Railway Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Railway Recruitment Board recruits a large number of employees for Indian Railways in various posts. Railway Board soon released the Railway Group D Recruitment 2023 Notification on the official website. Candidates who want to get government jobs in Indian Railways have good news as they can apply online for the Indian Railway Group D Recruitment 2023.
The Railway Group D Vacancy 2023 application procedure for this Railway Group D Recruitment 2023 will be online. So read the article to get the information on Railway Group D recruitment 2023 including the official notification, number of posts, eligibility criteria, important documents, salary, etc. Indian Railway has a large number of vacancies available in the department which will be recruited for upcoming Railway Group D recruitment 2023.
However there is no official notification uploaded yet about the Railway Group D New Vacancy 2023 procedure for the upcoming Railway Group D recruitment 2023, it will be released soon. The Railway has collected the information on all the vacant seats in a Railway department and also has sent the notice to all their Indian Railway regional headquarters to prepare the RRC Group D Recruitment 2023 plan.
It is expected that more than 20719 seats will be recruited in this Indian Railway Group D recruitment 2023. So you should start that preparation for the recruitment because the department will conduct an online Railway Group D Exam and after that, they will also conduct other phases of indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2023 to select Government employees in Indian Railway.
Railway Group D Recruitment 2023 Eligibility 2023
- Only Indian candidates can apply online for this indianrailways.gov.in Railway Group D Recruitment 2023 procedure.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 33 at the time of applying online. However, candidates belonging to reserve categories will get Age relaxation according to the Indian Railway rules.
- The candidate should have completed the 10th class from any recognized board in India
- If you have any other additional certificate including an ITI diploma and other than you can also apply.
Documents Recruitment to Apply for Railway Group D Recruitment 2023
Carry the following documents before applying online for the Group D Post in Indian Railway. The document will be uploaded in scanned document form so you should prepare a clear document of the following without any Mistakes:
- The Aadhar card of the applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Signature of the candidate
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- Category and caste certificate ( if applicable)
Online Application Procedure for Railway Group D Recruitment 2023
The department has not been notified about the upcoming recruitment procedure of Indian Railway for group D, but it will be available soon and after that, the direct link to apply online will also be activated. Once the link is activated on the website you can follow the following procedure:
- Visit to the official website of Indian Railways recruitment. You can also click on this link to visit direct on the official website of the Railway Recruitment Board Otherwise you can also visit to the regional website of Indian Railway recruitment according to your location
- Now you will reach on the new page where you have to click on the link of new registration
- After that enter your personal details and other information for registration and prepare the user id and password for login.
- Use this user id and password to login and click on the online application form.
- After that you have to enter your personal details, contact information including your address, email id and mobile number and educational details.
- The last step is to upload the documents in the website
- Now you have to pay the online application fees according to your category and click on the submit link.
Once you have submitted the online application form you can take a printout for further procedures.
Selection Procedure of Indian Railway Group D Recruitment 2023
The RRB will conduct various rounds of selection procedure in the recruitment of employees in group D of Indian Railway. The first phase of the recruitment is online examination which will be conducted on computer in various centres, it will carry objective type questions where candidate have to select anyone correct answer. After that candidates will be called for physical examination test and document verification after that the final merit list will be prepared according to the marks in written examination and physical examination.