Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24: Reliance company is providing Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 for eligible candidates. The company is selecting 5000 students who are currently studying in graduation programs in any stream and will provide them with the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 according to their course. If you are also a meritorious student and want to get the Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 then you can read this article where we have briefly explained the application procedure for Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24, eligibility criteria, documentation, last date to apply, selection Procedure etc.
Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
Reliance Foundation is conducting various social activities including scholarship programs to develop India and help Indian students. The Reliance Foundation is currently accepting online applications for the Reliance Foundation scholarship for undergraduate 2023-24. If you are eligible for this Reliance Foundation scholarship program, then you will get up to a Maximum of 2 lakh Rupees for your degree course. There is no bar of steam, so anyone who is currently studying in a graduation program can apply irrespective of any specific course. You can apply for Reliance undergraduate scholarship 2023 before 15 October 2023 by visiting the official website.
|Scholarship Name||Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Reliance Foundation|
|Objective||Providing Upto 2 lakh rupees|
Reliance Foundation UG Scholarships 2023-24 : Eligibility Criteria
You need to complete the following Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria before applying online to Reliance undergraduate scholarship program 2023-24.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for this scholarship scheme.
- If you are currently studying in the first year of graduation then you can apply.
- Students who are studying in 2nd year or other years then they are not eligible.
- The student should study in full-time degree courses.
- You should achieve more than 60% marks in your 12th class in any stream.
- Applicant should also have to appear in the aptitude examination test.
- The total family income of the Candidate should be less than 1500000 annually.
- But preferences will be given to those students whose annual family income is less than 2.5 lakh.
How to apply for the Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24 ?
Follow these step by step procedures to apply online for the Reliance scholarship for undergraduate students:
- Visit the official website of Reliance Foundation which is :-reliancefoundation.org
- After this, you will reach a new page where you have to click on the link to the Reliance undergraduate scholarship.
- After this read all the terms and conditions and all eligibility criteria.
- You can find a link for registration for Reliance under Graduation Scholarship 2023 at the end of the page.
- Now you have to fill out the online Reliance Foundation Scholarships Program 2023 for Undergraduate Students Application form where you have to enter your 12th class examination details and details of your degree.
- Enter your name, family income, mobile number, and email id, and click on the submit button after checking all the terms and conditions.
- Once you submit your application you will receive your user id and password for login in your email ID.
- Use the user ID and password to login into Reliance Foundation Scholarship.
- You have to fill online application form where you have to enter your all personal details, educational details, address information, Banking details, etc.
- Once you enter all the details you have to upload the scan copy of your documents to the website.
- After this, your application will be successfully submitted.
You need to appear in the aptitude test after submitting your application. without attempting the aptitude test, your Application will be rejected.
Selection Procedure of Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship 2023-24
The scholarship will be provided according to the merit cum means program. Students have to appear in the online Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship aptitude test where they have to complete a total of 60 questions in 60 minutes. All questions will be objective type and you have to select only the correct answer among four options for each question. The question paper will carry various topics including verbal ability, Analytical and logical ability, and numerical ability. You can download the Reliance undergraduate scholarship sample paper 2023-24 by visiting the official website of Reliance Foundation.
After this company will select eligible candidates according to their financial background, marks in aptitude tests, and academic background. After that company will announce the list of 5000 successful candidates who will get up to Reliance Undergraduate Scholarship Rs 200000 rupees scholarships for their upcoming graduation degree course. The list will be provided on the official website.
The Reliance Foundation Scholarships aim to strengthen young people’s access to higher education and enable them to become successful professionals and realize their dreams.
By direct transfer into students’ bank accounts on an annual basis.
The Reliance Foundation Undergrad Scholarships will identify and select the best and brightest students in India through a rigorous and competitive selection process. The selection will be made on merit-cum-meanings basis.
No, there is no charge for taking the aptitude test.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening and shortlisting of applications along with document validation which is followed by a Virtual interview.
scholarships.reliancefoundation.org is the official website of Reliance Foundation.