Railway TTE Recruitment 2023: Here is good news for all the candidates who are preparing for the railway jobs. As per the information very soon Railway Recruitment Control Board is going to announce an official notification for the Railway TTE Recruitment 2023. RRCB will release the official notification at the official website which is https://rrcb.gov.in/logical in September or October 2023. To join the posts of Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE) in Indian Railways, a large number of competitors across the country are eagerly waiting for Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 official notification.
Let us tell you that the concerned authorities of the Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB) have not yet affirmed any date or time for the Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 notification release. Every single person who meets the qualification rules and needs to join as TTE in Indian Railway will have to apply online by visiting the official website. After that, the applicant will have to appear in the primary phase of the selection process, which is the Online examination. If the official notification is released in October 2023, then the Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 test will occur in the month of January or February 2024.
Railway TTE Recruitment 2023 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||INDIAN RAILWAYS (IR)|
|Name of Board||Railway Recruitment Control Board (RRCB)|
|Recruitment||RRB TTE Bharti/ Recruitment 2023-24|
|Vacancies||1,500+ vacancies (expected)|
|Post||Travelling Ticket Examiner (TTE)/ Ticket Collector (TC)|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700-69100/- (Revised L-3)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Application||October – November 2023 (as expected)|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, DV & ME|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/- (as per category)|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for the RRB TTE 2023
- To apply for the Railway TTE Posts, the applicant must be at least 12th Class Pass. OR
- The applicant should pass the equivalent examination with at least 50% marks from a State/ Central Government recognized Board or Institution.
Age Limit for the RRB TTE 2023
- To apply for the RRB TTE notified posts, the candidates must have to fullfill the age limitation criteria as given in the notification.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years
- maximum age limit should be 27 years.
- Apart from this, the candidates who belongs to the reserved categories or communities, such as SC, ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-S, etc., can take the age relaxation benefits in the upper age limit.
- The candidate will get the age relaxation advantage according to the Government rules and regulations.
Online Procedure to Apply for the Railway TTE Recruitment 2023
By using the given steps, the applicants can apply for the Railway TTE Recruitment 2023.
Step 1: First of all, the applicant will have to visit the official link www.indianrailways.gov.in of the Railway Recruitment Board’s (RRB).
Step 2: After that, the applicant will have to read the “RRB TTE Notification 2023” carefully.
Step 3: After reading the instructions carefully the applicants are required to click on the apply button and then fill the online application form carefully.
Step 4: The candidates are required to fill the accurate details in the application form.
Step 5: After that, the applicants are required to upload the scanned copies of the mandatory documents.
Step 6: Then, the applicants are need to pay the application fee (as per category) through online mode.
Step 7: After data verification, the applicants are required to submit the application form.
Step 8: At last, the applicants needs to take a hard copy of the application submission confirmation page.
After that the applicants are required to keep the application ID and password for further use.
Application Fee for the RRB TTE Exam 2023
The applicants are required to pay the RRB TTE 2023 application fee through ONLINE mode and if applicant is paying application fee via OFFLINE mode then they needs to pay using fee by using SBI Bank Challan or Post Office Challan.
The applicants who belongs to the Unreserved/ General, EWS & OBC Categories are required to pay Rs. 500/- application fee.
The applicants who belongs to the Reserved category such as SC, ST, PWD category are need to pay Rs. 250/- application fee.
Know the Selection Procedure for the RRB TTE 2023 Recruitment
To get selected for the RRB TTE notified posts the candidates are required to qualify the given selection stages. After that the authority will appoint most eligible applicants for the Railway Travelling Ticket Examiner Recruitment. The selection procedure will be done in the following steps:-
- First of all, the candidate will have to qualify the Computer Based Written Examination which will be conduct through online mode.
- After that, the authority will call to the qualified candidates for the Document Verification process.
- After successfull document verification, the candidates will have to appear in the Medical Fitness Test (DME/ RME).