Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 : Reliance company is providing Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023-24 for eligible candidates. The company selects 5000 students who are currently studying in graduation programs in any stream and will provide them with the Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 according to their course.
If you are also a meritorious student and want to get the Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship, then you can read this article where we have briefly explained the application procedure, eligibility criteria, documentation, last date to apply, selection Procedure etc.
Reliance UG Scholarship 2023-24
The foundation is conducting various social activities including scholarship programs to develop India and help Indian students. The Reliance Foundation has accepted online applications for the Reliance Foundation scholarship for undergraduate 2023-24.
If you are eligible for this Reliance Foundation scholarship program, then you will get up to a Maximum of 2 lakh Rupees for your degree course. There is no bar of steam, so anyone who is currently studying in a graduation program can apply irrespective of any specific course. Candidates had to apply for Reliance undergraduate scholarship 2023 before its deadline by visiting the official website.
The last date to fill the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship application form was 15 October, 2023.
Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023-24 : An Overview
|Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023
|Providing Upto 2 lakh rupees
Objective of Reliance Undergraduate Scholarships 2023
The Reliance Scholarships is one of the largest diverse scholarship schemes that offer financial support for the education of Undergraduate students from all over the country. The main objective of Reliance Foundation Scholarships is to invest in the education of students and improve their lifestyle.
Under this scholarship scheme, 5000 students will get selected from Undergraduate courses who will get financial aid. With the help of academic support, students will build a bright future and a growing lifestyle for themselves. The more students get educated, the greater the nation. The literacy rate will also increase.
Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023-24 : Eligibility Criteria
Candidates had to complete the following Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria before applying online to Reliance undergraduate scholarship program 2023-24.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- If you are currently studying in the first year of graduation then you can apply.
- Students who are studying in 2nd year or other years are not eligible.
- The student should study in a full-time degree course.
- You should achieve more than 60% marks in your 12th class in any stream.
- Applicant should also have to appear in the aptitude examination test.
- The total family income of the Candidate should be less than 15,00,000 annually.
- Preferences will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakh.
Documents required for Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023
- Applicant’s photograph (passport-sized).
- Address proof(permanent address).
- Marksheets of Class 10 and 12 board exam.
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment.
- Family income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counselor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar.
- Official Disability Certificate issued by relevant government authority (if applicable).
Reliance Scholarship Amount
The Reliance Foundation Scholarship offers financial aid to the students. The Reliance Scholarship Amount is based on the course of the students. The Scholarship Amount of Rs. 4 is for Undergraduate Scholarship and Rs.6 Lakh for postgraduate scholars.
How to apply for Reliance Foundation UG Scholarship 2023-24 ?
Follow these step by step procedure to apply online for the Reliance scholarship for undergraduate students :-
- Visit the official website of Reliance Foundation which is :-reliancefoundation.org
- After this, you will reach a new page where you have to click on the link to the Reliance undergraduate scholarship.
- Read all the terms and conditions and all eligibility criteria.
- You can find a Reliance under Graduation Scholarship registration link at the end of the page.
- Now you have to fill out the online Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Application form where you have to enter your 12th class examination details and details of your degree.
- Enter your name, family income, mobile number, and email id, and click on the submit button after checking all the terms and conditions.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive your user id and password for login in your email ID.
- Use the user ID and password to login into Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
- You have to fill online application form where you have to enter your all personal details, educational details, address information, Banking details, etc.
- Once you enter all the details, you have to upload the scan copy of your documents.
- After this, your application will be successfully submitted.
You need to appear in the aptitude test after submitting your application. Without attempting the aptitude test, your Application will be rejected.
Selection Procedure of Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The scholarship will provided according to the merit cum means program. Students have to appear in the online Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship aptitude test where they have to complete a total of 60 questions in 60 minutes.
All questions will objective type and you have to select only the correct answer among four options for each question. The question paper will carry various topics including verbal ability, Analytical and logical ability, and numerical ability. You can download the Reliance undergraduate scholarship sample paper 2023-24 by visiting the official website of Reliance Foundation.
After this company will select eligible candidates according to their financial background, marks in aptitude tests, and academic background. After that company will announce the list of 5000 successful candidates who will get Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship up to Rs 200000 rupees for their upcoming graduation degree course. The list will provided on the official website.
FAQ’s : Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to strengthen young people’s access to higher education and enable them to become successful professionals and realize their dreams.
By direct transfer into students’ bank accounts on annual basis.
No, there is no charge for taking the aptitude test.
The last date to submit the application forms was 15 October, 2023.
Candidates will get selected on the basis of Screening and shortlisting, along with document validation followed by a Virtual interview.