m Parivahan App Download: Ministry of Road Transport and Highways of Government of India is continuously providing online facilities to Citizens for driving related services. The ministry has opened a vahan new portal Parivahan seva portal. All services of this m Parivahan portal is available on mParivahan App. You can download it on your mobile phone which will increase your privacy and save you time.
you cannot only view your driving licence, learner licence, RC of vehicle, but if you are going to purchase any other second-hand vehicle then you can also check the RC of other vehicles by using this M Parivahan portal mobile application. you need to M Parivahan app login to use these services in your smartphone. Today we are providing you all the details which are deleted to mParivahan app including the login procedure, view RC, view driving licence and other services.
m Parivahan App Download
NextGen mParivahan App is initiative of Government of India to promote digital India program in transport related services. Most of the time you forget to take your driving licence and all other important documents which are related to driving purpose. but if you have this time Parivahan mobile application in your smartphone then you need not to carry any physical documents. you can show your all the documents in this mobile application to traffic police for your verification. This mobile application is multi purpose where you can m Parivahan App download and view your all the documents related to driving, you can also pay your challan by using this Sarathi Parivahan App.
Download and mParivahan App login
- You have to open the Play Store or App store mobile application in your smartphone to download M Parivahan mobile app.
- Search m Parivahan application in the mobile phone and install the mparivahan app.
- When you open your M Parivahan mobile application you can see the above interface in the application where you have to enter your mobile number to m parivahan portal login. If you are using this application for first time then you have to click on the link for generate MPIN.
- Enter your mobile number and other personal information in this section to generate your password.
- Once you receive your password then you can login by entering your mobile number and the password in this parivahan App
Get RC on MParivahan App
RC is very important document for all vehicle holders for verification purpose. you can generate your virtual RC by using M Parivahan on mobile application by following this procedure:
- firstly you have to open your M Parivahan mobile application.
- Now you have to select the virtual RC link in about Next Gen M Parivahan section.
- You have to enter your RC number in this mobile application after opening the link
- Now system will ask you to enter Engine number and other unique numbers to verify your virtual RC
- Once you enter your all the details your virtual RC will be generated automatically and you can check it in the review RC section.
This virtual RC can be used anywhere for your verification, you can use this virtual RC to show traffic police in case they ask you to show your RC.
Check driving licence on MParivahan App
- Open the M Parivahan app in your smartphone
- Click on the link for virtual driving licence in the mobile application.
- now you have to enter your driving licence number in the new section and enter your date of birth
- after this system will validate your information and generate your virtual driving licence in this mobile application.
you can see your virtual driving licence while opening the app and show it to anyone for your verification. there is also an option to download your virtual driving licence so you can take a printout of it if you required.
Download Chalan on MParivahan App
You will also get notification of every challan when the traffic police challans you. you can see the report of your children in this mobile application and you can also pay the amount of the challan through online mode by using mobile application. Apart from this if you are going to purchase any old vehicle then you can check the vehicle history and the history of challan which are deducted for the particular vehicle by using this application. the application will Provide you details of RC. So if you want to verify anyone’s RC then you can open this app and enter the RC details in your application. If you have a verified RC then you can also see details of RC in your mobile application.