JK NMMS Scholarship 2023 : The National Scholarship Portal – NSP has started to accept online application for Jammu and Kashmir National merit cum means scholarship –JK NMMS Scholarship 2023 on the official website. Eligible applicants can visit to the official website and apply online for JK NMMS scholarship 2023 according to their eligibility and specific education qualifications.
If you are also one of the student who are studying in Jammu and Kashmir, then you can also get the benefit of the scholarship and complete your education without financial burden.
Read this article to know more about the JK NMMS Scholarship including eligibility criteria, application procedure and other important information of the scholarship.
Objective of Jammu & Kashmir NMMS
The main objective of the Jammu and Kashmir NMMS is to create financial aid for the people who are currently studying in class 8. People who are studying in class 8 will be eligible to apply for the scholarship examination. This scholarship examination will help the students to get familiar with the exam pattern, and competitive examinations.
People will be supported financially through the development of this scholarship. The financial aid can be used for multiple processes. You can use the financial aid to pay for your school fees or other tuition that you are currently taking. Try to apply for the scholarship as soon as possible to get a opportunity to prove yourself.
JK NMMS Scholarship 2023 Registration
The national scholarship portal is accepting the online application forms for the JK NMMS scholarship 2023. If you are eligible, then you can also apply before 30 November 2023. A total of 1091 students of Jammu and Kashmir will get the benefit of national merit cum means scholarship according to their marks in the NMMS exam.
The scholarship will provided according to the marks in the NMMS exam in the 7th and 8 classes in their school. Students who are getting admission in the 9th class this year are direct beneficiaries of the Jammu Kashmir NMMS scholarship 2023. Selected students will get 12000 yearly in their bank accounts through DBT mode.
The last date to fill the JK NMMS Scholarship Application Form is 30th Nov, 2023.
Jammu and Kashmir NMMS Scholarship 2023 : An Overview
|Scholarship Name||JK NMMS|
|Launched by||Jammu and Kashmir Board of School Education|
|Objective||Providing 12000 rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Class 8 students|
Eligibility of JK NMMS scholarship 2023
You need to complete the following JK NMMS Scholarship eligibility criteria to get benefits of this scholarship :-
- The student should be an Indian citizen only.
- The student should get a direct promotion from 8th class to 9 class to eligible for the examination of NMMS.
- Only those students who are studying in Government schools, government-aided schools and Local bodies schools can participate in the NMMS scholarship scheme.
- Other students who are studying in any KVS, NVS, or any private or residential School can’t participate.
- The annual family income of the applicant should less than 3,50,000 rupees.
- Eligible students will get Rs 1,000 per month or 12,000 rupees annually.
- The department will conduct entrance examinations of NMMS to provide scholarship. So you need to get good marks in MAT and SAT exams.
- If you are studying in class 10 or class 12, then you can apply for renewal of your scholarship if you get more than 60% marks in the 9th class or 11th class.
Documents required for Jammu & Kashmir NMMS Scholarship 2023
You need to upload the following document at the time of JK NMMS registration 2023 :-
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Aadhar card of parents
- Bank account information
- Previous year mark sheet
- State Domicile certificate
- Mobile number and email ID
- Passport size photograph
How to apply online for JK NMMS Scholarship 2023 ?
Follow this procedure to apply online for Jammu and Kashmir National merit cum means scholarship 2023 :-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the national scholarship portal.
- You can click on this link to visit directly on the website : https://scholarships.gov.in/
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to click on the link of new registration under the student corner.
- You will see all the instructions on the website to apply online for the J-K NMMS Scholarship 2023 Registration procedure.
- Read all the instructions and click on the continue link.
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to enter your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar card.
- The department will send an OTP message to your mobile number which you have to enter and after that click on the verify link.
- Now you have to enter your Aadhar Card information and other personal information for your registration.
- After this, you will get the user ID and password for login on the website.
- Now you have to visit the official website of the national scholarship portal and click on the link of new application.
- Enter your user ID and password and click on the login link and select the NMMS scholarship application form.
- Enter your personal information and Education information in this JK NMMS application form.
- The last step is to upload documents through online mode in the scanned form.
- After that your JK NMMS Scholarship 2023 application will successfully submitted and it will cross-verified at various stages including Institute level, district level etc.
Selection Procedure of JK NMMS Scholarship 2023
- The applicant will selected on the basis of the marks they achieved in the scholarship examination.
- The candidates will get shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- The renewal of the scholarship will subject to the number of marks that the students are achieving in the board examination.
- The final decision to provide this scholarship is in the hands of the board officials.
FAQ’s : Jammu & Kashmir NMMS Scholarship 2023
Jammu & Kashmir National merit cum means scholarship.
Students studying in class 8 and belongs to the Jammu and Kashmir state are eligible to apply for the NMMS Scholarship.
You can visit the official scholarship portal to apply for the Jammu and Kashmir MMMS.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 30th November, 2023.
Selected students will received Rs 12000 per annum under the scholarship.