PM MUDRA Loan 2023: The Government of India has started pm Mudra loan scheme in 2015. The union ministry has announced this scheme to provide loan under Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency Ltd. Which is also known as MUDRA. All the micro, small and medium enterprises can up scale and start their business by using the financial assistance of Mudra loan.
citizens can apply for PM Mudra Loan by visiting any partner bank with India. The scheme is providing loan amount from Rs 50000 rupees to 10 lakh according to your need. State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Bandhan Bank, Punjab National Bank and all other banks are providing Mudra loan under this scheme through online as well as offline mode.
PM MUDRA Loan 2023
The India is Developing country which is continuously growing. it is important to promote Entrepreneurship Among youth to established new business enterprises in India. the scheme is focusing on Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises- MSMEs. They can apply for Mudra loan from any bank to start and run their small units. This scheme will improve the status of job seekers and will promote to build up a new business and provide job to others.
Types of Mudra loan
Government has created three type of Mudra loan which are suitable according to Enterprises and their needs. you can ask up to 10 lakh from this scheme as a loan.
Shishu Mudra loan
If you are running a small business for want to start a new business where you need up to 50000 Rupees then you can apply for Shishu Mudra loan. this loan will provide you loan amount of Rs 50000 rupees and you will get total 5 years to return this amount to the bank.
Kishor Mudra loan
If you are running small Enterprises or running any manufacturing unit where you need up to 5 lakh rupees then you can apply for Kishore Mudra loan. in the scheme is providing the loan amount from 50001 to 5 lakh.
Tarun Mudra loan
You can ask for a maximum 10 lakh under pm Mudra loan from any bank. If you need more than 5 lakh rupees and maximum 10 lakh rupees then you can apply for Tarun Madhura loan. you will get up to 60 months to return this amount to the bank.
Features of PM MUDRA Loan 2023
- No processing and other charges: Many banks and Enterprises are providing loans to start up a new business but there are some hidden charges for extra processing fees. but pm Mudra loan is not charging any processing fees to the citizens. there are no hidden charges.
- Citizens can get the loan amount in their bank account with simple procedure.
- Women, SC/ST and other challenging categories are getting preference to get pm Mudra loan from the bank.
- You will get up to 60 months to return your payment to the bank
- The interest rest for PM Mudra loan is also low irrespective of any other business loan which is provided by many banks.
Eligibility criteria for PM Mudra loan
The government is also providing flexibility under the eligibility to provide pm Mudra loan. Non Cooperative small business segments, Partnership firms, individual firms, small units, small manufacturing units, Shopkeepers, service provider unit, Vegetable and fruit vendors, fruit services unit, truck Operator, repairing units and all other small units are eligible to apply for PM Mudra loan scheme. You can also apply for Mudra loan to purchase taxi, tempo, three wheelers taxi which are running in CNG gas.
Documents to apply for PM Mudra loan
- Any government approved ID card including Aadhar card/ pan card/ ration card/ voter ID card/ passport/ driving licence etc.
- Address proof of the candidate. You should submit your latest Electricity bill, Telephone bill, water bill
- Latest 2 recent passport size photographs of application not more than 6 months.
- List of Items to be purchased
- Proof of business. (Registration documents)
- Registered mobile number and email ID.
- If you belong to any category then you can also attest the related certificate.
Prepare 2 sets of photocopies of all above documents to submit to the bank. You should also carry original documents for verification purposes.
Apply for PM MUDRA Loan
You can visit any nearest bank to apply for PM MUDRA Loan. Employees will provide you the application form to fill and you should attest the all documents with application form and submit to the bank. After verification, the bank will grant you the loan amount. Banks are also providing online pm Mudra loan application facility on their official website. so you can visit any bank which is providing pm Mudra loan through online mode and apply online.