Google Pay Personal Loan: Google pay is providing online transaction facilities from many years and continuously updating the mobile application with new features. The app has recently updated a new feature in Google pay mobile application of Google Pay Personal Loan. Now you need not to visit the branch of your bank to apply online Google Pay Personal Loan if you are existing user of Google pay. you can apply online from your Google pay mobile application for Google Pay Personal Loan in the pre approved Google pay loan feature. today we are providing you step by step guidelines how to apply for Google Pay Personal Loan through online mode in 2023. we will also provide you the eligibility Criteria and specific documents to apply for Google pay loan 2023.
Google Pay Personal Loan 2023
Google Pay is a third-party mobile application that in not connected to any bank but provides online transaction facilities from the mobile application. Now, the company has tied up with various financial companies and banks to provide loan facilities to their existing customers. DMI Bank, IDFC bank and Federal Bank is providing pre approved loan for users of Google pay mobile application. Google pay will provide you single platform in the mobile application of Google pay where these banks will offer you will learn amount according to your eligibility. if you are eligible for the pre approved loan of Google pay then you can apply according to your facilities.
Eligibility criteria for Google pay personal loan
- The applicant should be Indian resident only
- You should have regular Source of income to return or repay your loan.
- Only few users will get the option of personal loan in Google pay mobile application. the Google pay is only provide this facility to users who are continuously using Google pay mobile application for day to day transaction.
- Specific banks will also ask you some extra eligibility criterias according to their rules.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 21 years old.
Documents for Google Pay personal loan 2023
This is an online loan procedure where you do need not to upload any document on the mobile application of Google Pay. but you need to enter the information of some important documents in the mobile application mobile while applying for Google Pay Personal Loan:
- Aadhar card number
- PAN card number
- bank account details ( Bank account number and IFSC code)
- Tax related information
- KYC on Google pay mobile application
Apply online for Google Pay Personal Loan 2023
Follow this procedure to apply online for Google pay personal loan in the mobile application of Google pay:
- Only those users who have already installed the mobile application of Google pay and continuously using this mobile application for daily transactions can only ask for personal loan from Google pay.
- Firstly you need to open your Google pay mobile application in the mobile and click on the personal loan section. ( only few users will get this section)
- Once you click on the personal loan section you can see various loan proposals from different banks according to your eligibility criteria.
- You can click anyone loan offer and click on the pre approved Google pay loan.
- You have to enter your personal details in this mobile application
- You will receive an OTP message in your mobile application which is registered with Google pay.
- After that you have to read all the terms and conditions of the bank where you are asking for personal loan from Google Pay app.
Now submit your application. company will review your application and provide you the loan amount in your bank account after deducting the processing fees and other charges from your loan amount.
Interest rates of Google pay personal loan
Since Google pay is not providing Google Pay Personal Loan from their side but other banks are providing loan to Google pay customers so banks will charge the interest rates according to their rules and the condition of the customer. However you need to pay the Google Pay Personal Loan interest rates between 15% to 35% according to your credit score and other eligibility criteria. if your CIBIL score is good then bank will charge less interest rates from you, Otherwise you may be charged higher interest rates if your Cibil score is bad. So it is suggested to you to read all the terms and conditions of the bank before applying online of Google pay personal loan 2023 in the mobile application.