Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme: To encourage people to relocate to Ireland, the government has introduced a program (Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023) that would pay up to 71 lakh rupees (about €80,000). This initiative is a key aspect of the Irish government’s plan to boost the population of its outlying islands, known as Our Living Islands. In an act that is without precedent, Ireland has devised a novel scheme that offers individuals a financial incentive of over 71 lakh INR (or 80,000 Euros) to relocate to the nation. To promote population growth in Ireland’s offshore settlements and fulfill the goals of the Our Living Islands program, the Irish government is providing substantial financial inducements to prospective residents.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Good or Bad?
Your particular situation will determine whether or not enrolling in the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme is a good choice for you. When you are seeking a location to live that is secluded and beautiful, and you also want the help of the government, then the program can be a wonderful alternative for you. On the other hand, if you are searching for a location that offers a great deal of employment prospects and conveniences, then the program may not be the greatest option for you.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 at A Glance
|Name of the Scheme||Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme|
|Application Start Date (Online)||1 July, 2023|
|Application last Date (online)||30 August, 2023|
|Age Limit||18 – 65 years|
|Funding Amount||71 Lakh INR (€ 80,000)|
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Benefits
Following are the benefits that you get after applying for the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme that you should understand and know more about:
- A reduction or elimination of the required stamp duty when purchasing real estate on the island.
- A financial contribution of a maximum of €20,000 to assist cover some of the costs associated with establishing a company on the territory.
- Accessibility to a variety of assistance offerings, including teaching as well as mentorship programs, for example.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria for the people who are interested to apply for the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme (€ 80,000):
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old and no more than 65 years old.
- An active Irish Visa held by the applicant is required.
- You need the knowledge and expertise to help the Irish government and society.
- Candidates have to possess a genuine interest in making Ireland their permanent home.
- The Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme had accepted the online applications from citizens of any nation.
- A person’s name shouldn’t be associated with any kind of criminal history.
To qualify for the scheme, applicants must also be the owners of a property on one of the islands that were built before 1993. From 01 July 1st, participants had started applying for this scheme and the last date for application was 30 August, 2023.
Gruha Jyoti Scheme >>(Apply Now)
How to Apply Online For Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Application Form 2023?
Following were the steps to apply for the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme that you should know :-
- To learn more about the Irish government, check out https://www.gov.ie/en/.
- To learn more about the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme, please visit the following page.
- Complete the application form by providing your name, address, phone number, email address, and any other information requested.
- Please scan and upload your self-declaration, together with your identification card, birth certificate, Irish visa, visa for work experience, or visa for school.
- Send in your application and be patient throughout the selection process.
Also, note that participants may be citizens or permanent residents of any nation. Furthermore, their name shouldn’t appear on any active criminal records.
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Documents Required
Following are some of the documents that were required to applied for Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme :-
- ID Card (Origin Nation)
- Age Certificate
- Irish Visa
- Work Experience/Education Visa
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme Important Links
Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 :Terms and Conditions
- The applicants had to meet the specified eligibility criteria.
- The applications had to be submitted online within the given time period.
- Selected applicants will receive financial help of 71 lakh rupees.
- The scheme aims to encourage the relocation and population growth in Ireland.
- Applicants must obey the immigration and employment laws.
- All documents provided by the applicants are verified.
- Applicants are fully responsible for their own relocation and settlement arrangements.
- The scheme can be modified or terminate by the government.
- Giving false information can lead to disqualification or other legal Consequences.
How to apply for an Irish Visa ?
The visa process can be briefly summarised as follows:
- Create your online application form on AVATS.
- Print and sign your completed form.
- If you are a resident in India or Nepal, arrange your visa appointment with Visa Facilitation Service (VFS).
- Compile your supporting documentation, as outlined under ‘Types of visas and documentation’ below
- Submit your documents, depending on your country of residence.
- India and Nepal: Submit at your VFS appointment, where your biometric will also be captured.
- Bangladesh: Submit at your VFS Kolkata appointment, or post the documents to the Embassy of Ireland, in New Delhi, as per the instructions on your printed AVATS form.
- Sri Lanka: Submit to the Irish Honorary Consulate in Colombo
- Maldives: Post your documents to the Embassy of Ireland, in New Delhi, as per the instructions on your printed AVATS form.
- Pay your visa fee, either directly to VFS when booking your appointment or via a bank draft, in Indian rupees (₹ INR) and made out to the Embassy of Ireland.
- Await the visa outcome, which will be processed in line with our stated processing times; as outlined below :-
- Current single entry visa fee: INR ₹5,300
- Current multiple entry visa fee: INR ₹9,000
- Current transit visa fee: INR ₹2,225
Frequently Asked Questions On Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme
On July 1, 2023, applicants has started to begun the application procedure for the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme.
The Official Website to apply for Ireland’s 71 Lakh Scheme is https://www.gov.ie/en/, filling out the application form with the relevant information, uploading documents, and submitting the form. After that, candidate will have to wait to be selected.
The last date to apply for Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme 2023 was 30 August, 2023.
The objective of the Ireland 71 Lakh Scheme is to increase the population of the country and overall economic growth of the country.
The minimum age limit to apply for the scheme was 18 years.