OSSSC Recruitment 2023: There is a good opportunity for government job seekers as they can apply online for the OSSSC Recruitment 2023 of subordinate Staff Selection Commission 2023 for 2700+ posts. The minimum education qualification is the 10th pass for this ssc government job opportunity, so you can apply online from 26 October 2023 as the online OSSSC Recruitment 2023 application form has started. Read this article to get the information of the latest OSSSC recruitment 2023 for 2700 post in the Odisha state including the eligibility criteria, OSSSC Vacancy 2023 online application procedure, list of the documents for online application, marking scheme, salary, examination pattern, etc.
Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is a Recruitment board in Orissa state to recruit various Government employees in the government departments in Odisha. The board has uploaded the OSSSC Recruitment 2023 notification of Livestock inspector, Forester and forest Guard. All Eligible applicants can apply online between 26 October to 25 November 2023 through online mode by visiting to the official website of Odisha subordinate Staff Selection Commission. According to the vacant seats of these positions in the state, the government is recruiting more than 2700 applicant for these posts. The Forest Department will provide the salary according to the 7th pay commission which are starting from 19900 to 25500 according to the post.
OSSSC Recruitment Eligibility 2023
- The applicant should be Indian citizen only.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 years to 38 years. It will be calculated according to the 1st January 2023. Reserve categories will get Age relaxation according to the government norms.
- The education qualification for the post of Livestock Inspector is 10 + 2 with science stream or + 2 in any Vocational course in any animal husbandry, Dairy or poultry, Meat or animal production etc. If you want to become a forester then you have to complete your +2 in science stream and you should have computer knowledge. The minimum education qualification for forest Guard is 10th pass from any recognized board.
- The candidate should have Odisha language in the school as a language subject or other medium in any recognise board can apply.
- The applicant should understand the Orissa language and can write and read Orissa.
- The department is not charging any feast from any candidate to apply in any recruitment.
Important document for OSSSC recruitment 2023
You have to carry the following documents as the time of online applications as well as appearing in a document verification, however if you are going to submit the documents for online application then you should prepare the scan copy of the following document, and if you are going to appear in the document verification then you should carry original and photocopies of documents:
- Passport size photograph and signature of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- 10th class marksheet
- Education certificate and marksheet
- Cast and category certificate if required
- Email id and mobile number of applicant
Online application procedure of OSSSC recruitment 2023
The online application procedure has been started where you have to firstly registered yourself on the website and after that you can apply by using your user id and password:
- First of all visit to the official website of Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. You can click on whistling to visit direct on the website. https://www.osssc.gov.in/
- After that you will reach on the new page where you have to click on the link of apply online and select new user for registration
- Enter your personal details and mobile number and email ID for the registration where you will receive OTP for verification and you have to create user id and password for login
- Now click on the login link and enter the user id and password
- After that you will reach on the dashboard of the website where you have to click on the online application form and enter your personal details including name, father name, contact information, address information, educational details, etc
- After that you have to upload your all the documents through online mode and click on the Summit link
Once you have submitted your all the details your application will successfully submitted and you can take up rent out of your online application form and preserve it for further procedures. The board will conduct written examination on OMR sheet where candidates will get 2.5 hours to complete 150 questions. Each question will carry one mark and it will be as objective type questions. It will carry portions of English, Odisha, Arithmetic, general knowledge, general science and Computer knowledge. If you select correct answer then you will be awarded one mark but if you select the incorrect answer then 0.5 marks will be deducted from your overall mark.