RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023 : If you are a government job aspirant and you have filled out the RBI Assistant application form for the post of RBI Assistant, then now you are looking for the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023. As per the official notification of RBI, the RBI assistant exam 2023 is scheduled to be held on November 18 and 19. The RBI released the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023. You can download your RBI Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 from the official website of the RBI. The official website of the RBI is https://rbi.org.in./ you can visit this website, and by entering your details you can download your RBI Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2023. Candidates should read this complete article to learn more about the RBI Assistant 2023 Exam, including RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023, eligibility, salary, exam pattern, selection process, and other details.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is releasing the admit card for the RBI Assistant 2023 preliminary exam. The RBI Assistant Prelims Exam date has been fixed for 18th and 19th November. Before the examination, the admit cards will be uploaded on the opportunities.rbi.org.in website Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct RBI exams. Originally, the preliminary exam was scheduled to be held on October 21 and 23, but it was later postponed. The RBI Assistant main exam 2023, scheduled for December 2, will now be held on December 31, the revised schedule shows. Candidates can download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card by following these steps:
RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023
It is the responsibility of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to recruit eligible candidates for RBI Assistant posts at the national level, we have provided a brief about RBI Assistant Exam 2023 in the table below
|RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistants|
|Total number of Vacancies||450|
|Age Limit for this job||20 years to 28 years|
|Examination Mode||Online mode|
|Examination date (prelims and mains)||Prelims- 18th & 19th November 2023|
Mains- 31st December 2023
|Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|RBI Official Website||www.rbi.org.in|
Application fee for RBI Assistant 2023
Candidates are required to pay Rs 450 (General and OBC candidates) or Rs 50 (SC/ST/PWD candidates) as application fees for the Reserve Bank of India Assistant 2023 exam. Candidates can pay this application fee online by using net banking or any credit/debit card
RBI Assistant Exam Result 2023
The process of selecting candidates for Assistant posts by RBI is done through three stages, which include Prelims, Mains, and Language Proficiency Tests. The RBI Assistant Prelims result 2023 will be based on the marks obtained in the Mains Exam and Language Test. In this article, we have mentioned all the important information regarding the RBI assistant examination.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Eligibility 2023
Nationality: the candidate’s nationality should be according to the following statements
- The eligible candidate must be a citizen of India, or
- citizen of Nepal, or
- be a citizen of Bhutan, or
- must be a Tibetan refugee who came to India with a desire to settle permanently in India before the 1st day of January 1962, or
- Must be a person of Indian origin coming from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with a desire to permanently settle in India
Educational qualification for the RBI Assistant Post 2023
For the RBI Assistant 2023 Exam, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass category for SC/ST/PWD candidates) to be eligible. Candidate should have knowledge of computers and should have proficiency in the official language of the concerned State or Union Territory
How to download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023?
Here we have mentioned all the steps to download the RBI Assistant 2023 admit card, you can follow these steps to download your admit card.
- Visit the recruitment portal of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the link to download the RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card 2023. It will redirect you to the login page of IBPS.
- Enter your details and log in.
- Download the RBI Assistant Hall Ticket 2023.
- Take a printout for the day of the examination.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates should ensure that the photo, signature, name, etc. are printed correctly. The admit card/call letter will be issued to candidates in three phases:
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI Assistant Salary 2023
The basic salary for an RBI Assistant is Rs. per month. 20,700. There are other allowances also. Apart from the basic salary, dearness allowance, house rent allowance, city commuting allowance, transport allowance, etc. are also provided to the RBI Assistant. Thus, the gross salary of an RBI Assistant is approximately Rs. per month. It is Rs 45,050/-.