KCC Loan 2023 : The government is providing a good opportunity for farmers to get personal loans from KCC cards, which is known as KCC Loan 2023. If you are also a farmer who is doing farming activities and want to get the loan amount to start farming-related activities including husbandry, Dairy farming, etc, then you can apply for the Kisan credit card loan scheme 2023. However, this is an old scheme but now the government is upgrading this KCC Loan scheme and providing up to 3 lakh loans under the Kisan credit card loan scheme 2023. Read this article to get all the information on KCC Loan 2023.
Kisan credit card scheme is a very beneficial scheme for farmers in India which is introduced to promote banking facilities to the farmers by providing special benefits for KCC card holders. However, the KCC scheme was launched in 1998 but it is still providing various benefits to the farmers. The KCC Loan Yojana is run under the National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development- NABARD. All the banks that are affiliated with the Kisan credit card scheme are providing credit cards in their bank to the farmers. Farmers can also apply for KCC loans by using their KCC card in the bank so it will be easy for them to apply for personal loans and the bank will also charge them lower interest rates.
KCC Loan 2023: सिर्फ 14 दिन में 3 लाख लोन
Farming is a part of agriculture where other farming allied activities include dairy farming, husbandry, Fisheries, etc. These all activities are done by farmers in various Seasons according to the needs and the atmosphere. Show the government is providing facilitation to these farmers to start their farming allied activities to generate a good income. These farmers can apply for a KCC loan amount of Rs 3 lakh rupees maximum from the bank where they are applying for a KCC card. The KCC loan is provided under the recently launched scheme of KCC saturation drive loan scheme 2023.
The KCC scheme was formally introduced in 2020 and now the government is again providing the benefits of this scheme from 1 October to 30 October 2023. So you have only a few days to apply for this special loan scheme of Kisan credit card if you are eligible. However this scheme provides benefits only to KCC card holders, but if you do not have a Kisan credit card then you can also apply by visiting any branch nearest to your area and submitting a KCC Loan application with documents, so the bank will approve your application and provide you KCC card within few days.
Benefits of KCC loan 2023
There are multiple benefits for farmers in the Kisan credit card loan scheme. The scheme is providing a maximum KCC loan of Rs 3 lakh rupees to the beneficiaries of KCC card holders. However, if you apply for the purpose of fisheries, and dairy farming then you will get a maximum of 2 lakh rupees loan from the bank.
There are other benefits for the farmers if they apply for a 1.6 lakh KCC loan then the bank will not ask them for any Collateral and security for this loan however if their loan amount reaches the maximum limit of 3 lakh then they will submit other security to the bank. While other types of loans charge 11% to 35% interest rates annually, KCC card holders have to pay only 4% interest rates annually. Apart from this if you pay the loan amount timely then you will also get an additional subsidy of 3% from the government.
KCC Loan Eligibility 2023
If you are also going to apply for a loan amount from the Kisan credit card then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:
- The farmer should belong to India only
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18
- The farmer should be engaged in any farming-allied activities including animal husbandry, fisheries, horticulture, etc.
- All the farmers who have their own land or work as tenants or sharecroppers can apply for this loan scheme
If you complete all the KCC Loan eligibility criteria then you should carry the documents including your Aadhar card, Kisan credit card, PAN card, bank passbook, land ownership-related documents, and other important identity cards, and visit the KCC Bank to apply for the Kisan credit card loan. After that bank will provide you the application form which should be filled by you and after that attach the photocopies of all documents and submit it to the bank employees.
Required documents under KCC Loan Yojana 2023
Those applying under the KCC Loan Scheme are required to submit the following documents. Which we have explained in detail below.
- Land-related documents like Khatauni number, Khasra number, and certificate of your share have to be given.
- Any identity card of the farmer has to be certified.
- A white certificate has to be provided. So that it can be proved that you have not taken any kind of loan on this land before.
- A copy of the Aadhaar card has to be given.
- If you want to take a loan of more than Rs 1,60,000, then you have to get the records of your land documents of the last 12 years written from your nearest tehsil and submit them.
Application Process for KCC Loan Scheme 2023
Whichever farmer wants to apply under the KCC Loan Scheme. They all have to submit their applications by following the following procedure. Which we have explained in detail below.
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest cooperative bank branch.
- Now you will have to talk to the officer related to the KCC Loan here and get the form for KCC Loan Scheme 2023 from him.
- After taking the form, you have to read the form carefully and fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- Now you have to photostat the copies of all the documents related to it and attach them to this form.
- At last, you have to read your form carefully once again. So that the information you filled in is correct.
- Now you have to submit your form to the KCC loan officer of the same bank.
- The officer will scrutinize the KCC form and documents submitted by you.
- In this way, after the investigation is completed and found correct, you will be provided a card under the KCC Loan Scheme.
- In this way, you can submit your KCC Loan Scheme 2023 application form.