The PM Vishwakarma Yojana was launched on 17 September 2023 by Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti. The scheme provides benefits to artists of various fields who are engaged in using their artistic skills for earning purposes. If you are also an artisan And want to scale up your business with the help of the government they new should also all yourself on the official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023. Beneficiaries will get technical skill training as well as low interest rates loans on pm Vishwakarma scheme 2023. read this article to know the PM Vishwakarma Yojana eligibility criteria and application procedure for this PM Vishwakarma Loan Scheme 2023.
PM Vishwakarma scheme 2023
Prime Minister Vishwakarma scheme is a Centrally sponsored scheme. Ministers have already discussed the PM Vishwakarma Yojana in the parliament session and have also proposed the budget to implement the Vishwakarma scheme 2023. this scheme provides help to micro small and medium enterprises also which are engaged in the Artisan’s activities.
Benefits of PM Vishwakarma Scheme
You can check the benefits of the Vishwakarma scheme 2023 in the following would a point so it will easy to you to understand about the complete benefits of this scheme.
- Registered citizens will get a central government recognition ID card on their Artisan skills. This certificate and ID card will helpful for implementation and getting benefits of this scheme, also you will be called a registered artist with the Government of India.
- Registered beneficiaries will get skill training where they will learn about the technical aspects of their specific art with advance machineries. applicant with also get a Toolkit from their training centres according to the specific art.
- The toolkit will be provided from the basic training centre where it will include all the items which are important for their work. You will get 15000 incentive to prepare your toolkit according to your needs.
- Beneficiaries will also get up to 3 lakh rupees loan with only 5% interest rate. however at the initial stage they will get Rs 1 lakh rupees loan for 18 month tenure. After that they will provide you an additional Rs 2 lakh rupees loan for the maximum 30 months of tenure.
- Registered applicant will also get Rs 1 Commission for every hundred rupees transaction through online mode. It will make them suitable for Digital transaction.
- Beneficiaries will also get the training of the marketing techniques to sell their items in the digital world. They will learn these marketing techniques from various partner companies of Government of India which are supporting Vishwakarma scheme.
Eligibility criteria for PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration
- Indian citizens who are more than 18 years old can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant should be engaged any traditional work which is done by handicraft and tools.
- There are some other Central is sponsored scheme to UP scale local business including Mudra loan, PMEGP etc. If you are using the loan facility of above schemes from at least 5 years then you cannot apply in this scheme. however if you have submitted your Mudra loan timely then you can apply in Vishwakarma scheme.
- Only one member of the family will get benefit of Vishwakarma scheme.
- If a person or the family member of the person is engaged with any government job than you cannot apply in this scheme. the family is calculated as husband wife and unmarried children.
Documents for PM Vishwakarma scheme
- Aadhar card
- ration card. If you do not have a ration card, then you have to submit the Aadhar card of all the family members.
- Bank account details and passbook photocopy
- Cast certificate
- if you have additional certificates and documents which are related to your handicraft work then you can also submit it at the time of online registration
Online Registration for PM Vishwakarma Yojana
The PMVY registration can be done through only Common service centres – CSC. So you need to visit your nearest CSC Centre or cyber cafe for registration in the Vishwakarma scheme. You have to provide the information of your Aadhar card, after this you will receive OTP for Aadhar authentication. Once you have completed your Aadhar authentication in your nearest CSC centre, they will complete your profile on the Vishwakarma portal and submit your application form. you will receive Vishwakarma certificate through online mode from the CSC centre at the time of online application. After this you can login to the website by entering your registered mobile number and can use multiple services including online loan, skill training and other services through online mode.