Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023: The Maharashtra Revenue Department has announced Talathi Bharti Vacancy 2023, and there were a total of 4644 openings. Candidates who were interested in these positions has submitted their applications through the official website (mahabhumi.gov.in). To be considered for the Talathi post, candidates were required to take part in a written test that tests their necessary knowledge and abilities. A document verification procedure will be carried out for those candidates who were successful in passing the written test. To validate their eligibility and credentials, they needed to present papers that are both genuine and legitimate. Certain sections might have conducted an interview process in order to determine whether individuals are qualified to fill the Talathi post.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023
The first day that applications were due for submission was June 26, 2023 and the last date to fill applications was 25th July, 2023. The department has issued a comprehensive announcement that includes essential details like the qualifying requirements, the application costs, and the compensation range for the position. For those who were interested, this is a fantastic chance to get a job as a Talathi in the Indian state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Revenue Department has issued the Maharashtra Talathi Notification 2023, which provides candidates with important information like enrollment dates, eligibility requirements, screening procedure, as well as examination format. Before applying for the Talathi Bharti 2023, prospective applicants really had to gave the Maharashtra Talathi Notification in PDF format after their complete attention.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 : An Overview
|Online Registration Date (Start Date)||26th June, 2023|
|Online Application (Last Date)||25th July, 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100|
|Admit Card (Release Date)||14th August, 2023|
|Exam Dates||17th August, 2023 – 14th September, 2023|
|Result Date||October, 2023 (Expected)|
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2023
Applicants who were interested in finding work in Maharashtra had applied for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023. This is an amazing career opportunity. Applicants are required to be between the ages of 19 and 38 and have a graduation degree to be considered qualified. The selection process includes both a written test as well as the verification of the documents.
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 : Application Fee Details
To participate in the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023, applicants were required to submit Talathi Bharti registration fee. Online payments of the fee has been made with either by a debit card or by a credit card, as well as using the net banking. After the cost has been paid, there is no possibility of getting a reimbursement. The following pointers explain how the application fees are structured according to the various categories.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- Scheduled Caste – Rs. 900/-
- Scheduled Tribes – Rs. 900/-
- Other Backward Class – Rs. 900/-
- Economically Weaker Section – Rs. 900/-
MH Talathi Bharti 2023 : Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: –
- Candidates must have completed a Graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Efficient in Marathi, English and Hindi languages is essential.
Age Limit :-
- The minimum age limit for all the categories is 19 years.
- Maximum age limit for the UR category is 38 years.
- For reserved categories, the upper age limit is 43 years.
Talathi Bharti Vacancy 2023
With the release of the Maharashtra Talathi Notification 2023, a total of 4644 openings have been made available for Talathi jobs throughout the state of Maharashtra. The following pointers provide a breakdown of the available jobs in terms of the divisions they belong to.
- Nashik – 985 Vacancies
- Chatrapati Sambhaji Nagar – 939 Vacancies
- Nagpur – 727 Vacancies
- Pune – 887 Vacancies
- Amravati – 288 Vacancies
- Konkan – 838 Vacancies
Overall, 4644 vacancies are available for those people who are interested to apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023.
MH Talathi Recruitment 2023 : Required Documents
Candidates must have all the documents in PDF format before applying for Talathi Bharti Application 2023. We have discussed below a list of the required document :-.
- Proof of name in the application form.
- Proof of Age (Aadhaar Card, Election Card, Birth Certificate).
- Proof of Educational Qualification.
- Evidence of being socially backward.
- Evidence of being from an economically weaker section
- Non-Criminal Certificate valid as on last date of submission of the application.
- Proof of being an eligible handicapped person
- Proof of Eligibility of an Ex-Servicemen
- Proof that the player is eligible for the reservation
- Proof of eligibility for the orphanage reservation
- Proof of eligibility for project-affected reservation.
- Proof of eligibility for earthquake reservation.
- Proof of eligibility for part-time graduate employee reservation.
- Domicile certificate in case of reservation claim for unreserved women, backward classes, A&D, athletes, handicapped, ex-servicemen, orphans, project victims, earthquake victims, part-time graduate employees
- Proof of change in ssc name
- Proof of knowing the Marathi language.
- Small family affidavit
- MS-CIT Certificate
Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 : Selection Procedure
During the interview process, you will be asked questions about the obligations of the position and their personal history. Applicants are going to be chosen after they have taken and passed a written test, had their credentials verified, and been interviewed or if it is necessary. There will be preparation of a merit list, and spots for Talathi will be given to individuals who rank higher on the list.
Talathi Bharti 2023 : Salary Details
The applicants who are successful in the Talathi Bharti 2023 examination will be eligible to get a monthly income that falls anywhere in the range of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100. Workers will additionally be entitled to the pay, but also to a variety of incentives as well as perks that are made available by the state government of Maharashtra.
How To Apply For Talathi Bharti 2023 ?
Following are the steps to apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 .You should know if you really interested in applying for this opportunity:
- Visit the Maharashtra Revenue Department’s official website at mahabhumi.gov.in.
- The “Recruitment” option should be shown in the primary navigation.
- The announcement for the “Maharashtra Talathi Vacancy 2023” may be seen by clicking here.
- Make sure you read the notice thoroughly and that you qualify.
- Simply hit the “Apply Online” link.
- Please complete the application form in its entirety, including your contact details, educational background, as well as employment history.
- Please provide all required files in the appropriate form.
- Please submit your application after making the payment.
- You may apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 online and save a copy to your computer for later use.
Maharashtra talathi bharti 2023 : Exam pattern
- Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 written examination consists of 100 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- The Talathi Bharti Exam 2023 consists of 4 sections namely Marathi Language, English Language, Common Sense & Intellectual Test.
- Mode of Examination- The exam will be conducted through the online mode (CBT).
- Total Number of Questions: The exam will consist of a total of 100 questions.
- Marks per Question: Each question carries 2 marks. Therefore, the maximum mark for the exam is 200 Marks.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Duration of Examination: The total duration for the exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes). Time management should be done effectively so that the candidates can complete their examinations in the given time.
Maharashtra Talathi bharti 2023 : Syllabus Details
The candidates can start preparing for the Talathi Bharti 2023 Exam with the help of the Talathi Bharti Syllabus 2023. The topics included in the Talathi Bharti 2023 Syllabus are as follows :-
- Basic general knowledge
How to check Maharashtra Talathi Result 2023 ?
- Visit the official website https://mahabhoomi.gov.in/ of the Maharashtra State Revenue Department.
- Look for the “Results” or “Examination Results” section.
- Find and click on the link “Maharashtra Talathi Result 2023”.
- Enter your exam details like roll number or enrollment number.
- Submit information to view your result
- Check your scores and general performance.
- Download, screenshot, or print the outcome for your records.
- Follow any further instructions provided on the result page.
MH Talathi Bharti 2023 : Important Links
Talathi Bharti 2023 refers to the recruitment process conducted by the Maharashtra Revenue Department to fill vacancies for the Talathi posts in various divisions across Maharashtra State.
For Maharashtra’s Talathi Bharti 2023, the registration had started from 26th June and were last till 25th July 2023.
All categories have a minimum age of 19.
The official website of Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023 is www.mahabhumi.gov.in
The Maharashtra Talathi 2023 examination was scheduled to held from 17th August to 14th September 2023.
Selected applicants for the Talathi job in Maharashtra’s Talathi Bharti 2023 would get a monthly remuneration of between Rs. 25,500 and Rs. 81,100.
The MH Talathi Result will be soon out as expected in the month of October, 2023.