The national scholarship portal NSP has been activated and now provides various scholarship schemes which are provided by multiple departments according to their specific beneficiaries. Students who are studying in classes 1 to 10 have good news the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 registration has been activated, and students can apply online to get an NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 amount for their education. Read this article to get all the information on the National scholarship portal Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 including the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 eligibility criteria, important documents, application procedure, last day to apply online, etc.
The pre matric scholarship and post matric scholarship are very famous scholarship schemes of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP Portal) which are provided by the central government. Today we are discussing the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 of the national scholarship portal. Various departments including the Department of Empowerment of persons with disabilities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministry Of Social Justice, Ministry of Labour and Empowerment, etc provide NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 to the students. If you are also studying between class 1 to class 10th then you can NSP Pre Matric Scholarship apply online before 30 November 2023.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 Benefits
- Beneficiaries will get Rs 1000 one time for purchasing books
- 6000 will be provided for those students who are studying in day scholar schools.
- 9600 will be awarded as NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 for studying from class 1 to class 10th in the hostel.
- If any students is belongs to PWD category then he will get Rs 2000 extra for their medical cares and 4000 will be awarded for those candidates who are suffering from Visual impairment or intellectual disability.
- The NSP Scholarship 2023-24 scheme can be renewed per year according to the eligibility
National Scholarship Portal Pre Matric Scholarship Eligibility
You need to complete the following NSP Scholarship Online Apply eligibility criteria before applying in National scholarship portal pre matric scholarship scheme 2023:
- The student should be a citizen of India
- The student to have completed his 9th class for 10th class from any recognised board in India in government school from regular mode.
- The annual family income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2.5 lakh rupees annually
- If you are a student of PWD Category then your disability should be more than 40% according to the government norms.
Documents for Pre Matric Scholarship scheme
You need to carry the following documents at the time of applying online for pre matric scholarship scheme:
- Recent passport-size photograph of the student
- 10th class marksheet aur any other proof of age of the student
- Category certificate if required
- Disability certificate if applicable
- Income certificate of the parents
- Last year marksheet of the student
- tuition fees slip
- Hostel fees slip
- Aadhar card of the student
- Bank passbook of the student or parents
Online application procedure for NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
You need to follow the following procedure to apply online for pre Matric Scholarship scheme under National scholarship portal:
- Visit to the official website of national scholarship portal. You can also click on this link to visit direct on the website https://scholarships.gov.in/
- After this you will reach a new page where you have to click on the new registration in the student section
- After this, you have to read all the instructions before applying online and click on the continue link after reading all the instructions and the document list
- Now enter the mobile number of the Student or parents. You have to use the mobile number that is linked to Aadhar Card because it will send the OTP message to the registered mobile number
- The online application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter all the details and submit educational and personal information on the website
- After that, you have to upload the documents on the website carefully which should be very clear.
You can also take a printout of the NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023- 24 online application for further reference. After that, you should contact the head of the school and tell them about the Pre Matric Scholarship NSP application form, after the school will verify your application through the School portal and your application will be sent to the district level verification. Once all the verification is completed, the amount of this scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the student.
FAQs: NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023-24
NSP is an online platform that facilitates access to different government scholarships for students in India. Visit the official website for more information.
NSP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Registrations Open Till November 30th