Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023: Education is very necessary need of a human being to get success in the future. There are many students who want to complete their education but are bounded with financial barriers. Scholarship schemes are designer to overcome these financial barriers to the beneficiaries students. Mahindra company is also participating to educate Indians by providing Saksham scholarship scheme.
The scheme has designed to provide education to the girl child of truck drivers. You can check the complete eligibility criteria and application procedure in this article and also get the application procedure to apply in Mahindra Saksham scholarship scheme 2023, AICTE Saksham Scholarship Registration Process 2023-24 , eligibility, documents etc.
Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2023
Mahindra company is one of the biggest company in India which constructs trucks and buses. The company is providing Saksham scholarship to the daughters of the truck drivers. Truck Driver can apply for Saksham scholarship scheme for their daughter who are studying from class 8 to post-graduation. The scholarship amount varies according to the different classes and the subjects of the girl child.
The company is providing 5000 to 20000 rupees according to the different classes to the beneficiaries. The last date to apply in this scheme is 31 December 2023. so if you are eligible for this scholarship then you can apply online.
Eligibility criteria of Saksham Scholarship 2023
- Only truck drivers daughters are eligible for this scholarship scheme in India.
- The applicant should belong to any one state from Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka or Telangana.
- The applicant should have achieved more than 60% marks in the previous class.
- The applicant should be studying from 8 class to post-graduation in the session of 2023-24.
- The family annual income of the applicant should not be more than ₹300000.
- If you are already engaged with any other scholarship then you will not get selected.
Documents for Mahindra Saksham Scholarship 2023
The following documents should be uploaded on the official website and the time of applying online for the Mahindra Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- Aadhar card of the student
- Driving licence of the one of the parent who is heavy vehicle driver
- The fees structure and admission proof in the school and college
- Previous year marksheet of the student
- Income certificate of the family
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- State domicile certificate
AICTE Saksham Scholarship Registration Process 2023-24
You can follow this step by step procedure to apply online for the Saksham scholarship 2023. it will help you to fill the online application form without any mistake so it will increase the chances of getting selected for this scholarship:
- First of all you need to visit to the Official website of Mahindra bus and truck. You can also click on this scholarship website to apply online: https://www.buddy4study.com/
- Now you have to search the Mahindra Saksham Scholarship 2023 in the portal and click on the link
- After this you can see all the information of Saksham scholarship according to different classes. Select any one link according to your category
- After that you have to click on the link of apply now. If you are not registered with the website then you have to complete your registration by entering Google email ID and creating a new password.
- Once you login on the website you can see the dashboard on your screen where you have to click on the link of apply now
- Enter your personal as well as educational details with address and income information
Once you have entered all the information you have to upload the scan copy of your documents on the website with the application form and click on the submit link. The company will conduct different activities under selection procedure. The list will be prepared according to the academic and financial background of the applicant.
After that applicants will be called for telephone ground interview. If you get selected in this telephonic around of interview then you will be called for the document verification and table also evaluate individuals according to their documents and interview skills. After that you will get the scholarship amount in your bank account soon.