Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023-24: If you are getting any finance related course then it is good news for you. you will get up to 5 lakh to complete your finance related course. Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 is providing financial help to all the students who are pursuing their higher education in Finance Course. Professional courses are quiet expensive in India. so a lot of students do not continue there higher education in various professional courses due to lake of money. but now Ramant Kant Munjal foundation and Hero Fincorp are collaborating and providing financial support to these students. if you are going to Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 Apply Online then read our article because we have briefly explain the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 eligibility criteria for Raman Kant Manjal scholarship 2023 and all the necessary documents in this website. you will also get the direct link to apply in Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 (रमन कांत मुंजाला स्कॉलरशिप 2023-24)
The Raman Kant Munjal Foundation has Recently upload Notification for Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023. the scholarship is designed for those who are studying in 1st year In any of the following courses:
- B.Com. (H, E)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Integrated Program in Management (IPM)
- B.A. (Economics)
- Bachelors in Business Studies (BBS)
- Bachelors in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
- Bachelors in Accounting and Finance (BAF)
- B.Sc. (Statistics) or any other finance-related degree courses.
Basically these are the specific course which are related to finance. so if you are also pursuing your graduation in any financial course and studying in 1st year then you are eligible to apply in this Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023 scheme. you will get 5 lakh annually for 3 years according to your college fees to complete your graduation degree. You can apply under this Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Apply Online . the application link is live. so you can Apply for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship before 15 September 2023. after this the selection procedure will start and company will start various round of interviews.
Benefits of Raman Kant Munjal Foundation scholarship 2023-24
The रमन कांत मुंजाला स्कॉलरशिप फाउंडेशन is providing financial help to all the students who are studying in 1st year of financial courses. Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Amount will send the scholarship amount to the beneficiary account annually 3 times. the maximum amount under the Raman Kant Munjal scholarship is 5 lakh. however, the minimum amount per year is 40000. You can ask for The scholarship amount according to the fee structure of your particular college. so this is a very beneficial scheme for students who are going to create their careers in the field of finance.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Eligibility Conditions
- Only Indian citizen can apply online for this Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023.
- The applicant should studying in above mentioned courses in first year.
- Student should get more than 80% marks in his 10th class and 12th class.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not be more than 400000.
Apply Raman Kant Munjal scholarship Documents
You should collect the following documents before applying online Raman Kant Munjal scholarship and scan the following document to upload on the website. Unclear documents can be a cause of disqualification:
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th Class marksheet
- admission letter of the college/ college student id card
- Income certificate of the applicant’s family
- fees receipt and fees structure of the college
- bank account Passbook of the candidate
- Recent passport size photograph of the candidate
Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023 Apply online
The application procedure for this scholarship scheme is totally online. so you need to apply online by following these steps. remember that you are applying only for submitting the application form. After submission of the application form for this scholarship program the foundation will start the selection procedure which will be discussed after this section:
- visit to the official website of Raman Kant Manjul scholarship 2023
- After this you will reach on a new where you can see every information related to this scholarship scheme
- now click on the apply now link
- after this have to register yourself to the website and generate user id and password for login
- once you create your user id and password login to the website and fill the application form through online mode
- in this application form you have to enter your personal details including your name, parents name, parents occupation, date of birth, contact details and other information
- After this enter your educational details such as previous year marks, fees structure of the college, selection of your course and other details.
- at the end you have to upload the document through online mode on the application form
once you upload your all the document you can preview your application form and submit it to the website.
Selection procedure of Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023
After ending the last date of application online which is 15 September 2023, The company will start to verify all the applications and the documents. after this company will prepare a reference list for the candidates who will be called for telephone round interview. after completing the telephonic around candidates will be called to the company with Hero Fincorp employees. they will engage them and finally prepare a beneficiary list of the candidates who will get Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023
FAQs: Raman Kant Munjal scholarship 2023
The last date to apply in Raman Kant Mondal scholarship 2023 is 15 September 2023. the application procedure is going on so you can visit to the official website and apply online.
All the students who are studying in 1st year of any financial degree course including BBA, BFIA, B.Com. (H, E), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Integrated Program in Management (IPM), B.A. (Economics), Bachelors in Business Studies (BBS), Bachelors in Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelors in Accounting and Finance (BAF)