NTPC Recruitment 2023: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited – NTPC has recently announced a NTPC Recruitment 2023 Official notice on the official website of NTPC. if you are also looking for any job in NTPC then you can apply online for this NTPC Recruitment 2023 procedure. NTPC is hiring Associates for Mining area. The last date to apply in NTPC recruitment 2023 is 29 July 2023. So, if you are eligible for this post then you can apply online by following the application procedure for NTPC Vacancy 2023. Today we have providing you the step by step guidelines and information related to NTPC associate recruitment 2023, such as eligibility, online link for apply, last date to apply, what is the job role of associate in NTPC recruitment 2023, the required experience and other information.
NTPC Recruitment 2023
National Thermal Power Corporation NTPC is looking a well qualified and experienced individual to recruit as a associate for Mining areas of NTPC. This is a contextual was NTPC Vacancy 2023 procedure where company is recruiting the associate for 6 months. however the appointment maybe extended according to the need of the department.
National Thermal Power Corporation has also involve in Mining of coal in India. the associate will work at the coal mining place. Then you to audit the Coal mining projects. Associate will work to identify issues And all other needs of improvement including Environment clearance, Forest clearance, CTO, CTE etc For the authority. The associate will also visit to the various places of NTPC including Coal handling plants, Sewage treatment plants, Merry Go Round (MGR), Over Burden Dumps (OBD) etc. The associate will identify problems in the various places and also provide the solution, Improvements and opportunities in the field places. so if you are also looking for this NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 job description then you can apply online before 29 July 2023 as it is the last date to apply online.
Eligibility criteria for NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Before applying online you need to check the eligibility criteria for this Govt jobs in India NTPC recruitment procedure. if you are suitable according to your eligibility then you can apply without any delay.
- the applicant should be a citizen of India
- there is no minimum age bar, however the maximum age of the candidate should be more than 64 years old.
- If we look to the educational qualification for this NTPC Limited Recruitment 2023 then the candidate need to Complete Masters in science M.Sc or M.Tech. If you are PhD in environmental science or Env. Engg. Then you can also apply for this position in NTPC.
- There is a specific experience for the candidate who want to become associate in NTPC. Executive experience of 25 years in relevant field of engagement. EIA studies, Environmental Clearances and court cases related to Environment with respect to Coal Mining Sectors and Thermal, liaison with MOEF & CC
- The engagement of this NTPC Recruitment 2023 procedure is 6th month.
Apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2023
You need to apply through online mode for NTPC Recruitment 2023. there is no public notification available on the official website of NTPC. so we are providing you the direct link to apply in the National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recruitment 2023 for associate in 2023. so follow the step by step guidelines to apply NTPC Recruitment 2023 through direct link:
- first of all visit to this click here link so you will be redirected on a new page where you can see a Google form in your experience.
- After this you will reach on a new page where you can see various information related to the position of NTPC Associate Recruitment 2023
- You should open this link in your Google Chrome application. Otherwise you need to login to the Google to apply in this NTPC Recruitment 2023 Associate link. but If you are using your Google Chrome application then you need not to login to your Google account.
- Now select the NTPC Associate position.
- Enter your name, Date of birth, total experience in the particular field, and other information
- select your education qualification from the drop on the Google form.
- if you are already and employee in NTPC, then you need to enter your employee number. otherwise do not fill this field
- Now enter your personal details including your mobile number and email ID. the department will contact with you through your email ID so you need to fill in the email id very carefully with mobile number.
- After that you have to Type your experience in previous field briefly.
after that click on the submit button. so your application will be successfully submitted. if you are selected and shortlisted for this position then company will contact you for interview.