KMAT Karnataka 2024 : KMAT Karnataka 2024 Examination will conducted through online mode. Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) is the conducting authority of KMAT Karnataka examination. This is a state level entrance exam conducted to offer admission in PG courses i.e. MBA, PGDM, MCA. KMAT Karnataka examination is conducted for admission in AICTE approved university affiliated self financing colleges across the Karnataka. Examination is conducted once each for admission.
Admission is provided to the test qualifying applicants in various institutions/colleges located within the state of Bangalore and Karnataka. Check complete details regarding KMAT2024 exam together with necessary dates, application form, eligibility criteria, test pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, counselling, and far additional through this text.
Karnataka KMAT 2024 Registration
- Registration forms for KMAT Kerala 2024 will out from first week of June 2024.
- Application form will made available through online mode only.
- Candidates should satisfy all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- Fill the application form with details i.e. educational details, personal details, address, etc.
- Upload all required documents in the correct format including photograph & signature.
- All the aspirants must fill exact and valid details in the form, no correction facility will be provided later.
- Candidates will able to fill the application form until the last week of November 2024.
- Do not forget to take the printout of the filled in application form for future references.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2024 is an all-India examination that was conducted in Karnataka and more than 10 cities across the country. The examination will conducted for admission to 189+ AICTE-approved/university-affiliated management institutes in Bengaluru and Karnataka.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024 : Highlights
|KMAT Karnataka 2024
|Karnataka Private Post Gradate Colleges Association (KPPGCA)
|Mode of application
|Application release date
Eligibility Criteria for KMAT 2024
Necessary Requirements for MBA/ PGDM and MCA Degree
- The applicant should have a bachelors degree which consists 3 years duration or Masters degree from any recognized education body in Arts, Commerce, Management, Social Sciences, Engineering or equivalent.
- The applicant from general categories should have passed the bachelors degree with at least 50% marks and the candidates belongs to the SC/ST category should have passed with at least 45%.
- The applicants who are in the final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- For MCA, the applicants are required a bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
- The applicant must studied Math at 10+2 level or at graduation level.
Application Fees for KMAT 2024
- Application fee will Rs. 850/- (including GST) for all category candidates.
- Candidates will able to pay the fee via online mode only.
- Online payment will done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka KMAT 2024 ?
- Visit the official website of KMAT i.e..https://www.kmatindia.com/
- Click on KMAT Karnataka 2024 Application link.
- Enter your name, mobile number and email id & click on submit button.
- Now, login by providing your application number and password.
- Fill details asked in the KMAT 2024 application form including personal, academic, address, category & others.
- Upload the required documents like scanned photograph & signature in the specific format.
- After submitting all the required details & document uploads pay the application fee through online mode.
- Recheck and verify all the details and take printout of the verification page for the future reference.
Important Dates of KMAT 2024
|Dates 2024 (Tentative)
|Release of application form
|1st week of June 2024
|Last date to submit form
|Last week of November 2024
|Last week of November 2024
|Availability of admit card
|1st week of December 2024
|KMAT Karnataka 2024 exam
|1st week of December 2024
|Announcement of result
|Last week of December 2024
KMAT Karnataka 2024 Exam Pattern
Here we mention the KMAT Karnataka 2024 Exam Pattern for the candidates which can help you to score good marks within the examination.
- Mode of Exam : The examination is going to conducted through Offline mode (Pen paper-based Test).
- Duration of the Examination : The examination is going to be for two hours (120 minutes).
- Question Types : The question is going to asked in multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Marking Scheme : +1 marks are going to allocated for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking : There is no negative marking scheme.
- Number of Questions : A total of 120 Questions will asked within the entrance exam.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024 Exam Date
As per the KMAT Karnataka 2024 notification the authority will conduct the KMAT Exam 2024. The Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association will conducted the KMAT 2024 in an online format. As per the information, the organization has not confirm the examination date yet, but it will shortly released the KMAT Karnataka 2024 examination date on the website.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024 Admit Card
After the declaration of the KMAT 2024 Exam date, the association body will soon released the admit card on the official website which is kmatindia.com. The applicant have to download their kmatindia.com admit card 2024 from the official website.
All the applicants who will complete the application form successfully and paid the kmat 2024 application fees will able to obtain the admit card through the official website.
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024 Result
Let us tell you that, the KMAT Karnataka Exam is held once a year, and this is the state-level examination. The applicants have to give the exam in the English language. After the Karnataka KMAT examination, the KMAT Result 2024 will declared via online mode.
All the applicants are required to keep their application number safe because by using the application number and password they will able to to check the KMAT results 2024. For MBA/PGDM and MCA degrees, the KMAT Karnataka 2024 result will released on the same day.
How to check KMAT Karnataka Result 2024 ?
- First, visit the KMAT official website – kmatindia.com.
- Next, find and click the link called “KMAT Result 2024” on the menu bar.
- This will take the candidate to the KMAT result page.
- From there, candidates have to select the offline mode examination which is shown with the exam date.
- Then the candidates have to enter their “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth”.
- After entering the KMAT Login details, click the login button.
- Ultimately, the appropriate result will displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the outcome for your future reference.
Details mentioned on the score card of KMAT 2024
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- sectional score
- overall score
- Overall Percentage
What after Karnataka Karnataka Management Aptitude Test result 2024 ?
Candidates will get selected on the basis of the score obtained after the declaration of the KMAT 2024 results. In addition, shortlisted students must appear for the examination rounds conducted by the different participating institutions of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024.
KMAT selection rounds will consist of group discussions or written aptitude tests and personal interviews. Every participating institute will have different selection criteria for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024, based on which a qualifying list for final admission will prepared.
KMAT Karnataka Selection Procedure
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test selection procedure 2024 will start after all the institutes affiliated with KPPGCA and accept the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test scores declare the list of shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates will get called for group discussion and personal interviews. These tests are a part of the final selection procedure. This process is not centralized, and it is conducted by the institution itself.
Therefore, this final admission process may vary from one institute to another. A few B-schools may ask candidates to take an essay writing test or written aptitude test (WAT).
There is no centralized counseling process for MBA/MCA after the KMAT examination. The selection process for the students who desire to apply for MBA will held in Bangalore and the rest of Karnataka at the respective institute where the candidate applies for admission.
All the University-affiliated, autonomous, or other AICTE approved private PGDM institutions accepting Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024 score may have different dates for the counseling of the MBA aspirants. The counseling dates for admission to the concerned institute will available soon on their websites.
Required Documents for Admission after KMAT 2024 Result
At the time of admission in MBA, PGDM, and MCA via KMAT exam, you would need the following documents;
- KMAT provisional admission letter
- KMAT admit card
- A bank draft as per the guidelines mentioned in the KMAT 2024 Brochure.
- Mark sheet 10th and 12th
- KMAT scorecard
- Bachelor’s Degree or a provisional certificate issued by the college (for final year student only)
- cast certificate
- Medical documents (if necessary)
- 4-6 passport size photographs (color and black & white)
FAQ’s : Karnataka Management Aptitude Test 2024
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test.
It will start soon at the official website.
The exact exam date will soon announced by the department.
Candidates can follow the above given steps to apply online for KMAT 2024.