portal.
How to download ESIC Result 2024?
- Use the URL https://www.esic.gov.in/ and open the corporation’s official portal homepage.
- On the homepage, select the “Recruitments” option given at the top.
- Now, you will come to the recruitment page of the website.
- Find the link to the ESIC Paramedical Staff Result 2023 Link on this page.
- Tap this link and access the PDF of the shortlisted candidates.
- Go through this PDF to know your selection status and download it using the available option.
- Ultimately, obtain a printout of the downloaded result for the succeeding selection stages.
ESIC Paramedical Staff CutOff 2024
The cut-off marks will released along with the results for each stage of the ESIC Paramedical recruiting process. The cut-off marks will decided on the basis of the previous year’s trend of cut-off marks, the difficulty level of the examination, candidates appearing in the exam, and the number of vacancies released for the recruitment drive.
ESIC Paramedical Staff Merit List 2024
The impending release of the ESIC Paramedical Staff Merit List 2023 heightens the anticipation among candidates who appeared for the Paramedical Staff examination conducted by the Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC). The merit list is expected to revealed soon on the official website, the merit list is a critical compilation of candidates who have excelled in the written examination and Typing/ Data Entry Test.
Aspiring candidates eagerly anticipate their inclusion in the merit list on ESIC Paramedical Staff Result 2023 PDF Download, which acts as a definitive indicator of their success in the recruitment process. The ESIC Paramedical Staff Result will provide candidates with a clear understanding of their standing and potential advancement to the subsequent stages of the selection process for the coveted Paramedical Staff positions across diverse locations in India.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Exam Dates
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has announced all important dates for ESIC Recruitment 2024 along with its detailed notification. Check all the important dates for ESIC 2023 examination from the table given below: –
|Notification Release Date
|Online Application Starts
|Online Application Last Date
|Last Date to Pay the Application fee
|ESIC Exam Date
ESIC Notification 2023 [RELEASED]
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation – ESIC is working under the ministry of Labour and employment Government of India. The department has announced notification about recruiting total of 1038 vacancies to apply in various different posts.
You need to work in medical college & Hospital. If you qualify the interview round then you will called to work. Applicants will get 100706/- as monthly salary for 12 months.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Employees State Insurance Corporation
|UDC, MTS, steno, and Paramedical Staff
|Online Application Mode
|Written Exam, Skill Test and Document Verification
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2024
- The age of applicant should not be more than 30 years old.
- However candidates belong to SC / ST category get 5 years of age relaxation and candidates belonging to OBC category can apply till the age of 33.
- Candidate should have proper degree of MBBS from any NMC/MCI recognised institution.
- Candidates should have State Medical Council Registration.
- The candidate should also have completed his internship before the date of interview.
- Female candidates, SC ST candidates, PWD candidates and ESIC employees had relaxation to pay the fees. So they need not to pay any amount for application.
- Candidate belongs to all other categories which are not mentioned in above passage had to pay 500 Rupees at the time of submitting their application.
Document required to apply for ESIC recruitment 2024
You need to carry the following documents at the time of interview and also send the photocopy of following Documents with application form.
- Application form for ESIC recruitment 2023
- The certificate of class 10th
- All mark sheets of MBBS/ BDS course
- Degree certificate of MBBS/ BDS
- If you belong to any reserve category then you need to show your category certificate.
- NMC/ State medical council registration Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate (4)
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Experience certificate ( you can also show the internship certificate also)
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2024?
- Visit the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation @esic.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the option reading- “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of Paramedical Staff in ESIC“
- Select the position you are interested in applying for.
- You will be directed to the registration page, now you have to fill in the required details there such as Name, Contact details, etc.
- To validate your registration process an OTP will sent to your registered mobile number.
- You just have to fill in that OTP on the ESIC portal.
- After confirming the registration process, you will be able to fill out the application form.
- Here you have to fill in the necessary details.
- To complete your application process, candidates have to pay their application fees.
- Upload the documents as required in the application form in the stipulated size.
- After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to take a printout of the application form for the further examination process.
ESIC Vacancy Details
A total of 1038 ESIC Vacancy are announced for various regions through ESIC recruitment for various positions. The complete vacancy distribution for ESIC Recruitment 2023 is tabulated below :-
|Total no of vacancies
|Chandigarh & Punjab
|Jammy & Kashmir
Selection process for ESIC Recruitment 2024
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation will recruit eligible candidates as per the selection process for Paramedical Staff positions. The selection process for ESIC Paramedical Staff Recruitment examination is different depending on the post applied.
- Written examination.
- Skill test.
- Document verification.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Exam Pattern 2024
The ESIC Examination Pattern for different posts is given below:-
- The exam will conducted online mode.
- There will negative marking of one-fourth mark for each wrong answer.
- There will be Multiple Option Questions.
Qualifying Marks for ESIC Recruitment 2024
The candidates have to score more than the minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the ESIC Recruitment 2023 vacancies. Check the category-wise ESIC Minimum Qualifying Marks below:-
- Under Reserved : 45%
- OBC : 40%
- SC, ST, ESM : 35%
- PWD : 30%
FAQ’s: Employees State Insurance Corporation Result 2024
Employees State Insurance Corporation.
ESIC online applications has begun on 1st October and the last date to apply was 30th October, 2023.
Total of 1038 vacancies had announced under the ESIC Notification 2023.
The exam was conducted on 10th December, 2023.
Candidates can check the result by following the given steps in the article & from the official website i.e..https://www.esic.gov.in/
The applicants cannot apply for rechecking of the result after its declaration.