PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023-24: The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India is providing PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme to Brilliant students. The PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 online application has been started from 11 July 2023. All Eligible Candidates for the PM YASASVI scholarship scheme 2023 can apply online before 10 August 2023 as it is the last date. This is an entrance-based scholarship scheme, You need to pass the PM Yashasvi scheme entrance test 2023 to get the scholarship amount of this PM Yashasvi scheme.
all the selected students will get scholarships up to 1.25 lakh Rs. So if you are also a student and want to participate in this PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 then you can read our article where we will provide you step-by-step guidelines to PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24 Apply procedure.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023-24 Latest News
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023-24 application process for the Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET) on 17 August 2023. Eligible candidates can apply on the PM Yashasvi Scholarship official website. Candidates should have a valid & Active mobile number, Aadhaar number (AID), Aadhaar linked bank account, income certificate, and caste certificate to fill out the PM Yashasvi Scholarship form, without these they will not be able to apply.
Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme (YAASASVI SCHEME 2023) is for the students of classes 9 and 11 belonging to OBC, EBC, and DNT categories. The government has planned to provide 15,000 scholarships ranging from Rs 75,000 to Rs 1,25,000 per year to meritorious students through the PM YASASVI scholarship test 2023.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Yojana 2023-24 Apply Dates
|Last date to apply||August 10, 2023|
|PM YASASVI application correction date||September 2023|
|PM YASASVI Admit Card 2023 Link||September 2023|
|PM YASASVI Exam 2023||September 29, 2023|
|Answer Key||October 2023|
|YET result||November 2023|
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
PM YOUNG ACHIEVERS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD SCHEME FOR VIBRANT INDIA – PM YASASVI Scholarship scheme is an umbrella scheme where the Government of India is providing the scholarship amount to all Eligible and qualified candidates who have clear PM YASASVI entrance test 2023. The portal is accepting online applications for those who are studying in class 9th or class 11th. however the Government of India opens time to time PM YASASVI portal to provide the scholarship to target students. now only students from class 9th to 11 can apply online by visiting to the official website of national testing agency. You can get 75000 to 125000 Rs. Under this पीएम यशस्वी छात्रवृत्ति योजना 2023.
Eligibility criteria for PM YASASVI
- The student should be a citizen of India and studying at any eligible School to get a scholarship.
- Students who are studying only class 9th for class 11th can apply online for the PM YASASVI scholarship scheme 2023.
- The annual family income of the student should not be more than 250000 rupees.
- If you are enrolled in any specific course which has been described by the government then you can apply for this scheme.
Documents for PM YASASVI scholarship scheme
The following documents Should be uploaded at the time of online application for PM Yasasvi scholarship 2023.
- Government approved ID card of the student
- school ID card or admission letter
- income certificate of the parent
- previous year marksheet of the candidate
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook photo copy of the student
Apply for PM YASASVI scholarship 2023
Application procedure will follow 2 steps where the first step is to register yourself to the official website of NTA and the second step is to fill your application form through your user id and password.
PM YASASVI Registration 2023
- First of all visit to the official website of PM YASASVI scholarship 2023. you can click on this link to visit directly on the website. https://yet.nta.ac.in/
- After this you will reach on a new page where you have to select the link for new candidate registration. we have also mentioned the link in the image also.
- System will redirect you on a new page where you have to read all the instruction to apply online on the screen and check all the conditions.
- Now you can see Online registration form in your screen where you have to enter your personal details such as your name, class, Email address, mobile number and other information, after this you will receive OTP message in your mobile phone.
- enter the OTP message and verify your mobile number
- after that you have to create user id and password to login to your dashboard and fill online application form.
Login at PM YASASVI Portal and Fill online form
- Visit to the official website of PM YASASVI again.
- After this enter your Application number and password in the screen. Type the code and click on the login button to reach your dashboard.
- You will reach to your dashboard where you have to fill your personal details and education qualification in this online application form.
- after this enter your bank details and contact number and your school details.
At the end you have to upload your documents to the website and click on the submit button after checking all the details. After submitting your application you cannot make any correction in your application so be careful at the time of submission.
PM YASASVI Scholarship 2023
National testing agency will conduct entrance examination of PM YASASVI scholarship on 29th September 2023. The entrance exam will conduct on OMR sheet where you have to circle the correct answers in the OMR. The department will also upload online admit card to appear in YASASVI scholarship entrance exam 2023. You need to gain more than 35% marks in this entrance examination to qualify for scholarship.