Latest scholarships 2023-24: Scholarships are essential for aiding students, especially those exhibiting strong academic performance but encountering financial limitations. A noteworthy scholarship has the potential to significantly influence your future career trajectory by granting access to outstanding faculty and industry professionals. Moreover, scholarships are indispensable for individuals with aspirations to pursue education abroad, furnishing crucial financial support for students at different academic stages, be it in school, undergraduate, or postgraduate studies. These scholarships come in two main categories: fully funded and partially funded, encompassing either all educational costs or a portion thereof. Provided below is a comprehensive list of scholarships that school and college students can seek application opportunities for. The scholarships for undergraduate students are offered by the Reliance Foundation for the academic year 2023-24.
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility
- The applicant needs to be a citizen residing in India.
- Completed 12th grade with at least a 60% mark and currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program in India.
- One mandatory requirement for students applying for the scholarship is to take a specific aptitude test. To be eligible, students must have a household income of less than 15 lakh rupees, with preference given to those whose family income is below 2.5 lakh rupees.
Who is not eligible for the scholarship program?
In order to provide scholarships to needy students. The Reliance Foundation has decided on some Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarships eligibility criteria. All the students who don’t lie in this eligibility criteria will not get the scholarship from the foundation.
- Regular college students who are in the second year or higher
- All those students who are pursuing their degree through non-formal methods (online, remote, distance)
- Students whose degree duration is only 2 years.
- Students failing to respond to the required aptitude test or engaging in cheating during the examination.
Benefits of the Reliance Scholarship
All selected students will get a scholarship amount of up to INR 2,00,000 over the duration of their selected course programme. As per the Reliance Foundation notification, the last date to apply for their undergraduate scholarship programme is 15 October 2023. The direct link to apply for the scholarship programme is given below
Santoor scholarship 2023-24
Santoor has released the Santoor scholarship programme 2023-24 notification for their scholarship for young women. As per the Santoor scholarship notification, they will provide scholarships to the underprivileged background women of the following state
- Andhra Pradesh
Santoor Scholarship Eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Santoor scholarship programme are given below.
- At least The candidate should pass class 10 from any local government school.
- The candidate has passed class 12 from any government school or junior school during the academic year of 2022-23.
- The candidate is enrolled in a full-time graduation programme from any recognised college. The college graduation programme of the student should start from the year 2023-24
Benefits of the santoor scholarship
As per the notification of the Santoor scholarship, the winner of the scholarship will get an amount of 24 thousand annually till the completion of this graduation program. Students can use this amount for all study-related activities, whether it is tuition fees or anything else. The last date to apply for the scholarship. As per the official notification of the Santoor scholarship, the last day to apply for this scholarship is 15 October 2023
How to apply for the Santoor scholarship?
Here is the direct link given below to apply for the scholarship
Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship 2023-24
Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program: The Medhaavi Engineering Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) endeavor by Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL). Its objective is to offer financial aid to disadvantaged students pursuing undergraduate engineering courses at select 20 NITs across India. The program is designed to motivate these students to pursue advanced education, bolster their self-assurance, attain self-sufficiency, and enhance their employability.
Eligibility criteria for the Medhaavi Engineering scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship program are given below.
- Must have received at least a 55% on the Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the student should be not more than 8 lakh rupees INR
Benefits of the Medhaavi scholarship
As per the Medhaavi notification, the selected student will get a scholarship price of 50 thousand INR. (It is a one-time fixed scholarship amount; no other installments will be given to the student.
How to apply for the Medhaavi scholarship?
It is very simple to apply for this scholarship, the direct link for this scholarship is given below. Candidates can click on the website and fill out the form as per the instructions given in the link. As per the official documents, the last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 October 2023.
Link for the scholarship: https://www.buddy4study.com/page/medhaavi-engineering-scholarship-program
I hope this article was fruitful for you. If you like the article, please share it with your needy friends. Please share your precious thoughts and views in the comments section given below.