IIT JAM 2024 Registration: Indian Institute of Technology- IIT Madras has started to accept online applications for IIT JAM registration 2024. The joint admission test for the Masters- JAM exam 2024 is scheduled to be conducted in February 2024. If you are also seeing an opportunity to get admission in IITs for masters courses in M.Sc then you can also appear in this examination. the registration process has been started. we are providing the IIT JAM 2024 registration procedure in this article including the IIT JAM 2024 eligibility criteria and the application procedure with all other important details of the IIT JAM 2024 Registration.
IIT JAM 2024 Registration
There are a total of seven zones in the JAM exam 2024 where you can get admission in various cities for master courses in Science subjects. The registration procedure of the IIT JAM exam 2024 has been started on 5 September 2023 on the official website of IIT Madras. The last date to apply online for the IIT JAM entrance examination for 2024 is 13 October 2023. You can apply for this entrance examination & IIT JAM 2024 Registration according to your eligibility before the last date.
IIT JAM Exam Eligibility 2024
- Students of any age can participate in this enter examination. There is no maximum age
- The candidate should pass the online entrance examination of JAM to get admission in Masters courses in various colleges under JAM admission procedure 2024
- The student should have completed his graduation in the particular field which is available for a master’s course in the specific institution.
- If you are studying in the last year of your graduation then you can also apply for this entrance examination.
- Student belonging to the general category should have more than 55% marks in their graduation in specific subjects.
- if you belong to the reserve category then you should have achieved more than 50% marks in your graduation to get admission in the JAM admission procedure.
Documents to apply online for IIT JAM 2024 Registration (Jam.Iitm.Ac.In)
You should upload the following documents at the time of online registration for joint admission Test for Masters- JAM exam 2024 on the official website of IIT Madras which will conduct the entrance examination on 11 February 2024.
- Email id and mobile number of the applicant
- Aadhar card for any adar photo identity card you should by Government of India
- 10th class marksheet
- passport size photograph and signatures
- Category certificate if you belongs to any category
- The marksheet of graduation
Jam.Iitm.Ac.In 2024 Registration procedure
You can follow this step by step procedure to apply online for IIT JAM registration 2024 on the official website.
- first of all visit to the official website of IIT Madras. you can also click on this link to visit direct on the website. Am.iitm.ac.in
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link for Apply now
- Now you have to enter your mobile number and email ID for registration where you will get OTP message to verify your application
- after that enter your personal details in the website and login.
- Firstly you have to upload your all the documents with specific size which is mentioned in the official website of the IIT Madras.
- Last step for IIT JAM 2024 Registration (Jam.Iitm.Ac.In) online for JAM exam 2024 is to pay the online fees.
Once you paid the online fees your application will be successfully submitted and you can check the status of your application on the website and download your online application form for further procedures.
IIT JAM registration 2024 Fees
The amount of fees for IIT JAM registration 2024 is divided into two categories where the first category will include female, SC, ST and PWD candidates. And the second category belongs to all those categories who are not defined in the first section.
Candidate belong to all other categories will have to pay 1800 for one test paper. if you want to appear in two test paper then you have to pay 2500 to appear in both examination. If you belongs to female, SC, ST and PWD category then you have to pay 900 rupees for One test paper and 1250 rupees for two test papers. So you can pay the online fees by following various methods according to your eligibility.