OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 : Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF for inviting online applications for recruiting Government employees of groups B and C through OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023. Many applicants were waiting for the release of the OSSC CGL Vacancy 2023.
Before applying you can check the OSSC CGL Age Limit & Eligibility Criteria. Eligible applicants can apply online for this OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023. The starting date to fill out the OSSC CGL Application Form 2023 was 14th October and the last date to fill out the form is 11 November 2023.
Today we are providing you details of How to Apply Online for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 and detailed information about Orissa Staff Selection Commission combined graduate level recruitment 2023 including the eligibility criteria, important documents, application procedure, fee structure, educational qualification, etc.
OSSC CGL Notification 2023 [RELEASED]
The Government of Orissa recruits various employees for the state government department through the Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The board has recently released an OSSC CGL Exam 2023 notification to recruit 495 employees of Group B and Group C for various departments in Orissa state.
OSSC CGL Notification 2023 PDF has already been released on the official website of OSSC. All the individuals who have completed their graduation can apply for this recruitment now. Candidates have to pay the online fees of Rupees 200 for the online application form. However, reserved categories are exempted from paying the fees.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission CGL Notification 2023 was released on 7th October 2023.
Odisha CGL Recruitment 2023 : Highlights
|Exam name||OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|Selection Process||Prelims & Mains|
|Notification||07 October 2023|
|Application Form||14 October to 11 November 2023|
|Educational Qualification||HSC i.e. Intermediate|
|Age Limit||21 to 38 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC CGL 2023
Applicants have to follow the following Odisha Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria 2023 before applying online for the Recruitment for graduation level:
- All Indian citizens are invited to apply online for the OSSC combined graduate level exam 2023.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 years to 38 years.
- Candidates will get Age relaxation according to their category.
- The applicants should have completed the graduation from any recognized board.
- It should be noted that 3rd year students of graduation are not eligible before computing their graduation.
- The candidate should have Odisha language in 10th class or 12th class for applying in this recruitment.
Important dates of OSSC CGL recruitment 2023
The board has released official ossc.gov.in CGL Notification 2023 of this vacancy on 7 October 2023. However, OSSC CGL Application Form 2023 has started on 14 October 2023. The last date for applying online is 11 November 2023. Applicants have to register themselves on the website before the last date. You will not get any extra time or any extra deadline to submit the online payment.
Applicants will also get a chance to make corrections in their Odisha Graduate Level Application Form 2023 if they make any mistakes during the online application. Those candidate can correct their Odisha CGL Application Form 2023 between 14 November to 17 November 2023.
OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023 is not provided yet but it will provided soon after completing the online application procedure.
|OSSC CGL Recruitment Notification||07th October 2023|
|Online Registration Starts||14th October 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||11th November 2023 [TODAY]|
|Submission of Online Form||14th November 2023|
|Date of editing of Online Application Form||17th November 2023|
|OSSC CGL Prelims Exam Date 2023||TBA|
Documents required for OSSC CGL online registration
You need to upload and submit the information of the following documents while applying online for the Odisha Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment 2023:
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- Educational certificate including 10th class mark sheet, graduation marks, etc.
- If you belong to any reserved category then category certificates is compulsory.
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- Thumb impression of the applicant
OSSC combined Graduate Level Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Auditor (CCA)||82 Posts|
|Inspector of Textiles||04 Posts|
|Sub Divisional financial Service||12 Posts|
|Welfare Extension Officer||55 Posts|
|Inspector of Supplies||38 Posts|
|Handicrafts Promotion Centre||04 Posts|
|Group C Vacancies||143 Posts|
Application Fees for Odisha CGL Exam 2023
How to apply online for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates have to follow the following steps for OSSC CGL for Group C and D registration in submitting the online application form for the post of CGL:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
- You can click on this link to visit directly on the official website : https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Now you will reach a new page where you have to click on the link to apply online for OSSC New Vacancy For Group B And C Posts.
- After this, you will reach a new page where you have to select the New User link for OSSC CGL New Vacancy 2023 registration.
- After this, you will see instructions for online registration.
- Read all the instructions and enter your contact information including mobile number and email ID with personal details including name, professional details, etc.
- The system will send an OTP message to your mobile phone for verification purposes after that you have to create a user ID and password for OSSC CGL 2023 login.
- Once you have created the user ID and password click on the registered candidates link.
- Now you have to enter your personal details including name, date of birth, Aadhar card number, home address, etc.. after login.
- Now enter your educational details including 10th class marksheet number, graduation marks, etc.
- After that, you have to select the preferences of centers for the examination and click on the submit.
- Upload important documents on the portal.
Once you upload all the details you have to pay the online fees according to your category after that your application will successfully submitted and you can take a printout of your OSSC CGL group C & D application for proof of application.
Selection process for Odisha CGL Recruitment 2023
The selection of the candidates for Odisha CGL Group B & C positions will done through the Preliminary examination and Mains examination. The candidates who qualify in the OSSC CGL Mains examination will called for Certification verification before final selection.
Exam pattern for Odisha Combined Graduate Level
The OSSC CGL Exam Pattern for preliminary exam is given below:
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Time duration of the exam: 150 Minutes
- Negative Marking :0.25 Mark
- Level of the examination: 10th Std.
FAQ’s : Odisha Combined Graduate Level Exam 2023
Odisha Staff selection Commission Combined Graduate Level.
OSSC Graduation Level Notification 2023 was out on 07th October, 2023.
There are 495 Group B, C Posts under Odisha CGL Recruitment 2023.
You must have passed HSC with Odia to apply for this recruitment.
OSSC CGL Application Form 2023 begins from 14th October and ends on 11th November 2023.