Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023 (Low Cibil Score Loan): Money is essential to fulfill fundamental needs. Sometimes we need an initial amount to complete our work but due to a lack of savings, we have to take a personal loan. Most of the users are successful while applying for personal loans from their banks, but there is also a large number of applicants who did not get the loan due to low credit scores. Today we are discussing with you tips to apply for a personal loan with a low CIBIL score online mode. So it will help you to complete your task from this initial Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023. Read this article to get information on the Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023 application procedure for a low CIBIL score personal loan including the eligibility criteria and list of the documents.
A credit score is an important factor when applying for personal loans in the bank and other financial companies which is between 300 and 900. A higher number in cibil score shows a good relationship between the customer and trustworthiness. But if you do not have a good CIBIL score or your CIBIL score is more than 750 then you will get difficulty while applying for the Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023. Piramal Finance provides personal loans to their customers for up to 550 CIBIL score. The bank is providing a maximum of 5 lakh rupees in Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023 to their customers. The interest rates of the bank start from 12.99% and the maximum interest rate is 25.74%. But if you have a low CIBIL score then you may be charged 4 up to 36% annual interest rate.
Piramal Finance Personal Loan Eligibility 2023
- Only Indian citizens are invited by Piramal Finance for personal loan
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 60 years.
- Only salaried individuals can apply for personal loans over low cibil score.
- Bank can charge up to 5% processing fees according to your candidature.
- You can prepare the EMI from 12 months to 60 months according to your preferences.
- If you are applying for a low CIBIL score personal loan then you will get a short amount of loan the first time, once you repay the loan amount then you will get a maximum loan from the bank.
Documents Required for Piramal Finance 2023 personal loan
- Proof of Identity ( Aadhar card/PAN card/ driving licence)
- Address proof ( Aadhar card, PAN card, driving licence, passport, electricity or telephone Bill, etc.)
- The mobile number of the applicant which should be registered with an Aadhar Card and PAN card
- Bank account number
- Salary slip of the applicant
- Bank statement of the applicant
Piramal Finance Low CIBIL Score personal loan Apply Online 2023
You can follow this procedure to apply online for a Piramal Finance low CIBIL score personal loan:
- Visit the official website of Piramal Finance. you can also click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://www.piramalfinance.com/
- You will reach a new page where you have to click on the link to personal loan on this website.
- After this, you have to click on the link to apply now Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023 on this website after reading all the terms and conditions and other features of the personal loan of Primal Finance.
- Now you will be asked to submit your mobile number where you will get OTP for the verification.
- Now you have to enter your PAN Card details and your salary information
- After this, you have to complete your KYC where you have to enter your documents details and take a selfie.
- Now enter the bank account number and IFSC code of the Bank
- After this enter the work details and upload all the documents that are necessary
After this, you have to select the Piramal Finance Personal Loan amount and choose the EMI option for repayment of your loan. Once you have submitted the application you will again receive OTP for verification after that your Piramal Finance Personal Loan 2023 application will be successfully submitted. The company will review your application and provide the loan amount in your bank account after completing the verification in the company.