HDFC Scholarship 2023-24: Education is very necessary to develop any country. The government of India and other authorities are continuously providing various scholarship programs for meritorious and needy students. Private companies are also providing scholarships to students in India under CSR. Today we are talking about HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Scholarship program. HDFC Parivartan Scholarship 2023 is running under HDFC Bank. HDFC scholarship 2023-24 is providing financial assistance to students who are studying in India from class 1st to post-graduation.
If you are studying in school then you can apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS scholarship program for school students. If you are a college students then you can apply under HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS scholarship for UG and PG. Today we are providing you step by step guidance to apply online for HDFC Parivartan Scholarship 2023. so read our article to check the eligibility for HDFC Bank Parivartan scholarship, what are the necessary documents and application procedure of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS scholarship 2023-24
HDFC Scholarship 2023-24
Educational Crisis Support Scholarship – ECSS Is provided by HDFC Bank to students for studying in India for every year. For studying in India in sessions 2023 and 24 then you can also apply under HDFC Scholarship 2023-24. The last date of applying online for HDFC Bank ECS scholarship is 30 September 2023. The company is providing upto 75000 for Indian students to continue there studies without any financial burden. Either you are pursuing Academy Degree in your graduation and post-graduation or you are pursuing any professional degree, you can apply under hdfc scholarship official website. The company is following the Merit Cum Need Based System to provide the amount of scholarships to the neediest student. so they can continue their higher education with the help of financial assistance.
Benefits of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS Programme 2023-24
The company is providing maximum 75000 scholarship for students who are studying from class 1 to post-graduation. However, the amount of scholarship depends on the course of the students. we are listing out all the Scholarship amounts according to the Course of the student.
- Upto 15000/-: If you are studying in class 1 to class 6 then you can apply for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS program for maximum 15000 rupees scholarship. This scholarship amount will be sent to the bank account of the parents so they can use this amount to provide high-quality education to their students.
- Upto 18000/-: Students who are studying from class 7 to class 12 can apply under hdfc scholarship 2024. Students of various diploma courses, ITI and Polytechnic courses can also apply under the scholarship program.
- Upto 50,000/-: If you are getting higher education in various Academic courses at bachelor level then you will get up to 30000. Otherwise if you are getting best degree in any professional course such as B.Tech, MBBS, LLB, Nursing etc Then you will get 50000 rupees to continue your degree for session 2023 and 24
- Upto 75000/-: This is the last stage of scholarship scheme. students who are studying in post graduation program Academic courses such as MA, M.Sc, M.Com etc will get 35000. if you are pursuing post graduation in any professional course than you will get 75000 as scholarship.
Eligibility for HDFC Scholarship 2023-24
- The candidate should be a residence of India
- Candidate should be studying in any particular classroom for availing this scholarship amount.
- The candidate must get more than 55% marks in their previous class.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not be more than 2.5 lakh.
Important documents for HDFC Parivartan scholarship
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Passport size photo
- Marksheet of the previous class
- I’d card of the school/ admission letter of the school.
- Bank passbook of the candidate ( Passbook of the parents in the case of minor student)
- Annual family income certificate of the candidate
- Other certificates, if required.
Online application procedure for HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS 2023-24
- First of all visit to the official website of HDFC Bank scholarship. you can also click on this link to visit directly on the website. Click Here
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to read the terms and conditions and other eligibility criteria on the website
- Now click on the Apply Now link.
- You can use your Google account or mobile number or Email ID for registration in this website
- After entering your personal details you will reach on a new page where you have to submit your all personal details and qualification details
- At the end you have to upload the document which has been mentioned.
Now you can submit your HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS 2023 application online. After submitting your application the company will verify your information and documentation. after that, they will prepare a preference list to provide scholarship. If your name is also available in the beneficiary students then you will get your scholarship in your bank account.
Selection procedure of HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS 2023
The last date of applying online in HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECSS program 2023 in 30 September 2023. HDFC Bank Employees will prepare a Merit list of the candidate after closing the last date. Company will prepare a merit list according to the performance in previous classes as well as income sources of the candidate. So if the students are really needed, the company will get their preference to prepare the list of beneficiary candidates. however, the company will also conduct a short interview at the time of document verification of the candidates.