LDC Vacancy 2023-24: If you are preparing for a Government Job after 12th class then it is a good opportunity for you because the government has recently announced a notification to LDC Vacancy 2023-24 in the department. The online application has been started already and the last date to apply online for LDC Recruitment 2023-24 is 6 November 2023. So if you are eligible for this LDC Vacancy 2023-24 procedure then you can applied through online mode by following the procedure which has been briefly explained in this article. We will also discuss the LDC Vacancy 2023-24 eligibility criteria and application procedure with the important document list in this article so it will help you to apply online according to your eligibility.
Lower divisional work is a very famous government job in various government departments in India where 12th pass citizens can apply for LDC Jobs 2023-24. Recently Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agriculture University has uploaded a notification to recruit various LDC posts in the university for nonteaching posts. The university is accepting applications through online mode for a total of 130 vacancies for different LDC posts 2023. The minimum education qualification is 12th pass so, You can apply accordingly.
Eligibility criteria for LDC vacancy 2023
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen only. The specific quota is reserved for the residence of Rajasthan.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be more than 18 years. The maximum age is decided at 40 years. however the age will be calculated according to different posts and different categories.
- The online LDC Vacancy application fees is between 800 to 1500 rupees according to different posts for unreserved categories. The SC ST categories of Rajasthan have to pay 600 rupees and EWS category have to pay 800 rupees accordingly.
- Selected Applicants will get the salary between 13500 to 47200 per month for 2 years of provision. After that they will get salary according to the 7th pay commission.
Important documents for LDC vacancy recruitment
You have to carry the following documents and the time of LDC Recruitment 2023 online application which will be uploaded on the official website:
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- 10th class and 12th Class marksheet
- Educational marksheet according to the specific post
- Experience letter according to the specific post
- Cast certificate (if required)
- Other specific certificates according to the categories.
- Domicile of Rajasthan state
Online application procedure for LDC recruitment 2023
Follow this step by step procedure to apply online for the post of LDC in Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan agriculture University:
- Visit to the official website of Swami keshwanand Rajasthan Agriculture University and click on the recruitment link. You can also click on this link to visit direct on the official website. https://www.raurecruitment.in/login
- After that you will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link of new registration
- Enter your email id and create a strong password for login on the website, you will receive OTP message for the verification and after that your registration will successfully submitted.
- Use this user id and password for login and fill the online application form for the specific post
- Now you have to upload your all the scan documents through online mode.
- The last step is to submit the online fees according to your category and the post.
After that your application will successfully submitted and you can take a printout of your application for a proof of application.
The selection procedure of LDC Recruitment 2023
The board has not confirmed about the Selection procedure of LDC in the department. You should prepare for the written examination and interview as the authority has said in official notification that the selection procedure will depend on the number of candidates. If the number of candidates reaches a large limit, then it there may be a written exam. Otherwise, board will recruit employees by conducting the interview. However you are advised to visit the official website regularly to get the latest information.