NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 : If you are seeking for a job then it is a good opportunity for you in NPCIL. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India- NPCIL has recently announced various job profiles in the company. Company has invited online application for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023. There are total 107 vacancies available for candidates.
So if you are looking for a job then this is a good opportunity. Today we are providing you all the information of NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 including the eligibility criteria, essential documents, application procedure, job profile and other details.
So read our article to know more about this recruitment.
NPCIL Hall Ticket 2023 [OUT SOON]
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is a reputable organization and have owned by Government Authority, thus for every posts their are hundreds of job seekers submit application. The recent NPCIL Recruitment was for Trade Apprentice positions.
After closing window for final date the department starts to compile data for NPCIL Hall Ticket, it is expected that the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Examination 2023 will be held in upcoming month’s. Candidates should check exact information from official sources.
How to download NPCIL TA hall ticket 2023 ?
Candidates who do not know exact steps to download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited hall ticket, for them a step-wise procedure for downloading the NPCIL Admit Card 2023 is furnished below.
- Log-on to the official website of NPCIL, i.e. https://npcilcareers.co.in.
- When NPCIL homepage open completely, click on Admit Card link.
- Click on the job title for which admission card you want to download.
- Fill all required like registration ID, DOB, etc.
- Download NPCIL Admit Card PDF.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 [OUT]
The government of India is running various skill-based diploma programs in across India. ITI diploma is one of the skill-based diplomas which is completed by many students after the 10th class and 12th class. These all skills need work experience. So different departments of the Government of India time to time announce various apprentice vacancies for these ITI diploma holders, so they can gain sufficient experience with salary in this apprentice.
NPCIL has also invited the department for various job descriptions such as fitter, turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and COPAs. Eligible candidates had to apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 job before 11th Aug, 2023.
NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2023 Details
Joining NPCIL as Trade Apprentice : Only ITI degree holders can apply in this apprentice program. The duration of trade apprentice is 1 year. All the apprentice will get monthly salary from 7700 to 8855. If you have 1 year ITI diploma then you will get 7700 per month for 1 year, and 2 year ITI diploma holder will get 8855 per month for 1 year under this trade apprentice 2023.
So you can check the official notification by visiting to the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited. All the selected Candidate will called for training in Rajasthan.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment
If you are willing to apply in this trade apprentice then you need to complete the essential eligibility criteria which is designed by NPCIL;
- Age of the candidate should be between 14 to 24 year old.
- Candidates should complete their ITI diploma in specific trade apprentice job profile.
- Height of the candidate should be more than 137 CM And the minimum weight of the candidate should be 25.4 kg.
- Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cm.
- The candidate should not engage in any other trade apprentice during this time period.
Important documents for NPCIL Trade Apprentice
Prepare a scan copy of the following documents before apply online, as these documents will needed at the time of online registration to upload on the website :-
- ITI certificate marksheet of all semester
- Certificate of reserved categories including SC/ST, OBC, PWD, EWS
- Police verification certificate
- 10th class certificate for Aadhar card as a Birth Proof
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
How to apply online for NPCIL Trade Apprentice 2023 ?
If you are full filling the eligibility criteria and other essential requirements then you can reply online for trade apprentice 2023 by following this step by step method:
- First of all visit to the official website of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
- You can click on this link to visit directly on the website : https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/
- After that you have to click on the career link
- You can see the advertisement of trade apprentice 2023 on this portal.
- Now you have to click the link for apply now which have also mention in the above image.
- System will show construction and eligibility criteria before applying online. you can read all the eligibility criteria and after that click on the new registration link.
- Now you have to enter your personal details for registration. You need to also create your user id and password for login in this portal and apply for further application form.
- After that enter the login details and fill the detailed of your application such as your name, address, ITI Diploma course details, certificate number and other information,
- Now submit the scan copy of your documents.
After that your Joining NPCIL as Trade Apprentice application form will successfully submitted and you can take a printout of your NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 application form for further procedure. However the company will prepare a merit list of the candidates according to their marks in ITI diploma. after that you will be called for training program.
FAQ’s : NPCIL Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2023
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
The admit card will released soon.
The exam dates will released soon by the authority.
The date to apply online was 11th Aug, 2023.