PM Mudra loan scheme is provided to Indian citizens who want to start a new business. The loan provides a maximum of 10 lakh through various banks in India. Punjab National Bank is providing online facilities to apply for Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023. It will not only provide the subsidy loan to start a new business but will also reduce the processing time and the paperwork while applying for Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023. Check this article where we have briefly explained the Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023 eligibility criteria and documentation for the PNB Mudra loan. after that, you can also follow the given procedure to apply PNB Mudra loan online.
Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan 2023
Most Indians are using Punjab National Bank for banking services. the bank has a big network in various villages and cities in India. If you are also an existing customer of Bank of Baroda then you can also get the benefit of PNB Mudra loan 2023. The bank is providing Mudra loans with only 9.60% interest rates. There are three types of loan schemes available in PNB including Shishu Mudra loan, Kishore, and Tarun Mudra loan of Punjab National Bank. The bank is providing Shishu Mudra loans through online mode where applicants can ask for up to 50000 rupees in only 5 minutes. If you are also applying for Shishu Mudra loan then bank will not ask you any document to upload on the website. Aadhar authentication procedure will be followed to reduce the processing time and the documentation procedure. Applicant can prepare maximum 36 months tenure of EMI under Shishu Mudra loan, however the maximum tenure is 84 months for maximum 10 lakh
Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan Eligibility 2023
- The existing customers of Punjab National Bank who are citizens of India can only apply
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years.
- You should not have any type of loan from any bank including PNB while applying for the Mudra loan.
- The loan can be asked for Micro, small, and medium enterprises which will include various sectors of business including manufacturing units, service-providing units, retailers, wholesalers, agriculture-allied businesses, etc.
Documents for PNB Mudra loan 2023
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- PAN Card details
- Punjab National Bank account number
- Bank statement
- Udyam registration documents of your business
- The business plan that will be followed from the loan amount of PNB Mudra loan.
- Registered mobile number with bank and Aadhar card
Punjab National Bank Mudra Loan Apply Online 2023
Punjab National Bank Shishu Mudra loan scheme is providing through online mode by the bank where you can apply by visiting to the official website without any physical verification. You need to enter the information of documents for the verification purpose. After that you will get the loan amount in your bank within a few minutes.
- Visit to the official website of Punjab National Bank. This is the official website to visit direct: https://www.pnbindia.in/
- You will reach a new page where you have to select online services and choose pnb instant loan option in this section.
- Now you will reach on a new page where you have to click on the link of the pnb e-mudra loan.
- After that, you have to enter your mobile number which is registered with Punjab National Bank and your Aadhar card also
- Customer will receive OTP message on the registered mobile number which you have to field on the website
- Select the loan amount and enter your personal details and business details
- After that, you have to complete your e-KYC by entering your document number and Aadhar card authentication with an OTP message
Once you complete your KYC you can select the tenure of the loan amount to repay the mudra loan according to your suitability. The company will review your application and provide the loan amount in your bank account within few minutes after completing all the verification. You are suggested to read all the terms and conditions of PNB mudra loan before applying online including the processing fees and interest rates