NTA PHD Entrance Exam 2023 Date : National testing agency is inviting online application for aspirants who want to get admission in PHD in top level universities in India. Candidates can apply online by visiting to the official website of NTA from 09 August to 22 September, 2023. All the registered candidates have to appear in the NTA PHD Entrance Exam 2023 to get admission according to the merit list.
So if you are willing to get admission in PhD course then you should apply to NTA PhD entrance test 2023 to the website before 22 September, 2023. Today we are providing you step by step details related to NTA PHD Entrance Exam 2023 including the course, participating universities, application procedure.
NTA PHD Entrance Exam 2023 : An Overview
|Conducted By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Article||NTA PhD Entrance Test 2023|
|Apply Start||9 August 2023|
|Apply End||22 September, 2023|
|Affiliated Universities||4 Universities|
|Admit Card||Updated soon|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
NTA PhD Entrance Exam 2023 for DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU
University of Delhi, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Banaras Hindu University and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University- BBAU are inviting candidates to provide admission in various PHD courses in their Universities. Interested candidates have to apply online on the official website of national testing agency. NTA will conduct NTA PhD Entrance Test 2023 for DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU for providing admission in these top level Universities. The examination will be held in online mode through CBT mode. Students will get opportunity to select any nearest city among 97 cities where NTA PHD Entrance Paper 2023 will be conducted through online mode.
PHD Entrance Test 2023 important dates
The NTA has already uploaded a brief notification related to the eligibility criteria and other important aspects to appear in the examination on the NTA website. Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the national testing agency after 09 August 2023. However, the NTA portal will accept online applications by 22 September 2023. After that, the National Testing portal will open for correction in the application form for those candidates who have added any wrong information in their NTA PhD Entrance Test application form from 23 September to 24 September 2023.
However, the department has not been notified about the information related to the examination date of PHD entrance exam. But you can download your admit card to appear in the NTA PhD examination 2023 before 3 days before the examination. You will get Total 3 hours to complete your section 1 and section 2 of the examination through online mode.
NTA PhD Entrance Examination : Eligibility 2023
Candidates who wish to appear for the examination must go through the eligibility criteria for NTA Ph.D Entrance Exam 2023.
- Age Limit :The National Testing Agency (NTA) does not impose any age limit on candidates appearing in the Ph.D. Entrance Test 2023.
- Eligibility Based on Academic Status : Candidates who have either cleared their postgraduate or equivalent examination or are in the process of appearing in the 2023 examination are eligible to take the Ph.D. Entrance Test for DU, JNU, BHU and BBAU-2023.
- Age Criteria of Respective University : Whereas there is no age restriction by the NTA, candidates must still meet the age criteria set by the specific university they intend to join.
- University Policies and Criteria : Admission policies for the Universities (DU, JNU, BHU, BBAU) through the Ph.D. Entrance Test will embrace factors such as quota, category, relaxation, reservations, qualifications, subject combinations, and preferences.
- Fulfilling University Eligibility : It’s vital to note that merely participating in the Entrance Test or achieving passing marks doesn’t guarantee admission. Candidates must fulfill the program-specific eligibility conditions of the University they are applying to.
PhD Entrance examination Pattern 2023
There are a total hundred subjects that candidates can select for admission to PHD in all 4 universities. Each question paper will have two sections where section 1 will Carry the questions of research methodology in PHD where you will be asked 100 questions in section 1 and 100 questions in section 2. There will be total of 200 questions which should be completed in 180 minutes. Subjects of Common Section, Commerce/Finance, Art and Culture, and Humanities would be Bilingual i.e., in English and Hindi.
Languages test will be asked in their particular language. But Linguistics, Modern Indian Language Literary Studies, and Questions of science subjects will be asked in only the English language. However, you will get one mark for every correct answer. There will be objective-type questions you have to select any correct answer according to you for every question. You will not get any negative marking in this examination.
How to apply online for NTA PHD entrance exam 2023 ?
- Visit to the official website of Ph.D entrance examination 2023.
- You can also click on this link : Click here
- After that you will reach on a new page, where you have to click on the link for register.
- Now you will again reach on a new page, you can see all the instruction on the website to fill the online examination form.
- Read the instructions and click on the link for continue.
- Enter your personal details in this online registration form including your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality and other information.
- Enter your government-approved identity card number and your address information in this website and create a user id and password to login on the NTA Official website.
- After that you will receive OTP message in your mobile phone for PHD registration purpose.
- Click on the sign in button to login your dashboard and enter your personal as well as education details in this website.
- Select your examination courses and examination cities to appear in the entrance exam of PHD.
- Now upload your passport size photograph and signature.
- Now you have to pay the online registration fees for PHD entrance examination according to your category.
phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in PHD Entrance Exam 2023 Application Fee
Candidate belongs unreserved category have to pay 1200 rupees for One test paper. If you want to add more test paper then you have to pay 800 rupees per test paper accordingly. However candidate belongs OBC and EWS category have to pay 1100 rupees. SC ST third gender and person with disability candidate will pay 1000 rupees. They can pay 700 rupees for adding additional test papers unreserved candidates.
NTA PhD Entrance Examination 2023 is a national-level entrance examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Ph.D. programs in reputable universities such as DU, JNU, BHU, and BBAU
Candidates who have completed their postgraduate or equivalent exam, or are appearing in 2023, can apply. There is no age limit set by NTA, but candidates must meet the age criteria of the concerned university.
The exact exam date is yet to be announced. The candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates.
The examination will be conducted in CBT mode, and for DU, JNU, BHU, and BBAU-2023, the examination will be conducted in English language.