Google Pay- GPay is one of the famous online transaction mobile applications which is used by most people in India for day to day transactions. The company is now up scaling their business by providing GPay loans to their customers. you can apply for online loan by using Google pay app.
It is known that applying for loan is very difficult procedure in banks. but due to online Technology now you do not need to wait for long time for approval of your loan. So today we are providing you step by step details to apply for GPay Loan 2023 online loan by using your Google Pay mobile number.
GPay Loan 2023: बिना इनकम प्रूफ लें 5 लाख का लोन
Google Pay Loan Kaise le: Google is tying up with many other banks and financial companies to provide banking facilities to their users. Recently Google Pay App Has launched a new feature for their users to provide Google Pay online loans 2023. If you want to get instant loan in approximately 5 minutes then you can also apply for Google pay loan 2023 or Gpay Loan 2023 Apply. There are total three financial companies including DMI Bank, Federal Bank and IDFC bank Which are providing the loan to users of Google Pay. You need not to install any mobile application of these financial companies and banks. but you should only have Google pay mobile application (Gpay App) for asking online loan in 5 minutes.
Eligibility for Google Pay Loan
- You should be aware that the Loan section in Google pay mobile application is not available for all the users who are using GPay mobile app but this Loan section will only be available for those users who are using Gpay mobile application many times for everyday transactions, so Google is only providing this facility to their trustworthy users.
- Your age should be more than 21 years old for applying for this Gpay loan 2023.
- You should be able to return the amount of the loan to the bank timely.
Documents for Google Pay Loan
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Bank transaction information
- Bank account number and IFSC code
How to Get Loan from Google: You should upload the documents to Google Pay mobile application at the time of applying online. however company can also ask only the information of your document instead of uploading. You should also remember the interest rates of the bank for Google Pay Loan. If you are suitable with the interest rates and processing fees and other fees then you can apply for Google Pay Loan.
Apply for GPay Loan Online 2023
Follow this procedure to apply online for Google Pay loan 2023 .
- First of all installed the Google pay mobile application (Gpay Install) in your mobile and open it by entering your mobile number
- after that verify yourself by entering the OTP message in this mobile application.
- Now click on the link for Google Pay loan 2023.
- In this section you have to click on the link for pre approved loan
- Now you can see the pre approved loan approval in your screen according to the eligibility criteria.
- You have to select anyone proposal of the loan according to your need of amount.
- After this you have to enter your personal details and submit the application.
- Now select the loan amount and the EMI for returning the loan and click on the submit button
- company will again send you OTP message in your mobile phone for your final verification.
Once you Enter the OTP message in mobile application, then you will receive the loan amount in your bank shortly after complete verification by the bank. You should remember that the EMI of loan will be automatically deducted from your bank account monthly.
Enable the loan section in Google Pay mobile application
Google Pay Loan Apply Online: Most of the users cannot access the loan section of Google pay mobile application. The main reason behind this is, you are not using Google pay mobile application for day to day transaction. If you are using the Google Play App for most time then the company will automatically show you the loan section. however if you are not seeing this loan section then you can Enable the ad personalisation By visiting to the setting of Google pay mobile application.