RBI UDGAM Portal | udgam.rbi.org.in Portal Link RBI | Reserve Bank of India Udyam Portal | Claim of Unclaimed Deposits | UDGAM Portal Registration | UDGAM Portal Login | UDGAM RBI Portal | Udgam Portal Online Registration
RBI UDGAM Portal 2023 Registration : Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially launched a new portal for citizens to be aware of their unclaimed deposits. The portal is known as UDGAM. You can access this portal by your mobile phone and check your all the unclaimed deposits in many banks at one time. Today we are providing you step by step details to register yourself on UDGAM Portal 2023 Registration of RBI through online mode and how to check your unclaimed deposits in all the banks at single click by using this UDGAM Portal RBI Link. So read our article to know latest and relevant information related to UDGAM web portal 2023.
UDGAM Portal 2023
The Reserve Bank of India is continuously monitoring unclaimed deposits in banks. In case you have also deposited your amount in any bank and you have forgotten about it, then you can check your unclaimed deposit by using this udgam.rbi.org.in portal. Reserve Bank of India Unclaimed Deposits Gateways to access information – UDGAM Program is basically designed to help citizens to be aware of their unclaimed deposits in banks. however, you can use this hotel and check the details of unclaimed deposits in your dashboard by entering your user id and password.
UDGAM Portal 2023 : An Overview
|Portal Name||RBI UDGAM Portal|
|Started by||Reserve Bank of India|
|UDGAM 2023 Benefits||To know about the unclaimed deposits|
|Beneficiary||Individuals and Non-Individuals with unclaimed deposits|
|Unveiled on||17 August 2023|
|UDGAM Portal 2023 Registration dates||18 August 2023|
|Other participating banks operations from||15 October 2023|
UDGAM Portal Benefits
The Unclaimed Deposits Portal 2023 brings a big benefit. It helps people to find information about their forgotten deposits and claim the money they did not know they had. You can also make your sleeping account active again. The portal was created through a partnership between REBIT and IFSAS.
RBI udgam 2023 : Documents for registration
The UDGAM 2023 Registration Portal requires you to upload certain documents. These documents include your PAN Number, Aadhaar Number, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport Number, and Date of Birth. You need to provide these details during the registration procedure.
UDGAM Portal 2023 : Registration Form
The udgam.rbi.org.in portal has been designed by Reserve Bank information technology Private Limited, Indian financial technology and allied services- IFTAS. Many all other banks have also participated to develop this RBI Udgam Portal website with Reserve Bank of India. The Reserve Bank of India was facing a trend of unclaimed deposit in banks in India. This unclaimed deposit will increase the burden of bank as well as Reserve Bank to maintain the records. so if anyone has forget it about his deposit and do not using his bank account at least 10 years then he can check and claim his unclaimed amount.
This udgam.rbi.org Portal 2023 is only developed to provide information related to unclaimed deposits in multiple Banks at single click. But the UDGAM Portal 2023 Registration is not providing any facility to facilitate you to ask this unclaimed amount from banks. You have to apply and check your all unclaimed amount in this udgam.rbi.org.in Portal Link RBI. If you are finding any bank detail where your account is registered and your account have unclaimed amount then you can note these details and visit to the respective Bank to ask for this unclaimed amount.
How to register on UDGAM portal 2023 ?
You need to register yourself to the UDGAM Portal Registration website at first time before using the login ID and password. Follow this step by step procedure to register your information in the RBI UDGAM portal through online mode.
- first of all visit to the UDGAM official website.
- You can also click on this link to visit direct on the website :-https://udgam.rbi.org.in/
- After this, you will reach on a new page where you have to select the link for Unclaimed Deposits Portal 2023 new registration.
- After that you will reach on a new page where you have to enter your contact information including your mobile number, name and create a new password for UDGAM Portal Login in this UDGAM RBI Portal further.
- After that you have to enter the captcha code in the screen.
- After entering these details you have to click on the next button, now you will be asked to enter the OTP message which will be received in your registered mobile number which you have provided.
- After entering the OTP number you have to enter your voter ID card and PAN Card details in the website.
- After entering your all the details the website will again send OTP message in your mobile phone which is linked to your pan card to verify yourself.
- Once you enter your all the details, you can click on the link to submit your registration.
How to check Unclaimed deposits on UDGAM portal ?
Follow this procedure to check unclaimed deposits status on RBI new portal UDGAM
- Firstly you need to visit to the official website of UDGAM :-https://udgam.rbi.org.in/
- Now click on the link for udgam.rbi.org.in UDGAM Portal Login 2023.
- Enter your mobile number which you have provided at the time of registration.
- Now you have to enter the password in the website and click on the login button.
- After login to the udgam.rbi.org Deposits Portal 2023 you will reach your personal dashboard on UDGAM portal where you can see the status of unclaimed deposits which are linked with your provided documents in multiple banks.
UDGAM 2023 : Participating Banks
- State Bank Of India
- Punjab national bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited.
- South Indian Bank Limited
- DBS Bank India Limited
- Citi Bank
FAQ’s : RBI UDGAM Portal 2023
Unclaimed Deposits – Gateway to Access Information
UDGAM Portal is a centralized web platform launched by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to help individuals and non-individuals to trace and claim their unclaimed deposits from various banks.
UDGAM Portal Registration for 2023 has already begun on August 18, 2023.
The Udgam portal will come into existence on October 15, 2023.
It helps people to find information about their forgotten deposits and claim the money they did not know they had
UDGAM portal benefits both individuals and non-individuals who have unclaimed deposits with various banks.